Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Mrit posted:

You toxxed, take it like a grownup and stop whining.

I'll take it, I'm just correcting the record when called out directly. Hell maybe Hillary will still squeak by and win Ohio in the end. :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
A Trump cocktail is half a shot of some bottom shelf vodka mixed with some Flavor-Aid that is priced by the bar at $5 but then you as the bartender charge $500 for it (because I make great drinks, the best drinks) and pocket the extra $495 and then at the end of the night you pocket the last $5 too.

The Rokstar has issued a correction as of 23:25 on Nov 7, 2016

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Thinking screw driver made with fake classy vodka.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

1stGear posted:

I have way more respect for the Trumpists who stuck to their toxxs when clemency was offered than those who cut-and-run. They may be shitheels, but goddammit they owned their shitheelness.

Gotta be something orange. I don't know drinks so I don't have specific suggestions, but something orange.

are they still all permatoxxed?

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

a turd in a glass

two candidates, one cup

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
hail satan, vote stein

:toxx:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

chernobyl kinsman has issued a correction as of 02:33 on Nov 8, 2016

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

1stGear posted:

Gotta be something orange. I don't know drinks so I don't have specific suggestions, but something orange.
I feel like trying to come up with a high-class drink representing Trump kinda misses the point. Go for Sunkist and the cheapest Russian vodka you can find, but then claim it's the highest class, most amazing drink imaginable. The more people you can con into drinking some with you, the Trumper you get.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Whiskey sours have been the answer and will always be the answer.

BATH TUB
Jun 27, 2003

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Sunny D and Russian Vodka it is!

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Whiskey sours have been the answer and will always be the answer.

whiskey sours are for guys who just turned 21 and don't know how to drink yet

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

chernobyl kinsman posted:

And Stan Kelly, a sophisticated Adult!

Also, gonna use this for the trump cocktail
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/prince-igor-extreme-vodka/34579#.WCErm_krK00

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I got like a case
of oatmeal stout
so I will be just fine
either way this plays out.

~Burma Shave~

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sick with strep throat and shouldn't be drinking :(

At least it means I have the day off tomorrow

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

chernobyl kinsman posted:

Don't buy sour mix.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mrit posted:

You toxxed, take it like a grownup and stop whining.

this but for the trump toxxers too. cowards!!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

1stGear posted:

I have way more respect for the Trumpists who stuck to their toxxs when clemency was offered than those who cut-and-run. They may be shitheels, but goddammit they owned their shitheelness.

they were offered clemency when trump was revealed to be a rapist so uh might wanna hold that respect back a bit

i mean sticking to your guns isn't necessarily a good thing when those guns are megaphones shouting the n-word

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
After several days of little to no reliable internet due to moving, I am back and ready for the spastic inebriated finale of this insane electoral cycle. Don't worry, bottle of whiskey, we'll get through this, together!

corn in the bible posted:

this but for the trump toxxers too. cowards!!!!

One does not, I'd wager even cannot, be a true trump supporter without being something of a whiny coward.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
crooked hillary has this one all stitched up :toxx:

Guy Freeman
Aug 31, 2006
Nearly forgot to throw in for this election.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Hillary clinton will be elected the next President of the United States of America :toxx:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

The Narrator posted:

Hillary clinton will be elected the next President of the United States of America :toxx:

:):hf::)

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I like all the fresh meat in here. Welcome to the winning side enjoy your stay.

Calvin Coolposts
Jun 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
If Trump wins tomorrow I'm gonna drink myself into sweet blissful oblivion, so I might as well toxx myself to save lowtax precious internet if the apocalypse comes. :911:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

I like all the fresh meat in here. Welcome to the winning side enjoy your stay.

Thank you, big fan of your posts btw

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
The day has come. I remember when I was one of about four people left who would defend HRC, and no one seriously believed the Republican Party could be so stupid as to put Donald Trump forward. I remember reading a story in first grade about a boy playing that he was president, and a girl playing that she was president too because someday there would be the first woman president. Thank God it's almost over. Long live America. I'm with her.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
i'm watching thirteen days because i hate myself and i really don't want to imagine what that would be like with a trump presidency.

luckily i don't have to worry because donald trump isn't going to be president

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm dedicating my life to becoming a billionaire and then President if Donald Trump wins. Needless to say, I won't be needing SA anymore.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
c u next Tuesday

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
hello :toxx:

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

your bravery in toxxing for the overwhelmingly likely candidate gave me the inspiration to take the very shallow plunge

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

The Narrator posted:

your bravery in toxxing for the overwhelmingly likely candidate gave me the inspiration to take the very shallow plunge

All are welcome to join in the vagenda of manocide. Except Boosted. Boosted is never gonna be accepted.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
All toxxes are equally great in the eyes of Her.

Edit: yeah except boosted.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

The Narrator posted:

the equivalent of anidav betting on auspol

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The Iron Abuela accepts all except boosted.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I am saving up all my farts until the PA/FL/NC results come in so I can let out one continuous pppppbbbthtttttt until the Michigan results finalize

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

I am saving up all my farts until the PA/FL/NC results come in so I can let out one continuous pppppbbbthtttttt until the Michigan results finalize

Aren't we at the point where if she takes NC or FL then it's over, cause she has NV in the bag already?

Regardless I'm looking forward to farting in the Trump toxx thread

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Magres posted:

Aren't we at the point where if she takes NC or FL then it's over, cause she has NV in the bag already?

Regardless I'm looking forward to farting in the Trump toxx thread

Assuming PA, CO, VA and Wisconsin are safe as well, then yeah, NC or FL are instawins

Actually, with those 5 states she's already won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Yeah like, at this point the worst case for Hilldog looks something like this.

NV has a Democratic lead in early voting that would require either ~25% of Democrats jumping ship while Republicans maintain 90% of their party's votes, or a +20 lead among independents for Trump to win. CO has a slight Republican lead in early voting, but historically election day is when CO Democrats turn out. Mitt had a +2 advantage in early voting there but that swung to an overall +5 Obama on election day. Trump has something like a +0.1, so he's toast there.

Even if every other swing state goes red, the firewall's enough for a Clinton victory. There's no other state that really seems like a feasible pickup for Trump.

Pakled has issued a correction as of 08:39 on Nov 8, 2016

• Locked thread