Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

we will charge out to meet death with shitposting and gifs! fore! unto the jaws of death! :pirate:

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Baloogan posted:

holy gently caress its november 8th

gently caress gently caress gently caress
Only 20 more days until the election!
               /
:smugdon:

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Trump would put himself on money imo

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Good job on elcting Hillary everyone

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
You start a thread you can't even finish it
You're posting a lot, but you're not saying anything
When I have nothing to post, my lips are sealed
Post something once, why say it again?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Baloogan posted:

They heard me posting and they told me to stop
Quit these pretentious threads and just punch the clock
These days my life, I feel it has no purpose
But late at nite the feelings swim to the surface

its so true

i proved all my doubters wrong by not skipping any pages but what did it really get me

this. it got me this

:unsmith:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Good luck guys, the portuguese people will root for you

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
"That's three ivankas for a Cheeto " you might say

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Is there a PredictIt over/under on this whole election being some sort of test performed by the AIs running this simulation we all clearly live in? Because I would absolutely bet on that.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

pouring 1 out for the centipedes

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

turns out they were just gross dumbass bugs the whole time lol

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

oystertoadfish posted:

its so true

i proved all my doubters wrong by not skipping any pages but what did it really get me

this. it got me this

are you serious youve read every page of this thread

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hi yes i'll have the ivanka salad w/hot cum i mean vinaigrette

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I am death, the mighty destroyer of the world, out to destroy. Even without your participation all the warriors standing arrayed in the opposing armies shall cease to exist.

You are Gennifer Flowers and I claim my :10bux:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
the real shitstorm starts wednesday

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Wait, are we going back to D&D when the election's over?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Pathos posted:

Is there a PredictIt over/under on this whole election being some sort of test performed by the AIs running this simulation we all clearly live in? Because I would absolutely bet on that.

its a monte carlo simulation this is canon

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

are you serious youve read every page of this thread

lol no just since the rnc. thats all

idk when i started and i skipped 500 pages during the rnc. for the correct the record

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

we will charge out to meet death with shitposting and gifs! fore! unto the jaws of death! :pirate:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/757914951868485632

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mr Interweb posted:

cspam is closing noon today

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Mr Interweb posted:

lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Duel posted:

Good job on elcting Hillary everyone

what can i say? we're the best

:johnny5aces:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

oystertoadfish posted:

its so true

this. it got me this

This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation that we call the Forum. You've been living in a dream world, otf.

This is the world as it exists today... Welcome.. to the desert.. of the real. We have only bits and pieces of information but what we know for certain is that at some point in the early twenty-first century all of mankind was united in celebration.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
So both Hillary AND Trump are gonna be in midtown manhattan for election night. Hillary at the Javitz Center, Trump at the Midtown Hilton.

I'd wondered why the Clinton campaign was getting ahead of itself by apparently prepping a fireworks show for when she wins, but the fact that Trump will be close enough to have to listen to them makes it a delicious bit of personal trolling directed at him.

Wanna be in that room as he stares at the fireworks going off a few blocks away.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

dont bleach this coral reef admins

were an ecosystem

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

hey remember when everyone was falling over themselves to defend the handful of pro-trump posters, saying the thread would be really boring if everyone posting here was on the same page

what a buncha fuckin dumbasses. this is great

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Baloogan posted:

This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation that we call the Forum. You've been living in a dream world, otf.

This is the world as it exists today... Welcome.. to the desert.. of the real. We have only bits and pieces of information but what we know for certain is that at some point in the early twenty-first century all of mankind was united in celebration.

whoa is that where welcome to the desert of the real comes from. is this like neuromancer or something

am i neo

edit: oh yeah ok, context. i am neo. obvy

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
That fucker got away with never releasing his taxes. :argh:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The sum of all the parts that you have taken
Are a fraction of the parts that make me whole

He was stronger than I was but it's strength you can't sustain
Do not come to give me counsel you should beg forgiveness

Of me, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,

For he was stronger than I was but it's strength you can't sustain
Do not come to give me counsel you should beg forgiveness

Of me, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

prefect posted:

He'll only "get away with" any of the horseshit he has done so far if he wins.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bakanogami posted:

So both Hillary AND Trump are gonna be in midtown manhattan for election night. Hillary at the Javitz Center, Trump at the Midtown Hilton.

I'd wondered why the Clinton campaign was getting ahead of itself by apparently prepping a fireworks show for when she wins, but the fact that Trump will be close enough to have to listen to them makes it a delicious bit of personal trolling directed at him.

Wanna be in that room as he stares at the fireworks going off a few blocks away.

I think they cancelled the fireworks.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Mr Interweb posted:

YOU might be but I am going back to the Book Barn :reject:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

prefect posted:

who is the real winner in all of this, when you think about it? hm

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSVd-3SkRUo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Im excited to replace the diaper I've been wearing since June.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

That DICK! posted:

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Bassetking posted:

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

:horse: :black101: :pirate: :zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

one more time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZyn175-wY