Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
gently caress you Aaron Rodgers. You couldn't send your god damned bullshit to Jordy?

I need Booker and CMike to go off for like 15 points apiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Up 35, my Shady vs their Hauschka

Feeling good :clint:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Down 15.9. My CMike and Booker against his McManus. I'm not feeling good about this.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Just calculated that I need 21 points from Booker tonight. 2 touchdowns, 100 yards. No fumbles.

Not impossible. Not likely, but not impossible.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito posted:

Just calculated that I need 21 points from Booker tonight. 2 touchdowns, 100 yards. No fumbles.

Not impossible. Not likely, but not impossible.

Outlook: Not so good

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Outlook: Not so good

I'm right with you, brother.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Hey if Crabtree could get >0 points tonight that would be loving great.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Did anyone else sack up and start Latavius Murray tonight? He may bring me back from being down 26. Hell, even if he doesn't, the fact he is close is making me pumped after making several wrong decisions.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress fantasy football. gently caress Dez Bryant. gently caress this game making me think I had a chance with Amari Cooper against Latavius Murray and Devontae Booker. gently caress me for letting this get to me. gently caress everything.

gently caress.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

MrSargent posted:

Did anyone else sack up and start Latavius Murray tonight? He may bring me back from being down 26. Hell, even if he doesn't, the fact he is close is making me pumped after making several wrong decisions.

If any of Lacy, Hyde, or Hill had been available, I'd be starting them. Instead, the universe made me start Ajayi and LMurray.

Thank you universe.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

How the gently caress has nobody corrected Collinsworth on what Jalen Richards name is yet? He has been calling him Rashard all game and it's the third loving quarter.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
It's because his last name actually is pronounced "Rishard."

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Nov 7, 2016

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Sataere posted:

How the gently caress has nobody corrected Collinsworth on what Jalen Richards name is yet? He has been calling him Rashard all game and it's the third loving quarter.

I listened to about 2 minutes of Joe Buck today and thought to myself, god I hate this guy, and put that poo poo on mute and cranked up some music

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Sataere posted:

lol

He's from Baton Rouge. That's how it's pronounced.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Varg posted:

I listened to about 2 minutes of Joe Buck today and thought to myself, god I hate this guy, and put that poo poo on mute and cranked up some music

Great news, he's calling the Super Bowl this season!

I have no idea how Fox can look at him and Aikman and say, yeah, these are the best we have sure!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Gobias Ind. posted:

lol

He's from Baton Rouge. That's how it's pronounced.

I realized that immediately after I posted this. I have only ever read his name. But Collinsworth is still saying it wrong. Michael's is calling him Rishard, but Collinsworth is saying Rashard. I am giving Michael's the benefit of the doubt.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I've never seen him before tonight but Oakland's punter is easily my favourite punter of all time.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Latavius Murray is my hero and he has rewarded me playing him to a fault.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Booker is killing

EDIT: gently caress you Bibbs for not being Booker!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sataere posted:

I realized that immediately after I posted this. I have only ever read his name. But Collinsworth is still saying it wrong. Michael's is calling him Rishard, but Collinsworth is saying Rashard. I am giving Michael's the benefit of the doubt.

While we're being pedantic: why are you putting an apostophe into Michaels' name?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Haha, sorry Booker owners

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Of course its Bibbs and not Booker :argh:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Leperflesh posted:

While we're being pedantic: why are you putting an apostophe into Michaels' name?

Because I am on my cell phone and it does stupid things on its own.

It is kind of amusing how annoying I am finding it. Usually I am the one laughing at people who let trivial poo poo annoy them, but it is making me legitimately angry irl.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ah yeah, I find autocorrect so infuriating I always turn it off as much as possible.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Gobias Ind. posted:

I've never seen him before tonight but Oakland's punter is easily my favourite punter of all time.

Yeah, he's the best. Go look up some of his highlights

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
All I need is CMike to score 5 or less tomorrow night.... I'm gonna chalk that up as a loss

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I'm down 11 with my Buffalo D/ST against his CMike.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh watch me pull this poo poo out

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Leperflesh posted:

Ah yeah, I find autocorrect so infuriating I always turn it off as much as possible.

Wow, I am glad I went on that dumb tirade, because I didn't even realize that I could turn autocorrect off. I love that being dumb is just revealing layers of how dumb I actually am.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
somehow pulled off an 83-71 victory with my patchwork bye week/injured team that had dez do jack poo poo for me.

i'm 5-4 and 6th place thanks to a 4 game winning streak

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
Those last kneeldowns bumped my opponent's Denver D from -2 to 0, so that's a little annoying. I'm still up by 29, but still.

Got absolutely smoked in my other league, though. Frank Gore, you're cool. Dennis Pitta, Ryan Tannehill - I can't wait to dump you later this week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Rick Grimes posted:

All I need is CMike to score 5 or less tomorrow night.... I'm gonna chalk that up as a loss

I need 0.52 or less, pending stat corrections. So I guess maybe cmike's legs could snap off on the first play, but I'm gonna call it me going to 2-7 in that league instead.

Sataere posted:

Wow, I am glad I went on that dumb tirade, because I didn't even realize that I could turn autocorrect off. I love that being dumb is just revealing layers of how dumb I actually am.

Yeah sometimes you can't even fully disable autocorrect. On my old kindle it was almost impossible to type a single, lower-case "i" character.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Up 19 with my Russell W vs his T Taylor :cool:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I wasn't planning on winning this week (AJ Green and Fitz on bye), but getting so close and then Derrick Henry happened blooooooooooooooows

Still in second at 6-3 at least (first is 8-1 and I'm their only loss :argh:)

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
I was up by 10 with my Derek Carr and Jimmy Graham to go vs. his Latavius Murray.

I was thoroughly bent over and defiled by Murray putting up 30.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I would love for CMike to put up 25 tonight.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
No Melvin Gordon love? Hands down my best pick of the year.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

pubic works project posted:

I would love for CMike to put up 25 tonight.

I need 17+ in non-PPR. Get it done, C.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

I need 17+ in non-PPR. Get it done, C.

Ride or die, brother.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I only need 0.95 points from CMike in PPR.

Please don't pull a Week 8 Mark Ingram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Ben Nevis posted:

No Melvin Gordon love? Hands down my best pick of the year.

He's definitely made up for some of my early round busts like Hopkins and Charles. I thought I was hosed this week playing against Matt Ryan, but Gordon and Latavius Murray saved the day.

• Locked thread