Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

FluffieDuckie posted:

could you explain these words to me real slow?

games done quick is a twice a year charity stream where a bunch of nerds play video games really fast to raise money and people like to talk about it.

But the problem with the Games thread is that it's in Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

oh yeah we have some guys that follow that

i can't promise tons of traffic but i know there's interest in it

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

symbolic

eonwe posted:

do you think there would be an interest in a games done quick thread here or probably not enough traffic to take it out of games?
it would be a nice, chill alternative to the Games GDQ threads. i go to sleep and wake up to 300+ new posts with those.

eonwe

misty mountaintop posted:

What's up, also I notice the name change back and approve

heck yea

eonwe

Renegret posted:

games done quick is a twice a year charity stream where a bunch of nerds play video games really fast to raise money and people like to talk about it.

But the problem with the Games thread is that it's in Games.

thx buddy :)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

you haven't seen the last of me

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

eonwe posted:

thx buddy :)

anytime

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hamjobs posted:

here, you need this more than anyone:

has science gone too far?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Music Theory

hey

would the good people of byob enjoy a let's play of sonic adventure 2

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

http://imgur.com/gallery/o21XJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6-YPiqOh_w

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

haha drat

----------------

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Where I live, it's illegal to own a pet rabbit.

Robot Made of Meat

femcastra posted:

Where I live, it's illegal to own a pet rabbit.

What if you tell them the rabbit owns you?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

eonwe

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Music Theory posted:

hey

would the good people of byob enjoy a let's play of sonic adventure 2

lets plays are the product of the devil

Music Theory

Putty posted:

lets plays are the product of the devil

so is that a yes or a no

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

problematic hug

i think about the quilt every once in a while. it was a good thing you done, fluffie.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just pwned Sid in his own thread in GBS :twisted:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I just pwned Sid in his own thread in GBS :twisted:

link

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fair warning, its pretty brutal: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796976 :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

yup, that's one regulation kick in the teeth

alnilam

no no no flu shots are the ones with mind control nanobots, all the other vaccines are the autism ones, nice try but call me when you can dish out a proper own

Matoi Ryuko

I own a proper dish, whom should I contact?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I want a banh mi so bad right now but I dont know anywhere in NoHo area to get Vietnamese :sigh:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

:eyepop: woah

----------------

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
The Pope is a Marxist, he is a wolf in pope’s clothing, he is an eco-wolf in pope’s clothing, he’s a stealth Marxist in religious garb. Francis sounds just like the false prophet in Revelation, an ecumenical spiritual figure directing mankind to worship the Antichrist. It is up to the Catholic people to turn their backs on this Pope before it is too late, before they wake up and find out that they are in chains, this man is a Marxist through-and-through, picked by the New World Order the way Obama was.

----------------
VOYAGER CREW

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

no no no flu shots are the ones with mind control nanobots, all the other vaccines are the autism ones, nice try but call me when you can dish out a proper own

got so used to seeing your av with the bowie hair and/or bones that the original looked weird

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The Pope is a Marxist, he is a wolf in pope’s clothing, he is an eco-wolf in pope’s clothing, he’s a stealth Marxist in religious garb. Francis sounds just like the false prophet in Revelation, an ecumenical spiritual figure directing mankind to worship the Antichrist. It is up to the Catholic people to turn their backs on this Pope before it is too late, before they wake up and find out that they are in chains, this man is a Marxist through-and-through, picked by the New World Order the way Obama was.

im not going to take religious advice from a dude who claims to go to church at most twice a year

Manifisto

Nooner posted:

I want a banh mi so bad right now but I dont know anywhere in NoHo area to get Vietnamese :sigh:

noho nyc or noho other?

eonwe

Nooner posted:

That sounds good as h*ck

alnilam

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I own a proper dish, whom should I contact?

Your grandma, she'll be happy to hear you're enjoying her gift :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nooner posted:

there used to be a pho 999 around there but i don't think they have banh mi. sorry, dude.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone wanna make some stylesheets?

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wanna pet them friends.

i'm frantically preparing for wednesday eve, because i forgot to put out the ceremonial frog planter and i can't find any fly or spider gummies to put out for the wednesday frog tomorrow night, so i got gummy worms. i hope he doesn't give me warts or a suspicious lump.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Manifisto posted:

noho nyc or noho other?

North Hollywood. I looked up viet places near my office and there was none, the closest was basically driving back to my apartment and it's a 9021pho which is scrub tier vietnamese

Piso Mojado

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
make sure at the unicorns tomorrow to vote for your favorite SA Mario Bros Forums Poster/Minecraft lets player as belle of the ball

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Nov 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

i just put that into google translate and it appear you want us to vote on a video game, correct?