Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

This is rad and good.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Those last 2 shots are cool.

torgeaux posted:

Picture or it didn't happen./

I didn't take any pictures cause they were gunna be crap when half my frame is an ugly black accord.

Helen Highwater posted:

My last night in Kyiv, I decided to finally get a shot I'd been meaning to take for a while. it was down a fairly quiet street directly towards the dome of the Verkhovna Rada (Ukrainian Parliament) all lit up at night. I set up my tripod, got everything ready and then moved aside for a car to come past me, he rolled past, went to turn out of my frame and t-boned some dude coming the other way right in front of the gates. So obviously he was stuck there right in the centre of my shot, the police turned up and 2 hours later they were still there arguing about it and loving up my last good opportunity to take that picture.

Would have taken that shot anyway though. Also surprised they didn't ask you for your camera to see if you're recorded the accident.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 30, 2016

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Nothing wrong with an accord man

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I was going to say, eye level desaturated photos of boring American vehicles is fundamental to this forum.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
It was also 10 mins before kids got out of the school down the road and I wanted to be out of there before then. Next time I'm in the area at the right time I'll try again.

Logan

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Oct 30, 2016

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

That's so good

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich

underage at the vape shop posted:

It was also 10 mins before kids got out of the school down the road and I wanted to be out of there before then. Next time I'm in the area at the right time I'll try again.

Logan

Noice.

Edit: Have this one until i can learn to clone properly:

signs and awards by Kyle Sonnenberg, on Flickr

Erostratus fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Oct 31, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Wait by Trevor Zuliani, on Flickr

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Thanks!

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

What's with the weird healing brush work on the left side? What was it that you cloned out?

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich

bobmarleysghost posted:

What's with the weird healing brush work on the left side? What was it that you cloned out?

Good catch, sorry. It was the faint outline of a semi. I'll have to work on it a bit more, my contactd are blurry as gently caress now + i suck at photoshop.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Yea. It's not subtle at all, there's parts of a post still stuck in the trees.

Zank Frappa
Oct 16, 2006
Freak me out Frank.

DSC_0048 -3 by Cantebury Nz, on Flickr

I think I need a better monitor, the brightness changes loads if I tilt the screen/ move my head at all. Between that and color calibration my OCD is going wild, god forbid if I ever try to print anything.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Zank Frappa posted:

DSC_0048 -3 by Cantebury Nz, on Flickr

I think I need a better monitor, the brightness changes loads if I tilt the screen/ move my head at all. Between that and color calibration my OCD is going wild, god forbid if I ever try to print anything.

Yeah that's a symptom of TN panels. IPS panels do not do this.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

VelociBacon posted:

Yeah that's a symptom of TN panels. IPS panels do not do this.

Lovely lovely IPS panels

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Piss by Trevor Zuliani, on Flickr

BEIJING by Trevor Zuliani, on Flickr

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
I'm not sure what this was, either a memorial or a demonstration about the BLM movement considering there was a nearby plaque mentioning it.

R.I.P by Kyle Sonnenberg, on Flickr

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Untitled by Tom Olson, on Flickr

Leviathor
Mar 1, 2002

Still looking for Jose Fernandez, huh?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That doesn't look safe at all

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Cheltenham

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Château d'If by Tom Olson, on Flickr

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
I've been trying out my new graduated ND + ND filters I bought for cheap via some Chinese website/app.
They have a very strong magenta cast, but it seems to be fixable in post.

Strandby - DSC04805 by Anders Folkmar Belling Kraneled, on Flickr

thetzar
Apr 22, 2001
Fallen Rib

Untitled by Jason Martin, on Flickr

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Old Port of Marseille by Tom Olson, on Flickr

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Ok, that's two I like a lot in a row, with the stark straight lines in common, but not much else. Nice work.

thetzar
Apr 22, 2001
Fallen Rib

torgeaux posted:

Ok, that's two I like a lot in a row, with the stark straight lines in common, but not much else. Nice work.

Blue-yellow color contrast wins the day again.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

torgeaux posted:

Thanks!

Marseille by Tom Olson, on Flickr

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Rafting on the Polish border.
Medium format - Kiev 88 on Ektar

Rafting MF-7.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

Rafting MF-11.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

crap nerd
May 24, 2008
I am incredibly slow at developing/scanning/editing film these days, here's some stuff I have had sitting on top of my scanner for nearly a month now.

thetzar
Apr 22, 2001
Fallen Rib

crap nerd posted:

I am incredibly slow at developing/scanning/editing film these days, here's some stuff I have had sitting on top of my scanner for nearly a month now.

Excellent.

I miffed something on this one. Not sure what, though. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to get the boat in there?

Untitled by Jason Martin, on Flickr

thetzar fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Nov 6, 2016

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jan 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005