Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The game mode changes sound soooo good. Basically they're putting a 1 hero limit in QP and replacing Brawl mode with an arcade mode where you can choose either a permadeath 3v3 CS type mode or a duel mode or a random hero mode or no hero limit mode or a playlist of every brawl tgeres ever been, and plus you get 3 free loot boxes a week from winning in Arcade.

i was about to post this, it sounds loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's also an ult for her, she's a fragile target and you can see her coming. i mean if it's towards the end of the match, and you see a reaper cloaking very aggressively into the center of your team you can probably guess what he's about to pop lol

not if she's invisible!!! also the most times i got owned by reaper's ult was him teleporting to an upper level then dropping on us

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

Mystery Duel: A 1v1 best-of-five duel where a hero is randomly selected for you and your opponent—the same hero for both.

Elimination: A 3v3 best-of-five brawl where, when your hero dies, they are dead—with a single-hero limit. Make sure you have a Mercy!

Mystery Heroes: A 6v6 brawl that takes place on normal Quick Play maps, with regular rules, but you’re not allowed to pick which hero you have.

No Limits: Here, you can have the six-Genji battle you always wanted. And I won’t have to deal with it. It’s basically Quick Play, as it is now.

All Brawls: “Super Shimada Bros.,” “We’re All Soldiers Now,” and other old and new Brawls will be available here as a “playlist.”

this is all also coming to the ptr next week

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im glad the mystery hero brawl was so popular it's being made a permanent mode, it's really fun

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
if they dont nerf mei soon im going active shooter at blizzard hq

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

if they dont nerf mei soon im going active shooter at blizzard hq

her ult buildup has been nerfed hard in the ptr, so soon probably

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought every multiplayer game tried desperately to not split the multi queues

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

her ult buildup has been nerfed hard in the ptr, so soon probably

her hp needs to be lowered by 50 as well imo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

mad?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

shes just really annoying to fight by design, and it's not a good design to have a class whose job is to be a doorstop

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[puts a dent in the drywall punching right through my Undertale calendar] Not at all.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i call her gay because thats what people who play her are!!!!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

also synthy why havent i seen you play in months

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

this game is gay because of heroes like mei but also cool because i can switch up my mains. now i mostly play dva and mcree

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im hoping her abilities just get revamped, especially her gently caress-you heal

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think at really high levels she's not as bad but she's a weird one where lower level people, like because of her health and her heal you have to have extremely good aim to handle a Mei but her tools are so powerful for how little effort they take to use, and then people have to watch her slowly line up the headshot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Having the best CC and stuff on top of the best stalling tools is kind of hosed up to me, however.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't wait for the next awesome hard to kill Epic Tedium character to come out... Winning,

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Got my first legendary vote. 30 objective kills and 45 elims in quick play as dva now that's some win

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

Got my first legendary vote. 30 objective kills and 45 elims in quick play as dva now that's some win

congrats, that's a nuts score and a nuts game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

also synthy why havent i seen you play in months

I played a ton for the Halloween l00t my gamer

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

get real bitch. you think that means anything in quickplay?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i dont give a single poo poo about competitive, so yes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Sombra looks like she is going to be insane on attack

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

s. korea has gone completely undefeated the entire worldcup, no one's been able to take a single round against them. pretty nuts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

both korea and russia have super meis and its making me want to play her

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

s. korea has gone completely undefeated the entire worldcup, no one's been able to take a single round against them. pretty nuts

the korean winston dude is absolutely insane

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sombra's playable on the PTR now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://gfycat.com/ThornyKindlyAtlanticbluetang

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats loving awesome lmfao.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

laughing until it happens to me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

What a brutal own

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sombra owns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

can dash behind a rein, kill his shield, translocate to safety or just light him up right there if he lacks support. very strong against defenses and single targets, very good at running away from a bad situation.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0098K4XIF70

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So close... :o:

• Locked thread