Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/795378059570544645

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Barks posted:

reading D&D....

gah dont bring that shite in here :chloe:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

harlan hill update: posting airbrushed selfies on facebook

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
can you imagine letting him put that face on your face????? Ick nooooo!!!!!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

can you imagine letting him put that face on your face????? Ick nooooo!!!!!

this is violence... he was my crush in 6th grade

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Karl Barks posted:

harlan hill update: posting airbrushed selfies on facebook

I'd wince if I looked like that, too

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
My volunteer team collected like 90 ballots today. :)

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

how did you dispose of them???

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
Sanders would have taken the general.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Solvent posted:

Sanders would have taken the general.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh 'loog. You're my favorite IK. I'm so glad it was you who popped my probation cherry. You gonna take me furniture shopping now?

It's still true too. Hell even Trump was saying it in the lead up to his election. I was watching Fox News gloat about it today. It was hilarious.
The dems had a great candidate, and they traded him for someone who wasn't. I'm looking forward to whatever happens next. Should be great.

I voted for Jill Stein BTW, because voting for president in California is a joke.

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Remember how you felt 24 hours ago? Remember how happy everyone was, and how much we were looking forward to the future? I miss those days, and they will never come back.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solvent posted:

Oh 'loog. You're my favorite IK. I'm so glad it was you who popped my probation cherry. You gonna take me furniture shopping now?

It's still true too. Hell even Trump was saying it in the lead up to his election. I was watching Fox News gloat about it today. It was hilarious.
The dems had a great candidate, and they traded him for someone who wasn't. I'm looking forward to whatever happens next. Should be great.

I voted for Jill Stein BTW, because voting for president in California is a joke.

this is the chat thread, like, not for like talking about like the poo poo in the real world gawd

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

*ahem*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Konstantin posted:

Remember how you felt 24 hours ago? Remember how happy everyone was, and how much we were looking forward to the future? I miss those days, and they will never come back.

Naah. A lovely thing happened and a dark time is upon us, but joy and love and beauty have not been murdered forevermore.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

docbeard posted:

Naah. A lovely thing happened and a dark time is upon us, but joy and love and beauty have not been murdered forevermore.

1000 Years Of Darkness

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i cant find the insland empire quote on youtube so youll have to settle for the burial version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDPMCMuHWY

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Yinlock posted:

1000 Years Of Darkness

entropy op plz nerf

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

That's what I want my special hand drawn Lowtax rocket ship to look like.

I went to my lodge tonight and one of the old guys said that he'd expected me to be at the protest downtown. I told him that it's not the first time America elected an unqualified man-child to the highest office, the world's like, not gonna like, end, or something.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
hey for anyone interested to have another place to chat I opened up a discord @ https://discord.gg/Ede4G9b to use for DND and CSPAM freakouts. Also to post the worst dnd posts you can find

UCS Hellmaker has issued a correction as of 10:29 on Nov 10, 2016

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
I just use the goon mumble. If I didnt have class in the morning I'd get on discord and scream into the abyss, at you, right now.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Going back to the gold standard of post the worst things in DnD you can find is always a good reason because goddamn trawling USPOL alone has some gold poo poo in there.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i cant sleep so im reading qcs. im sorry

whoflungpoop posted:

So did exmarx and company even contact Lowtax and get his consent before deciding to do this?

One decision affects hundreds of user accounts and untold hundreds or thousands of dollars in site revenue. And the authority to make that decision doesnt lie anywhere loving near the realm of moderator discretion. That's poo poo Lowtax needs to know and approve. But there's been no mention of him, is he even aware of what happened?

Lowtax might not give two tugs on a dead dog's dick about what D&D postures over but we all know how much he cares about his site's income. I hope for his family's sake that Lowtax was informed as to the magnitude of users and money involved and approved of it charitably, instead of finding out later that some D&D mod decided his own reasons were good enough to divert a good amount of revenue away from the very site he's supposed to be helping out.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im sorry its just funny to me, the language these people use, the way they talk. i dont know. i just dont know.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

there's like hundreds of people making these impassioned speeches about the sanctity of the toxx and its just like, dont you realize your forums are dead and gay?? my god

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
apropos of nothing, i like you a lot cspam and thx for letting me lurk + also post a bit.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah its been fun guys. i am happy 2 get banned but sad to leave yall behind. seeya later, and good luck and have fun w/trump

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Zas posted:

yeah its been fun guys. i am happy 2 get banned but sad to leave yall behind. seeya later, and good luck and have fun w/trump

It's just :10bux: jeez.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

naw the money's nothing like I gave $100 to rain. it just feels like the right time.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Hahaha, are people seriously whining about "the sanctity of the holy toxx" or some bullshit?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah im gonna let myself get banned and take a break 4 a while but those guys are super pathetic for being mad people didnt get PUNISHED RIGHT

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Konstantin posted:

Im v happy and v looking forward to the future, the Clinton dynasty is in ruins like the Bush dynasty before it, Trump will be a laughably ineffective president and the Democratic party will be less beholden to the bullshit clintonite wing going forwaes :waycool:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

i cant sleep so im reading qcs. im sorry

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

Im v happy and v looking forward to the future, the Clinton dynasty is in ruins like the Bush dynasty before it, Trump will be a laughably ineffective president and the Democratic party will be less beholden to the bullshit clintonite wing going forwaes :waycool:

hell of a world crazy cloud, hell of a world

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

hell of a world crazy cloud, hell of a world

fuckin way she goes boys

the fuckin way she goes

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

here are my thoughts on the toxx/ban discussion

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/568308362703732736

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

docbeard posted:

Hahaha, are people seriously whining about "the sanctity of the holy toxx" or some bullshit?

Finally, the one hot-button issue that activates SA users: their proud forums heritage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Imagine caring whether someone else gets banned. Just try to imagine it.

• Locked thread