Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

"im not rigged!!! im not rigged!!! i insist repeatedly as i turn into a positive result for hillary rodham clinton"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hillary has genuinely no fashion sense. This is cool when it's Albert Einstein only owning identical suits, so I maintain it is totally cool & radical that Hillary just wears what she wants even when it is terrible :3:

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Assuming Blacks are 95-5, Hispanics are 75-25, Whites and other are 55-45, thats a Clinton 700k vote lead.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That huge Hispanic bump in fla means Hillary wins

Ihth

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pick posted:

Hillary has genuinely no fashion sense. This is cool when it's Albert Einstein only owning identical suits, so I maintain it is totally cool & radical that Hillary just wears what she wants even when it is terrible :3:

uhhhh excuse me but her space empress outfit owned

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

octobernight posted:

Apparently this ad is in heavy rotation in Florida, and there's an equivalent with Mormons in Utah. Pretty brutal, though might backfire? Also, those comments are as bad as you would expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPl4LdDJ0

i mean maybe it won't fly with white america but i think every minority group in america recognizes racist nativism when they see it, and recognizes that once trump throws one group under the bus, it will be another one to follow if that's how he has to fuel his hate engine (i'm thinking of how he's suddenly highly concerned about somalis when he happen to be in a region where that could get traction).

every white rear end in a top hat surrogate of his goes on tv and is like whoa whoa, he's not racist. but that only plays to other white assholes. everyone else can see his type a mile away. at least that's the sense i get in my korean-american bubble.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
What was the dumb bullshit garbage that joe walsh pulled?

I'm more familiar with Issa and his insurance fraud and boosting cars when he was a petty criminal vs now where he's an elected criminal.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

where are you seeing afam turnout up in ga?

plasticowlmachine
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Mirthless posted:

Will you guys stop loving arzying about the senate already? Jesus christ, it's depressing me and it's completely a god drat tossup, stop it

He's not arzying, Tyrant is a trumper. Or at least every post I've ever seen him make is pro-Trump.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

That huge Hispanic bump in fla means Hillary wins

Ihth

hispanics are cool and good and it's funny as poo poo that they are collectively owning donald j trump

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pick posted:

quoting an extremely wrong post

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hey did Trump make it to his VA rally last night or did that one get cancelled?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ok, entirely napkin math and entirely inaccurate and way too simple (no third party for one), but who the gently caress cares.

Let's assume that 75% of all non-white voters go Clinton. That's ~1,637,925 votes for her with ~545,975 for Trump. Let's assume 50-50 white split, so 2.1m each.

Going into election day:
C: 3,737,925
T: 2,645,975

Again, caveat that I'm probably way wrong here, but whatever!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
watching star trek deep nine and lmao

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Schnorkles posted:

Schnorkles brand EV update, We're going to Venus edition:

Today will be my last EV update, as the election is tomorrow. In this section, I will include the ultimate act of tea leave reading and provide a characterization of each race for your consumption. When I am wrong, you are welcome to shame and laugh at me. That said, these posts will ensure that I am first against the wall in a Trump presidency, so you can't mock someone who's dead.

Nevada:
Characterization: Likely Democrat in Presidency, Senate. Two House pickups.

Colorado:
Characterization: Likely Democrat in Presidency, Senate.

Virginia:
Characterization: Likely Democrat

Florida:
Characterization: Likely Democrat, Senate is a tossup and relies on information we don't have access too.

Maine:
Characterization: Likely Democrat

Ohio:
Characterization: Pure Toss-up, Firm Republican in the senate

North Carolina:
Characterization: Toss-up/Lean Republican in both Presidential, Senate. Toss-up/Lean Democrat in the governor race.

Arizona:
Characterization: Lean Republican

Georgia:
Characterization: Lean Republican

Iowa:
Characterization: Likely Republican

:swoon:

Thank you, Schnorkles!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Phi230 posted:

Stop arzying you fuckers its embarrassing

Queen abuela slays

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bump_fn posted:

quoting an extremely wrong post

if you watch 70s science fiction documentaries, hillary is actually way ahead of the curve

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Havent followed the thread in a while, who's winning?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Phone posted:

What was the dumb bullshit garbage that joe walsh pulled?

I'm more familiar with Issa and his insurance fraud and boosting cars when he was a petty criminal vs now where he's an elected criminal.

he said he'd charge the capitol building with a musket if clinton wins or something like that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Abel Wingnut posted:

where are you seeing afam turnout up in ga?

It's down as a pure share of the electorate from 2012 because more people early voted, but the raw count has them up by about ~4%.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Vitamin Me posted:

russia

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I still believe in North Carolina, Schnorkles (although I think it will probably also be the closest state in the country).

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/FeministaJones/status/795647794447089664

Where's that article where white guy laments him not mattering as much anymore ???

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

bleched blonde hair, faux diamond earring, and baby face, what we have here is a prime specimen of a gently caress boy

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hey did Trump make it to his VA rally last night or did that one get cancelled?

he made it and left at 1AM

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vitamin Me posted:

liquor stores

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Pick posted:

Wasnt there a story about how she has to get her suits specially fitted to fit the bulletproof vest she has had to wear for the last year?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

watching star trek deep nine and lmao

shook nate?!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Hahahaha I think I live in the safest Hillary neighborhood in VA because two canvassers walked by the street corner, looked and their little clipboard, and walked to the next street without knocking on a single door here.

edit: I wanted to offer them something to drink since it was kind of warm out yesterday, but they ghosted pretty quick

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
That is a huge bummer about North Carolina. I was optimistic because so many polls showed Clinton leading, albeit by small margins. :(

Hoping that AA turnout tomorrow will be better.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress it, I've worried for too long. You can't phase me until Tuesday night no matter what :colbert:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

exquisite tea posted:

I still believe in North Carolina, Schnorkles (although I think it will probably also be the closest state in the country).

i know we've had our differences, but i'm with you there :hfive:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

C-Euro posted:

Probably the smartest thing he could say but it doesn't change the fact that he's a dead man walking politically.

I would be real surprised if MI went for Trump and this guy and his administration is why. No one that I know back home in MI, Dem or Repub, has anything nice to say about him.

why hasn't he be recalled over flint

or imprisoned

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

exquisite tea posted:

Ohio/NC are in the running for which one is closer. I'm just not sure dems can overcome the AA turnout there.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

C-Euro posted:

Probably the smartest thing he could say but it doesn't change the fact that he's a dead man walking politically.

I would be real surprised if MI went for Trump and this guy and his administration is why. No one that I know back home in MI, Dem or Repub, has anything nice to say about him.

Nah, MI is just a lost cause for Republicans in national elections in general. The GOP don't have a reliable enough coalition of voters for it. They used to, but the party's shift towards increasingly more extreme anti-black and anti-muslim policy really limits how far a candidate can actually go before they start to hit the Democrat firewall. Muslim voters in MI in particular are notoriously conservative but they won't vote for Republican presidential candidates for fairly obvious reasons

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

This whole FBI thing has been his broken clock moment. Or well, it being brought up again.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Haven't seen any Democratic canvassers even though I live in the most Democratic county in Georgia.

I did get two calls asking if I was planning to vote, and surprised them by saying I already voted...in September.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
The_donald literally upvoted a David Dees picture to the top of the front page of reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Brown Moses posted:

For Europeans who are thinking of staying up
https://twitter.com/CullinaneCarl/status/795550934294265857

It was called just after 4am GMT in 2012. At least if you stay up and watch it you'll get to set panic grip of GOP commentators in real time.

And have even more tea sipping Union Jack waving panickers muck up the thread? I just checked the Brexit thread and their Trump commentary is insufferable, innit.

Starting my first post of this ultimate week in fine style I have to say.

• Locked thread