Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ErIog posted:

Guy who is not Steve Doocey thinks every state is within the MoE so therefore Trump's gonna win. Also claims Newt is a "walking breathing historian." as opposed to all those other historians who are not walking or breathing.

theyre chained up in the ivory tower, presumably

I still think theyre breathing tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

thrawn527 posted:

I find it fascinating that one Republican argument against Hillary is that if elected, Hillary may face years of investigations and possibly impeachment.

"You know, if elected, we Republicans are going to go full on rear end in a top hat, launching investigation after investigation into things that have already been vetted for years and years. We may even try to impeach her. Crazy, right? I guess you shouldn't vote for her."

Like...you could NOT do that.

Obstruction, sabotage, and bigotry are reflexes that the Republicans simply cannot control. I'll thank you not to mind-shame.

ploots
Mar 19, 2010
Today was the first time I've voted in a state where my vote matters.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

CheesyDog posted:

Yuge, if real

Fake, if yuge.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

mannerup posted:

trump's top twitter surrogate, loyalist and poll unskewer

No, I know who he is. I want to know who he is.

plasticowlmachine
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
+2 in MI for abuela

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Electoral Surgery posted:

lol

nothing...

matters?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

November 8, 2016. The man turned into the elementary school parking lot and pulled into an empty spot. He wore rumpled clothes and reeked of stale bourbon. Flecks of cigarette ash clung to his stained shirt. His hair stuck out at odd angles and dark bags hung under his eyes like full trash-bags left dangling from the side of a dumpster. Any other day, a swarm of concerned adults would descend upon this man the moment he set foot on school property, but today was election day.

"Over," he muttered to himself. "Finally over."

Inside, he presented his ID to the poll watcher and received a ballot. A faint smile crept over his face as he approached the curtained voting booth. He threw back the curtain and the smile dropped.

Instead of a table and pen, there was a door. It swung open as he stepped closer. He saw his coffee table, with a fresh glass of bourbon sitting on a coaster. Otherwise the table was empty. He frowned. When was the last time he'd used a coaster? For that matter, the last time he'd cleaned that table? CNN played on the television. His eyes wandered to the date.

June 16, 2015.

A scream lodged in his throat. He tried to turn, to back away, but unseen hands pushed him forward towards the door.

"No!" His voice was raw. A tear ran down his cheek. "No, not again!"

On the television, Donald Trump descended his escalator.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

boobs, if true

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Decius posted:

IBD/TIPP Tracking. But only if you include Stein/Johnson. Otherwise Clinton +1.

Rofl

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

As a Florida voter myself, feels good, doesn't it?

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
Look at all you rubes that didn't vote by absentee ballot weeks ago. The only reason I'm going out in public today is to get more booze. I'm glad you're all here with me at the end of all things. Hail Satan, nothing matters but vote anyways

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Honeytrap spotted

E: Probably auditioning for Trump TV and went through the wrong door.

:mamacita:

Isn't Roger Ailes advising on Trump TV? Guaranteed they were fleeing from auditions

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump is keeping his typical schedule, starts the day complaining about things on Fox & Friends
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/795983452462075904

MariusMS
Jan 26, 2006

Who's laughing now?
Clapping Larry
Page 15000 here we come

psoting on epic page 10

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:hfive:

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Im in KY so it doesn't matter but still I want my vote to be in that popular vote count that outright rejects orange racist, facist. :abuela:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Honeytrap spotted

Honeytrap spotted

Look at that smiley

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

someone find and repost the groundhog day post from the trumpthread here

quote:

November 8, 2016. The man turned into the elementary school parking lot and pulled into an empty spot. He wore rumpled clothes and reeked of stale bourbon. Flecks of cigarette ash clung to his stained shirt. His hair stuck out at odd angles and dark bags hung under his eyes like full trash-bags left dangling from the side of a dumpster. Any other day, a swarm of concerned adults would descend upon this man the moment he set foot on school property, but today was election day.

Inside, he presented his ID to the poll watcher and received a ballot. A faint smile crept over his face as he approached the curtained voting booth. He threw back the curtain and the smile dropped.

Instead of a table and pen, there was a door. It swung open as he stepped closer. He saw his coffee table, with a fresh glass of bourbon sitting on a coaster. Otherwise the table was empty. He frowned. When was the last time he'd used a coaster? For that matter, the last time he'd cleaned that table? CNN played on the television. His eyes wandered to the date.

June 16, 2015.

A scream lodged in his throat. He tried to turn, to back away, but unseen hands pushed him forward towards the door.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eURy8NskhGM

I feel like we're in one of these moments, except instead of just waiting a couple minutes to see if we're gonna make it it's gonna be over 12 hours. I think I'm gonna throw up.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

posting on 15000

looking forward to keeping it 16000

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
what happened to the trump thread, have I gone blind or did it finally ascend into heaven in a chorus of farts

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
The next 17 hours and 20 minutes are going to be a complete terror for me. The amount of stress I feel regarding a Trump presidency is unreal.

I am going to go to work and hope to avoid any and all election news. I just want it to be over.

I haven't really been able to read/laugh at/enjoy anything regarding Trump because the chance that he could become president just fills me with dread. Hopefully Clinton wins so I can look back at everything and finally laugh about it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

crazy cloud posted:

sorry lol be not shook friend these r jokes they will not vote for the dude who tried to dunk on the pope

People said Trump won't get voted for since last summer before he got voted for.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sitting in my polling station parking lot watching an overweight man in dress pants struggling to get a Johnson/Weld sign to stand up, and it keeps falling down over and over and over again.

He is illegally parked.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cheese eats mouse posted:

Im in KY so it doesn't matter but still I want my vote to be in that popular vote count that outright rejects orange racist, facist. :abuela:

my man

maybe we'll get rid of Paul idk

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

June 16, 2015.

you closed the trump thread and sent us all back in time 1 year this is on your head sheng-ji

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

what happened to the trump thread, have I gone blind or did it finally ascend into heaven in a chorus of farts

Trump thread dead so what

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ddap2Pyhtw

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

TBeats posted:

People said Trump won't get voted for since last summer before he got voted for.

he is getting at a minimum 40% of the national electorate

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hate libertarians so much

pricklytoast
Oct 22, 2016
Me, reading the last pages of the trump thread this morning.

https://youtu.be/MrZwytGI9-E

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

CheesyDog posted:

I'm sitting in my polling station parking lot watching an overweight man in dress pants struggling to get a Johnson/Weld sign to stand up, and it keeps falling down over and over and over again.

He is illegally parked.

Sir, I think you'll find he's a sovereign citizen. :reject:

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

crazy cloud posted:

sorry lol be not shook friend these r jokes they will not vote for the dude who tried to dunk on the pope

People
Hate
Hillary

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Gonna be late for work but whatever, I was saving the democracy in Illinois lol :feelsgood:

taco show
Oct 6, 2011

motherforker

The Cook County / Illinois ballot had pages of names of judges that I definitely did not do enough research on.

Hail Satan Abuela

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

actually, it doesn't

especially in this election

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795984744546594816

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
We loving made it y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
good luck american friends. i hpe you have a democratic senate and president and heck, maybe even a democratic house! unless that's mathematically impossible.

• Locked thread