Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.
Pretty sure Simon Malloy just signaled this thread by retweeting Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Latinos are way up in NC as a percentage of early voting, along with other states. So consider that and focus on hard numbers of AA's voting in 2016 compared to 2016.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/SaltMines2016/lists/saltmines2016

Does this link work for seeing twitter feed?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pee your pants

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Okay, which one of you is Simon Maloy

C'mon, fess up

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

eonwe posted:

did anything funny happen today

some severe milkshakes happening for some folks itt

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Inglonias posted:

If they didn't want to listen to Mitch McConnel say "no, really, don't default on our nation's debt" back in.. what, 2014? but ended up agreeing with him at the last minute, they sure as hell are not going to listen to what he has to say now.

My gut tells me that Mitch will not be in any position of leadership after this election, nor will Ryan.

Nothing short of an earthquake under the Capitol will dislodge Senator Turtleface.

My point was that framing the national debt vote as "debt = bad" was a lot easier than trying to sell "8 judges on the Court is good! Really!". I don't doubt that the true believers will buy it, but everyone will know the real reason they're blocking it, no matter what side of the argument they fall on--they don't want Hillary to appoint Scalia's replacement, end of story. Their arguments will do an increasingly piss-poor job of disguising that too, and the Very Serious People in the media will want to look like they're being tough and hard-hitting.

Republican leaders will be faced with a choice--give Hillary what she wants and take away a huge Democratic weapon for 2018, or continue to obstruct and piss away what should be a wave election.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

So, I think that can all agree a pact.

When Donald J Trump is elected the next President of the United States that we will join together to support him and further his agenda, as his popular mandate deserves.

Congratulations. Now you know how Remain supporters feel after Brexit. :(

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I turned into the Alex Jones broadcast briefly and he's talking about voter fraud.

shook

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

goodbye horses

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Squizzle,

It would make me very happy to have a memento of this thread after all is said and done.

I think your sketches are pretty cool and was wondering if you'd be willing to do one of my dog. My dog is always happy to see me and hasn't arzy'd a single time this whole campaign.

you have a dog?!

im on it

karl do you want the SAME karl or the first one? i cant promise a great bg but like radiating lines or something are doable

also literally none of these things have been used for anything but postin friendo good times so dont worry about unused work on my account!!!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Pee your pants

no pants

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
I'm glad we'll likely have Donald meltdowns to slowly wean ourselves off of our daily doses of election related fuckery, otherwise it'd be like quitting cold turkey

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

eric warnke sr is gonna be waiting for the girls for awhile i think

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
Andrew Kaczynski just retweeted Ed Balls' Ed Balls tweet.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

hi simon & andrew

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Yes. I'm subscribed. Thanks!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Where can I order one of those Journalist-threatening junior fascist shirts?
https://twitter.com/KimBhasin/status/795655618396848129
https://twitter.com/Yuri_Bigouy/status/795678070170492928

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

aint gotta be a goon to love balls

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Covok posted:

My only hope is Clinton wins and we tie-break the Senate. That's all I want from this hosed up election. Hopefully, we get that. Hopefully.

Am I worrying over nothing?

There is legitimate uncertainty about the Senate.

There is no realistic map that gives Trump a victory.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Slate Action posted:

I turned into the Alex Jones broadcast briefly

impressive

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Simon Maloy page snype via twitter

SLLAB DE

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I know someone who's voting for Jill Stein.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
not correcting that typo. I'M A MAN

Also, Michigan:

https://twitter.com/ZachGorchow/status/795686412733579264

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

Probably that one town in NH(?) where all 6 or so voters cast their ballots at midnight.

hugeboner gulch, i believe

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Mind_Taker posted:

There is no realistic map that gives Trump a victory.

what about the one made by john realistic?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Please don't believe Glenn Becks bullshit, he swings back and forth between BILDERBERG GROOOOUP and Maybe Obama Is Okay all the time and it's only that bad now because Trump insulted him personally and he's mad.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

So, I think that can all agree a pact.

When Donald J Trump is elected the next President of the United States that we will join together to support him and further his agenda, as his popular mandate deserves

Congratulations. Now you know how Remain supporters feel after Brexit. :(

Get out of here you Coronation Street watching neer'do'well.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Squizzle posted:

you have a dog?!

im on it

Thanks, man.

:beerpal:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Squizzle posted:

you have a dog?!

im on it

karl do you want the SAME karl or the first one? i cant promise a great bg but like radiating lines or something are doable

also literally none of these things have been used for anything but postin friendo good times so dont worry about unused work on my account!!!!!

can you repost the OG karl sharks? i can't seem to find it in my mess of a download folder

also man i meant to ask, why do you never come into the chat room thing?! we need some squizzle desperately!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/795686789000425473

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This is legit the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. That redheaded lady is SO scandalized by "f bombs."

Its nice to laugh again. The ordeal is almost over.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

hugeboner gulch, i believe

sorry, im receiving word that its actually gropewood cleft

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

fart blood posted:

Does their mom still tie their shoes or did they upgrade to Velcro

americong
May 29, 2013

triple sulk posted:

lmao is this real

i literally just completed it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump is going to lose

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

fart blood posted:

drat, when did they have the accident? i hope their recovery goes well and they regain their full cognitive functions

MariusMS
Jan 26, 2006

Who's laughing now?
Clapping Larry
I'm seriously loving giddy to watch the freep live election thread tomorrow. I've been following them for almost 20 years, and seeing a Clinton going back to the white house might literally cause seizures.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

this is quite a show

i do like the music choices tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

I know that after the inevitable massacre from some deranged Trumpista, things like this shirt will be bravely ignored so we can all them random "troubled" white people and pretend nothing is wrong.

• Locked thread