Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
clutch em by the pearls

E
D

BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

LinYutang posted:

Abuela is gonna come into the presidency with high unfavorables, no honeymoon like Barack and the GOP is gonna have a field day

:abuela: is going to make them eat poo poo her entire presidency and it's going to be glorious.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/795482966587797505

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Someone posted one earlier today with her +1 after the +2 from a few days ago, I dunno she's not nearly as unpopular as the media makes her out to be except among Republicans, who would hate Jesus Christ if he ran as Democrat so :shrug:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

that poster makes it look like trash has a 10 pack, but it's over his entire torso instead of just his abs

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

40+ pages of posts. What the gently caress did I miss besides Comey saying gently caress off?

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/795475213739769857

i love mi abuela

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Someone posted one earlier today with her +1 after the +2 from a few days ago, I dunno she's not nearly as unpopular as the media makes her out to be except among Republicans, who would hate Jesus Christ if he ran as Democrat so :shrug:

latest reuter/ipsos has her +2, but it's the best for her so far

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

AlbieQuirky posted:

My guess is a lot of people are being undersampled, in addition to the gross undersampling of Latino voters. I know we get 5-6 calls a day from pollsters on our landline*, which we do not answer, because we have caller ID and the ability to look up unknown numbers on the Internet.

Landline polls have gone back to being just as unreliable as they were in 1948, because today, just like back then, they mostly reach old middle-class people with landlines and time on their hands, who are largely Republicans. But Shook Nate seems comfortable with his "Dewey Defeats Truman" position, so.

* We have to keep a landline for boring reasons.

I can't wait for 2020 when people bring up shook rear end Nate and get laughed out of the thread.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

LinYutang posted:

Abuela is gonna come into the presidency with high unfavorables, no honeymoon like Barack and the GOP is gonna have a field day

You know that graph of all the paths to a Clinton presidency as little lines and then there's the one solitary line for a Trump win

I imagine there's a similar graph of all the timelines of the first female president and that one solitary line is the timeline where she doesn't take office at record high unfavorables, and that's the timeline where she's like some WW3 Medal of Honor recipient and also a stone cold fox but relatable and non-threatening somehow too

And she still has p bad unfavorables

I imagine a similar

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
How long after they announce Trump's loss will it be until someone makes a bad Downfall video?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
wait is that virginia rally still happening

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

iospace posted:

40+ pages of posts. What the gently caress did I miss besides Comey saying gently caress off?

We're 24 hours from the first results. The thread's only going to get faster here on out.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Minorities and women are going to deliver this election.

MC Nietzche posted:

:abuela: is going to make them eat poo poo her entire presidency and it's going to be glorious.

The only silver thats getting set out are knives.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

iospace posted:

trump was at one rally while being late for 2 more he had planned tonight lol

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MaxNV posted:

We're 24 hours from the first results. The thread's only going to get faster here on out.

48. I didn't know polls closed Monday night.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
if you fuckers start going off about Clinton unfavorables, I'm going to start calling all of y'all mcmagic

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Oiled and Ready posted:

You know that graph of all the paths to a Clinton presidency as little lines and then there's the one solitary line for a Trump win

I imagine there's a similar graph of all the timelines of the first female president and that one solitary line is the timeline where she doesn't take office at record high unfavorables, and that's the timeline where she's like some WW3 Medal of Honor recipient and also a stone cold fox but relatable and non-threatening somehow too

I imagine a similar

i mean, emptyquote.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

I imagine a similar

Tammy Duckworth?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MaxNV posted:

It needs to if we're going to get that last 988 pages or so.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

iospace posted:

There's some tiny town that does their polling at midnight the night of I think?

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

bird cooch posted:

You're welcome :911:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

There's some tiny town that does their polling at midnight the night of I think?

that's only for the primary iirc

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Lycus posted:

How long after they announce Trump's loss will it be until someone makes a bad Downfall video?

it will be made by him when he gives what should be a concession speech

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

bird cooch posted:

thank you minority women now please allow me to date you

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Epic High Five posted:

fair enough

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*Foo Fighters come out to celebrate Abuela's win, perform "Big Me" as "Bigly"*

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

this election will be empirical evidence that white men still suck in tyool 2016

Dogcow
Jun 21, 2005

courtesy of the last episode of insecure, Sean Hannity has carried a fucktorch for trump for a while now

A FUCKTORCH

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

bird cooch posted:

The only silver thats getting set out are knives.

aren't white dudes who pulled the lever for iron abuela a minority now? Makes u think...

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

TwinsensRevenge posted:

this election will be empirical evidence that white men still suck in tyool 2016

*throws it on the pile*

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

iospace posted:

dixville notch reports at midnight tuesday

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Shab posted:

My father on facebook:

On the first SotU address Hillary will be running late, Paul Ryan Bumps into Pelosi and realizes she's wearing chain mail Suddenly the Rains of Castamere starts playing and the guests the Democrats invited on the balcony throw off their cloaks and reveal their bows. Those who survive the initial ambush try and rush the door but Tammy Duckworth stands astride the entrance and lets none through until Clinton arrives to survey the wreckage. A desperate Ted Cruz attempts to hold Tim Kaine hostage, offering to trade the VP for his own safe passage.

"I'll find another"

She strides over the fallen in in the aisle heedless of the pools of blood, pushes aside a body draped over the podium and begins "My fellow Americans...."

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

iospace posted:

Basically nothing, really.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dixville Notch is also a town of like 12 people, so it'd be funny if some SuperPAC came in and paid them all to vote McMullen just to gently caress with the country

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Karl Sharks posted:

*throws it on the pile*

you could replace the presidential ballot with just

Do you suck?

O No
O Yes
O Yes, and I should know better
O Yes, and I should really know better

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

*Foo Fighters come out to celebrate Abuela's win, perform "Big Me" as "Bigly"*

hell ill take it. the first two foo fighters albums are great, unimpeachable imo, third one takes a little tumble but is still solid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_rTTsZZ9KE

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rip ogre. rip hot dog. 2 good for this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Dixville Notch is also a town of like 12 people, so it'd be funny if some SuperPAC came in and paid them all to vote McMullen just to gently caress with the country

closer to 40 i think

• Locked thread