Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elusif

Simply absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

BYOB 8.2: Simply Absurd

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm sorry if 80s night got a little out of hand, it's morning now and it's 2016 so we can all be ashamed of the 80s once again

Piso Mojado

what..what happened last night?

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I love giving in to peer pressure, its one of my favorite hobbies

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

what..what happened last night?

i figure people are a little stressed out so things are going to be a little weird around here for the next couple of days

whatever it takes to distract us is a-ok with me

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im fine. im ok

Elusif

Ill tell you what happened. My optical sensors are damaged. Now the left side of my field of vision is all wonky.

Elusif

Where are those bunny pictures we were promised? I want to see what they look like whem half blurry.

ass
it's time for a new name for this forum. current name is pretty old now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

A Spider Covets

Hi friends! I work as an editor for AP publications! :)

Please pray for me! If you are not religious then a simple "F" will do.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:pray:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Where are those bunny pictures we were promised? I want to see what they look like whem half blurry.

Here you go.

Bunny - check
Duckie - check
Kitty - check

By the way, you should see an eye doctor soon if your vision problem doesn't resolve itself, and probably even if it does.

A Spider Covets

:worship:

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
My Abenaki ancestors had a story about Rabbit, known to them as Mateguas. He was the elder brother of the culture hero Glooskap. After his death, Mateguas became ruler of the underworld, communicating with his younger brother from beyond the grave to give him spiritual secrets to share with the people. During a time of hunger Rabbit stole the secret of the taco from underworld and gave it to his brother so that the people of the Dawn Land could eat and to this day the rabbit and the taco hold immense spiritual significance.

Elusif

Barking Gecko posted:

Here you go.

Bunny - check
Duckie - check
Kitty - check

By the way, you should see an eye doctor soon if your vision problem doesn't resolve itself, and probably even if it does.

Its slowly resolving over time.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A Spider Covets posted:

Hi friends! I work as an editor for AP publications! :)

Please pray for me! If you are not religious then a simple "F" will do.

here, you need this more than anyone:

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

My Abenaki ancestors had a story about Rabbit, known to them as Mateguas. He was the elder brother of the culture hero Glooskap. After his death, Mateguas became ruler of the underworld, communicating with his younger brother from beyond the grave to give him spiritual secrets to share with the people. During a time of hunger Rabbit stole the secret of the taco from underworld and gave it to his brother so that the people of the Dawn Land could eat and to this day the rabbit and the taco hold immense spiritual significance.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

truly mateguas was really the culture hero here.

A Spider Covets

hamjobs posted:

here, you need this more than anyone:

thank you kind pal

aaaaaaa so soft!

----------------

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

:stare:

rabbit is apparently a byob spirit animal as well

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

i figure people are a little stressed out so things are going to be a little weird around here for the next couple of days

whatever it takes to distract us is a-ok with me

We should set up a mercy probation thread tomorrow for 24 hour probations
Or a taco tuesday post your meal thread
Or a hilarious combination of these ideas

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

but tomorrow we're celebrating wednesday eve, that momentous occasion when the wednesday frogge comes to visit us and give us gifts and tidings of southern comfort with lime.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 7, 2016

social vegan

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Nov 7, 2016

eonwe

misty mountaintop posted:

BYOB 8.2: Simply Absurd

eonwe

ive been stressing about stuff and arguing with people on the internet which is very not like me since i just generally like people and want them to be happy

i realized that its possibly because i havent been getting my daily allowance of byob. its an important part of a diet

FluffieDuckie

:agreed:

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

social vegan

it's called a hawaiian bunny and it knows how 2 hang ten and love it's a new species i'm working on keep ur eyes peeled for my publication

symbolic

eonwe posted:

ive been stressing about stuff and arguing with people on the internet which is very not like me since i just generally like people and want them to be happy

i realized that its possibly because i havent been getting my daily allowance of byob. its an important part of a diet
it may also be because you're reading QCS

do not read QCS

e: if you want to feel happy, the AGDQ 2017 schedule is out and it looks superb.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Nov 7, 2016

eonwe

symbolic posted:

it may also be because you're reading QCS

do not read QCS

e: if you want to feel happy, the AGDQ 2017 schedule is out and it looks superb.

you are 100% right on that, both counts.

I'm so SO happy that Undertale is going to be the finale

FluffieDuckie

eonwe would you like to post bunnies with us?

social vegan

eonwe

FluffieDuckie posted:

eonwe would you like to post bunnies with us?

im in a meeting phone posting and then i will do this...i might even post bugs bunny :twisted:

symbolic

eonwe posted:

I'm so SO happy that Undertale is going to be the finale
i was in Skype with a friend while we read over the schedule and when we saw that, he said all he heard was a combined shriek/scream of pure delight from me :unsmith:

eonwe

do you think there would be an interest in a games done quick thread here or probably not enough traffic to take it out of games?

FluffieDuckie

eonwe posted:

do you think there would be an interest in a games done quick thread here or probably not enough traffic to take it out of games?

could you explain these words to me real slow?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

eonwe posted:

What's up, also I notice the name change back and approve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

eonwe posted:

Is that where people make video games quickly?