Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

euphronius posted:

White pantsuit at 3rd debate was highlight of the election to me

Her supposedly confirming that tweet that she cribs her fashion off death row was the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

TheBalor posted:

Has anyone got that Majora's Mask picture for the last 24 hours?
https://twitter.com/maxasteele/status/795625799021957126

http://www.terriblefate.com/

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Shageletic posted:

And have even more tea sipping Union Jack waving panickers muck up the thread? I just checked the Brexit thread and their Trump commentary is insufferable, innit.

Starting my first post of this ultimate week in fine style I have to say.

Link for the Brexit thread? I love Britishers. :allears:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Ahaha rain on red states, sun out in blue.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

"Now, the key to this game is to score more points than the other team" - John Madden

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
It doesn't actually end tomorrow, this isn't over
https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/794912747586600960
https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/795644451410612224

Night10194 posted:

It just doesn't seem like it annoys them enough not to vote for him because their hearts lust for power and dead minorities.
You didn't read the buzzfeed

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Nov 7, 2016

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

iospace posted:

You also have to remember that despite lowered AA turnout, they're more opposed to Trump than they were Romney, so there is some offsetting there. Coupled with Hispanic turnout and White Women turnout, who knows.

Butt dyno says the opposite of what you do though. I think NC is closer to blue than Ohio is. Obviously we'll find out tomorrow, but I'd love both to go blue.

they're both really close, and I'm reading tea leaves that could be wrong. :shrug:

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Atoramos posted:

(((weather control device)))

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Nate Silver is like Mel Kiper. Only relevant a few times a year.

And both of them insist they're completely right only to be blown up by some random event.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
That drop in AA percentage in Florida was due to the massive increase in Hispanic percentage, not in raw vote, it seems.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
Does anyone have that Twitter aggregation of Conservative Tears? I know it's been posted like a million times here and I think it's called something like DJT Corncob Krew but I cannot find it to save my life. Need it for an election party, thanks!

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
reminder

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Atoramos posted:

rain in detroit and cincy

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

triple sulk posted:

lmao if u think she got paid

she's getting paid and making seven figures on the side as well from pacs

meanwhile trump's actual pollster tony fabrizio...

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Sit down n listen to gampy kiddos I got a story for you haha nickel behind your ear. Anyways the year was twooo thousand and sixteen, back when we had to manually type can you imagine ha ha!

Hooo boy did your grandma and I gently caress dirty I mean we got reaaal gross that year she fit an entire raw chicken up my rear end and not one of the small organic ones noooo Nonononon the big ones anyways I voted for Hillary

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ReV VAdAUL posted:

(((weather control device)))

bigly, if true

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

for kicks i picked up a korean election guide comparing the two candidates, and while this page is an extreme example, the whole thing more or less looks like this:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Abuela is serving Laura Roslin realness and I 👏AM 👏 LIVING 👏 FOR 👏 IT.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

triple sulk posted:

can we just get rid of it tbh cause i wanna post as much as i can about my abuela

luv my abuela

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Alter Ego posted:

That drop in AA percentage in Florida was due to the massive increase in Hispanic percentage, not in raw vote, it seems.

Black voters in Florida are running above registration share in EIP. They're turning out, esp. Caribbean-Americans.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is Brexit over btw?

I always figured the tories would manuouver out of it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mirthless posted:

why does every one of these guys look like Draco Malfoy????

The actual answer is that Draco Malfoy is a fictional representation of every silver spooned, rear end in a top hat, kid. They actually all look like Ricky Schroder/Richie Rich.

Cavemen probably had drawings of douchey little blonde assholes.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Janet Reno did nothing wrong.
May another 100 burning compounds light Abuela's path to her second term.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a take hotter than the scene pictured

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:wow:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Hillary needs to win by, let's say twenty to be safe, so that we are spared a month of faithless electors seeking attention.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I'm so far behind that my avatar is still Halloween related lol

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

euphronius posted:

Is Brexit over btw?

I always figured the tories would manuouver out of it.

Parliament got told by the EU that they actually have to bring it to a vote and now they're all just waffling around hoping it will die a slow bureaucratic death and never be mentioned again. So UK politics as usual.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Alter Ego posted:

It's a bit hard to predict election-day change based on %-electorate change (due to Hispanic/Other increases). I don't think it's that nuts to hope more R's will cross to D this year, and GOTV+larger unfavorables towards Trump could really lead to the wave we're all hoping for. Just don't expect any date-driven outlet to claim that because it's impossible to actually estimate that fact off the data we have.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mr. Pumroy posted:

for kicks i picked up a korean election guide comparing the two candidates, and while this page is an extreme example, the whole thing more or less looks like this:

And guess how often the media covered Clinton policy speeches!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Abuela is serving Laura Roslin realness and I 👏AM 👏 LIVING 👏 FOR 👏 IT.

I cant wait for hillarys second term where she gets Real True Religion powers and leads us to whatever methodists interpret the promised land to be. I'm assuming mandatory gay weed abortions and I'm glad of it.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Breitbart Business Model: Lifestyle #brands
https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/795638717994139648

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

Parliament got told by the EU that they actually have to bring it to a vote and now they're all just waffling around hoping it will die a slow bureaucratic death and never be mentioned again. So UK politics as usual.

I knew it lol

Way too much money to be lost by doing that

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Megyn Kelly may not be as bad as Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity but she's still very, very bad. I suspect an opinion like this is formed from watching the occasional clip of her taking down a Republican who attacks her personally and not from watching her nightly show where she consistently lies, distorts, and denies the news to push whatever agenda she wants. Watch her after a black man dies at the hands of a cop one night and then tell me if she's "one of the good ones" like Shep.

Wasn't Megyn Kelly the one went on the rant insisting Santa Claus was white?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Ah ok
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795652324798660608

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

iospace posted:

Turns out there are a lot of Korean words for email.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

iospace posted:

I would not know she had any policy positions if I just watched the news. Other than EMAILS, if that's a policy.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Wasn't Megyn Kelly the one went on the rant insisting Santa Claus was white?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XYlJqf4dLI

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Atoramos posted:

It's a bit hard to predict election-day change based on %-electorate change (due to Hispanic/Other increases). I don't think it's that nuts to hope more R's will cross to D this year, and GOTV+larger unfavorables towards Trump could really lead to the wave we're all hoping for. Just don't expect any date-driven outlet to claim that because it's impossible to actually estimate that fact off the data we have.

At the same time I feel a lot better going into the election with most of the national polls hovering around 4-5 compared to Obama's tied-1 in 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

TheBalor posted:

Has anyone got that Majora's Mask picture for the last 24 hours?

I'm counting the end as when polls close, not when they open, so we're still got about 36 hours.

• Locked thread