Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

You know you are a lineman when you immediately spot the fiber optics enclosure on the phone line behind them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Wow, what are the chances of a buncha guys named negan all being in the same place at the same time like that? :downs:

I think it's actually Megan. Way more common.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

"Okay D you win"

Welp that was terrible delivery

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
So what was that all about?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Oh poo poo Scott Aukerman on talking dead. I might have to watch this.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
My guess is guy was in same settlement as Dwight

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Noooo, he shot Dave from accounting!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Beowulf Borrit.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MariusLecter posted:

Beowulf Borrit.

lmao

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010
Negan only smokes camel cigarettes.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

literally looked like a picture of nothing

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah I couldn't tell what that photo was.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Hey new song.

Also I can't be bothered to care about the lady and Dwight really. Like I feel like the lady will just be typical walking dead side character. gets introduced, character falls in love, they die dramatically.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It was of where Glenn's head used to be.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
An orange situation?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

DarklyDreaming posted:

An orange situation?

Oranges are a pain in the rear end.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Darryl and Carol are in a competition to see who can give less fucks this season.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Was the other option to say Negan?

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

well, ya.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

Yep.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

MariusLecter posted:

No he had to say "I'm a cute widdle baby" and make Negan laugh, then he would get a prize.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

MariusLecter posted:

I'm Spartacus.

Sypher
Feb 4, 2003
So I'm guessing that somehow Carol will end up at the compound which will cause Darryl to crack & become 'Negan'?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Not to be that guy, but I generally have a rough idea of what's coming due to having read the comics, so Darryl is always interesting because he just isn't in the comics at all. Wild card.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The Berzerker posted:

Not to be that guy, but I generally have a rough idea of what's coming due to having read the comics, so Darryl is always interesting because he just isn't in the comics at all. Wild card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Way to go Daryl two different gangs wanted you to join!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Scott Aukerman is such a bore.

Wish a comedian was there to liven up the mood.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Berzerker posted:

My only issue is that having Darryl be the POV for Sanctuary shenanigans can deprive us of an awesome moment in the future. Actually we should know next week what direction they're going to go with things.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It doesn't look like anything to me.

Oh wait wrong thread

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ok the way the saviors live is interesting and all but this drat plot is at a glacial pace right now

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

After this most recent episode I really wish they had killed all the cast except Daryl and we could just watch the saviors for the rest of the seasons as, for plot reasons, negans empire falls and he melts down ala Rick.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I completely forgot Sherry and diabetes sister were characters.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
So this Negan guy surrounds himself by desperate armed guys that he did terrible things to and who have nothing whatsoever to lose by shooting him while he's essentially defenseless against them, got it.

My impression was that working dictatorships have clearly defined in- and out groups, and that the main guy is surrounded by fiercely loyal armed bodyguards at all times or similar.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

screamin and creamin posted:

So this Negan guy surrounds himself by desperate armed guys that he did terrible things to and who have nothing whatsoever to lose by shooting him while he's essentially defenseless against them, got it.

My impression was that working dictatorships have clearly defined in- and out groups, and that the main guy is surrounded by fiercely loyal armed bodyguards at all times or similar.

it shouldnt work but thats TV for ya

he also seems to control all the pussy

im guessing this will be negans one and only season

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Orange Red Bull posted:

it shouldnt work but thats TV for ya

he also seems to control all the pussy

im guessing this will be negans one and only season

Hey, man, worked for Lysistrata.

Shneak posted:

I completely forgot Sherry and diabetes sister were characters.

The one reason I remembered the diabetic sister was because Negan was right; Sherry's sister was really, really attractive.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

All the guys he keeps in his inner circle may actually still have something to lose.

Dwights wife is essentially being held hostage by Neegan. It explains why he wants Darryl so much, he can see that Darryl has skills, but is also fiercely loyal. That means if he can get Darryl working for him he is unlikely to do anything since he knows that the Saviours could wipe out Alexandrina.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Hate hate hate hate hate that song

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

That was one of the worst episodes of this series, imo. I fell asleep twice during the episode.

Whichever goon called an episode of Daryl crying on the floor was loving spot on, nice prediction. Is next week's ep a Maggie/Sasha ep? Cause gently caress, that'll be two garbage episodes in a row. :suicide:

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Negan's leadership provides a safe place from zombies, and structure, and provides for his group. While everyone may hate him they may not want to screw it up because in the absence of Negan they may not have the leadership ability or knowledge to hold together such a large community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I think it might come down to, in a world where you believe you have to be a monster to survive, it's a lot more comforting to believe you're acting this way because someone is telling you to.