Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
guys its 2 days until Space Empress Clinton is elect

chill,

nothing in

life

matters

(expect edward 'norton' ballz)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Also can I get in on being a dwarf even with low posts? I think I've managed to tell Boosted to gently caress himself and wear the hat every time he's posted in here for three months.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Trump going Full Immigrant Murderer right now

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Tom Guycot posted:

I'm just noticing his crowd chanting "build the wall" sounds an awful lot like "kill them all"

yeah p sure some of them are saying the latter

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

Tom Guycot posted:

I'm just noticing his crowd chanting "build the wall" sounds an awful lot like "kill them all"

basically the same thing

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

MaxNV posted:

5pm and it's dark as poo poo out.

I love winter but the first couple days always suck when you're getting used to eternal darkness.

At least you don't have SAD, poo poo sucks :<

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zelder posted:

I farted so hard waiting in line to early vote yesterday that this old white dude got offended and left

So if NC goes blue by one vote, well, you're welcome America

So Trump supporters claim they would brave an alien invasion to vote but a fart can scare them off :sad:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

a helpful bear posted:

sir, this is a carl's jr.

oh poo poo i thought it was a hardees......... what state am i in????

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shab posted:

Trump going Full Immigrant Murderer right now

Going back to the classics, smart choice.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think trump is just the start of elections as crazy as this

on the internet in 2016 you can literally choose your own facts by isolating yourself

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

chill,

nothing in

life

matters

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Venom Snake posted:

I'm having a very :smith: night but here is our current lineup:

Did I die ? :(

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zwabu posted:

I think a good portion of the decrease in African American turnout in NC so far can be attributed to the state SEVERELY cutting back on early voting hours and sites this year in the areas and times where African Americans vote. While that's not good, there's still a fair chance that a good number of those votes will be made on election day anyway, in otherwords, hopefully the NC GOP merely shifted the voting pattern rather than successfully suppressing a big number of votes. Unfortunately we can't know that until Tuesday.

That's my hope too. The vote suppression stuff has been a big enough story that my hope is the Republicans have only succeeded in pissing people off. Hopefully the votes will come out on Tuesday and hurt the Republicans and voter suppression beyond this election.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

RocktheCaulk posted:

How sure can we be the unaffiliated voters are breaking Abuela versus how much tea leaf reading it is. I mean Trumps kind of ran on the mostly unaffiliated thing this election, and his base is probably "independents" that always vote straight R anyway.

Depends on the state, but in FL and NC, reasonably sure. Partly because polling indicates that they are more likely to vote Clinton, and partly because unaffiliated voters are both younger and less white than the general electorate.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

a helpful bear posted:

chill,

nothing in

life

matters

Three more days until or orange national nightmare is over. At least until his maniac supporters start their rampage.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Venom Snake posted:

hell yeah hammerdwarf

gonna dole out hammers to lawbreakers, milkdrinkers, arzyers, and trumpenstaffel

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

May Trump take Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, AND Ohio, Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania *ALL* HOME.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

eonwe posted:

i think trump is just the start of elections as crazy as this

on the internet in 2016 you can literally choose your own facts by isolating yourself

yeah but all the things ~i~ believe are real and correct right???????

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

platzapS posted:

When Nate Silver, who is as Leftist as they come, says that Clinton is one state away from losing this election, I feel very good. There has been so much trash talk and trash polling saying that Clinton wins in a walk but now we hear from Mr. Democratic uber pollster himself that Clinton hasn't put anything away, what we are now seeing are folks who are trying to salvage their reputation by acknowledging that everything we have heard up until now from these characters has been nothing but hot air. If Trump wins big in Ohio and Iowa, who can say that he can't win the states in between them? And if he does, Trump wins.

there is a lot of garbage right here

i'm calling a garbage collection company to clean this up

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
of course Al

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

someone buy me this av tia

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender

Zelder posted:

I farted so hard waiting in line to early vote yesterday that this old white dude got offended and left

So if NC goes blue by one vote, well, you're welcome America

:patriot:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

platzapS posted:

May Trump take Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, AND Ohio, Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania *ALL* HOME.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope Predictit starts a Nate Silver baldness market

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Samuel Clemens posted:

Oh no, Hillary is going to lose! :derp:

NAh every thing is going super well. Even the college bullshit paperwork iv been dealing with has been fine. Depression just sucks lol

DF and looking at my fav anime trash helps distract me from the fact while people are hard at work on the ground in Florida I'm up here doing paperwork.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Let's pray for all the states to come to their senses. Ordinary Americans mostly despise the "holier than thou" self appointed elites in government and Hollywood and the universities. None of them are anywhere near the majority of "the People." They despise us, our beliefs and our lives. They despise everything we stand for and our liberty to think as we like.
BO started this counter-revolution with his lawlessness, communism, muslim loving administration. There has been a slow moving communist revolution going on in the US for 50 years first by taking over the universities to feed the brain washed apparatchiks into government. We must carry on with the counter-revloution or liberty across the whole world will be destroyed. The death of Liberty in the US will end any chance of freedom as the dominant ideology.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm amazed that people have bought the whole "dont tell our enemies our timeline" bit. sometimes you say what you are doing as a psychological attack or to get them to do what you want. you didn't hear them say they are launching a strike against a compound to catch bin laden ahead of time, they did it.

its almost like there are reasons for doing it one way or the other

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bernie is ending his bent knee tour in AZ, so at least it shows the Clinton campaign considers AZ to be competitive

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

NAh every thing is going super well. Even the college bullshit paperwork iv been dealing with has been fine. Depression just sucks lol

DF and looking at my fav anime trash helps distract me from the fact while people are hard at work on the ground in Florida I'm up here doing paperwork.

sorry buddy, it'll be okay

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Inferior Third Season posted:

A bright side to NC is that either Hillary wins it, or it is the perfect case to go back to the Supreme Court to re-establish pre-clearance, and undo a lot of these lovely voter suppression laws. And hell, they can get rid of gerrymandering, too, while they're at it. NC is the worst offender. I'm sure they could somehow work it into the case.

:allears:

I dunno about the gerrymandering case being the best one. Texas straight up used the argument that they weren't disenfranchising people based on race but instead were specifically designing districts to hurt the other party because of course that's just what you do. The problem is that is also unconstitutional, it is just impossible to prove unless the opponent is stupid enough to use it as part of their legal arguments.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

eonwe posted:

I'm amazed that people have bought the whole "dont tell our enemies our timeline" bit. sometimes you say what you are doing as a psychological attack or to get them to do what you want. you didn't hear them say they are launching a strike against a compound to catch bin laden ahead of time, they did it.

its almost like there are reasons for doing it one way or the other

They believe all muslims are terrorists.

So minimizing civilian casualties doesn't matter.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

platzapS posted:

Let's pray for all the states to come to their senses. Ordinary Americans mostly despise the "holier than thou" self appointed elites in government and Hollywood and the universities. None of them are anywhere near the majority of "the People." They despise us, our beliefs and our lives. They despise everything we stand for and our liberty to think as we like.
BO started this counter-revolution with his lawlessness, communism, muslim loving administration. There has been a slow moving communist revolution going on in the US for 50 years first by taking over the universities to feed the brain washed apparatchiks into government. We must carry on with the counter-revloution or liberty across the whole world will be destroyed. The death of Liberty in the US will end any chance of freedom as the dominant ideology.

Source your quotes pls.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

platzapS posted:

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!

i don't get the joke

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

RocktheCaulk posted:

Also can I get in on being a dwarf even with low posts? I think I've managed to tell Boosted to gently caress himself and wear the hat every time he's posted in here for three months.

Pretty sure you can be a dwarf lil buddy, but thank you for making America great again by participating in our ritual hazing and murder of the village idiot. It's how we build a strong community!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Samuel Clemens posted:

Depends on the state, but in FL and NC, reasonably sure. Partly because polling indicates that they are more likely to vote Clinton, and partly because unaffiliated voters are both younger and less white than the general electorate.

Sweet. I just had fears of this horde of unaffiliated white people actually voting straight R like they always do but having switched registrations. Milk drinking at its finest.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

put me in coach im ready

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Why did Trump schedule a last-minute stop in Grand Rapids tomorrow night? It definitely wasn't on his schedule a few days ago.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

GobiasIndustries posted:

Why did Trump schedule a last-minute stop in Grand Rapids tomorrow night? It definitely wasn't on his schedule a few days ago.

They believe their only path is through Michigan.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Dwarf me pls. You need bee keepers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

GobiasIndustries posted:

Really good sex cake in GR.

• Locked thread