Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Projection. Every single criticism is projection. It's uncanny.

hot take snyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

someone didn't realize that "go leak our best internal polls" had an unspoken qualifier on it

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/766246213079498752

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Fullhouse posted:

they intend to replace it with "the thing we had before", in which insurance companies were feudal lords with unlimited authority and old/sick people paid millions of dollars for basic care

the old system, where your teenage children could be knocked off your health insurance because their cancer was a "pre-existing condition"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Venom Snake posted:

Means your legendary

also: only the best deals

what happened to my drat dwarf?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/MattFriedmanNJ/status/795723300995551232

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

sorry guys, that trump poll in florida wasn't true

because they're not polling florida

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/795722142159605760

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm the point in time where trump went from saying "they'll be calling me Mr Brexit" to "they've been calling me Mr Brexit"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

cams posted:

hey does anyone else here have VERY CLOSE, lifelong friends they haven't spoken to for most of the election that are supporting trump and are looking forward to a lifetime of never discussing it again lest all respect be lost?

My best friend's a marine republican and we haven't talked politics since I snapped over him bringing up benghazi

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

I dig leaked internals that have you losing.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
As I said, it's either 'made up' or 'real but super outdated.' But they put it out there for some reason.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I've already called this nickname sorry

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

what happened to my drat dwarf?

he killed like half of us with a yuge flood last week

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

How do I get into this game? I want to get killed by a goblin.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

same

plasticowlmachine
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

hey can you dwarf me up again

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

He's still well ahead of Park Geun-hye though so that's something for him to cherish.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

thecluckmeme posted:

My best friend's a marine republican and we haven't talked politics since I snapped over him bringing up benghazi

just lol if you didn't defriend all those people in the days after sandy hook when they downplayed it as hard as they could while rubbing a gun

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tatsuta Age posted:

Is this dwarf game some kind of ant-farm simulation, where you name dwarves and then just watch what they do to each other? Because I think I could get into that.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hannity: There will be a reckoning on our side after this election is over. I'm looking at you 'intellectual' conservatives!"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
So we're all going to tweet you're fired at trump when the election is called for :abuela:, right?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Samuel Clemens posted:

Apologies if this has been posted before, but Nate Cohn updated his model for NC in accordance with the new poll (which showed a tie): http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/north-carolina-early-vote-tracker.html

Short version: He expects Hillary to take the state by 1%.

Short version: Nate is a shook rear end teen with a ti86

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

thecluckmeme posted:

holy poo poo ur friend is a fish man

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Montasque posted:

Hannity: There will be a reckoning on our side after this election is over. I'm looking at you 'intellectual' conservatives!"

Oh god yes please throw out everybody who's an "intellectual". :jackbud:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tatsuta Age posted:

yep, that sounds like me alright

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm ready, I'm human and I'm comin

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

So we're all going to tweet you're fired at trump when the election is called for :abuela:, right?

I'm sure you can hire a botnet of IOT devices which have Twitter installed to tweet at trump fairly easy

"You're fired"
November 8, 2016 9:13PM
Sent by Twitter on a Samsung Refrigerator

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

Sean Hannity hates smart people because dropped out of college lol

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
so I loaded up the story reporter and.....uhhhhhhHHHHHHHH

quote:

Kellyanne Conway The Mongrel of Demons has declared a dark crusade upon The Dwarven Fortress of Sackcoven! The armies of darkness march upon The Sacks of Thinning!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Montasque posted:

oh good yes please purge anyone who thinks for more than a fraction of a second

yeah make intellectual a bad thing and then wonder why our schools suck total rear end compared to other first world nations

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Montasque posted:

I like how every time they lose because they didn't have enough people in their coalition, they think the solution to the problems is going to be shutting more people out of the party

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

GobiasIndustries posted:

Sean Hannity hates smart people because dropped out of college lol

It's called aikido, mom!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

yep, that sounds like me alright

I feel like I'm ruining your perverse fantasy (unironically sorry) but it was venom snek who kilt us all

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Montasque posted:

Hannity goes full Pol Pot.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i'm gonna tweet him "bye felicia"

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Phone posted:

I'm sure you can hire a botnet of IOT devices which have Twitter installed to tweet at trump fairly easy

"You're fired"
November 8, 2016 9:13PM
Sent by Twitter on a Samsung Refrigerator

What a time to be alive

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

so I loaded up the story reporter and.....uhhhhhhHHHHHHHH

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/787045742900875265

cams
Mar 28, 2003

thecluckmeme posted:

mine is also an ex marine. been friends since middle school, went to see him when he shipped off, he was always a great guy.

after working for a while as an emt, he got a firefighting job in texas and, from what i understand from our mutual friends who have facebook (i don't) he's been defending trump since last year. he doesn't pay too much attention to serious things so i chalk it up to ignorance.

i look forward to never discussing this with him ever.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/795725385929527298

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Is it possible to search how many times weigel has made the "wow RINO" joke in the last year? Feels like at least a couple times a week, but I stopped following him a long time ago.

• Locked thread