Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Ben Nevis posted:

No Melvin Gordon love? Hands down my best pick of the year.

It's just so crazy - I STILL don't feel convinced that he's even real-football good, but he's tearing up fantasy like nobodies business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Forever_Peace posted:

It's just so crazy - I STILL don't feel convinced that he's even real-football good, but he's tearing up fantasy like nobodies business.

Somebody offered me Gordon+1 for AP when I was panicking after week 1. Boy howdy I should have taken that.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

pubic works project posted:

Ride or die, brother.

I've got my CMike vs his Shady and I'm up by 10. Let's roll, Christine Crew.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

This has been an uphill battle ever since my opponent started Thurs with Evans and Freeman. Add in Gordon and a few others, and he's now the #2 score to my #3.

I'll need 15.1 from Shady tonight to pull off the win. Normally I'd be confident that I'd have a shot, but playing SEA at home on top of all of the injury nonsense makes this one a nail-biter.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I thought I was in the clear when Evans blew up and Winston and Allen Robinson had some of their best/better games this week. Plus, my opponent started Luck. Unfortunately the rest of his team is DeMarco Murray, Melvin Gordon, Julio Jones, Tyrell Williams and Delanie Walker.

I can still win if Christine Michael puts up 40 points!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Loading up on Saints has been the smartest decision I've made in FF the last few years.

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.

Vargo posted:

I've got my CMike vs his Shady and I'm up by 10. Let's roll, Christine Crew.

Screw you guys, I'm playing against C-Mike and need him to get less than 10 in PPR. Here's to an early benching!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Pissingintowind posted:

Screw you guys, I'm playing against C-Mike and need him to get less than 10 in PPR. Here's to an early benching!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

And I just need Hauschka to put up -5 points! :pseudo:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

a shameful boehner posted:

Loading up on Saints has been the smartest decision I've made in FF the last few years.

They're a weird team to own, any game somebody on that team could put up 20 points but who the gently caress knows which one! (aside from Brees.)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I need 11 points from Seahawks D/ST and Jimmy Graham in 0.5 PPR so the guy I'm as of this second 1.5 GB from loses. Here's hoping for nothing stupid

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I need Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham to combine for less that 29.65 points.

Please make it happen.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Inspector_666 posted:

They're a weird team to own, any game somebody on that team could put up 20 points but who the gently caress knows which one! (aside from Brees.)

As a Saints fan, I fully agree. Although Michael Thomas is starting to be a little more on the consistent side in PPR for points.

But I'll never ever have a Saints RB as long as Sean Payton as coach. Take that for what you will.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Dammit I hate Russell Wilson.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Of course Taylor gets 2 TDs in like 7 minutes

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Gobias Ind. posted:

I only need 0.95 points from CMike in PPR.

Please don't pull a Week 8 Mark Ingram.

First quarter update: not good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lol I already know I'm not going to pull it off. I'm just praying that Spencer Ware is back for Week 10. I'm nervous about having CMike as my RB2.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

JIMMMAAAAAAAAYYYY

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Come back soon Rawls

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

:smug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The only players my opponent and I have left are IDPs. Sitting there going, "wait who got that tackle?"

Man fantasy football is thrilling.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao little do you realize he's going to get just enough so that you lose and not enough so that I lose.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Phew. Crisis averted.

Not feeling good about CMike going forward though.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Phew. Crisis averted.

Not feeling good about CMike going forward though.

At this point, I consider him a flex play. He's good for a touchdown or two if Seattle gets the ball within the 5 yard line. But as Wilson gets healthier, he'll take away some of those carries.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
7 more points from CMike please. One more TD and 10 yards will be ok.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Holy poo poo Jimmy Graham

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I'm keeping Jimmy for a 13th next year and that feels pretty good.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Spoeank posted:

The only players my opponent and I have left are IDPs. Sitting there going, "wait who got that tackle?"

Man fantasy football is thrilling.

zach brown wat r u doin

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

lmao this is a shitshow

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I have to admit this is the most entertaining 3 seconds of football.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
And just when you thought it couldn't get better

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Rex Ryan has somehow eaten all the poo poo sandwiches Seattle has to offer

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006

Lmao little do you realize he's going to get just enough so that you lose and not enough so that I lose.

This is true. The fantasy gods would only have it this way.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Teemu Pokemon posted:

zach brown wat r u doin

Bobby Wagner baby :whatup:

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Came in up 5.1, done vs CMike.

5 carries - 1 yard. 1 TD.

:smithicide:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
As both a Seahawks fan and a fantasy owner, go gently caress yourself CMike

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Teemu Pokemon posted:

zach brown wat r u doin

You can blame me for it.

I just needed him to get me 4 points to win, turns out what we get is his lowest output of the season and I get a punch in my dick.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Benne posted:

As both a Seahawks fan and a fantasy owner, go gently caress yourself CMike

It isn't his fault! Blame your dumb coach!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*rips off shirt, screams*

BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS WOOOOOOOOOOKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

It isn't his fault! Blame your dumb coach!

He's been quietly bad for almost a month now. Fantasy owners haven't noticed because they just see the box score, but he's falling back into his old habits and looking like the same un-confident runner he was the past 3 years. The Awakening is over.

• Locked thread