Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
wait waht

im gonna be permabanned for accidentally posting in the trump toxx thread??

jesus christ wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tyat's practically rape

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

A reminder to share your tantrums and retweet other adults having tantrums. If we all act like adult babies, we can really stick it to the lying mainstream media.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Pon de Bundy posted:

wait waht

jesus christ wtf

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Swedgin posted:

hearing reports from friends voting in Philly (Center City, specifically) that the lines are super long

more than one person has told me they've talked to poll workers who say they've never seen turnout like this

Need turnout in west north and south philly

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Swedgin posted:

hearing reports from friends voting in Philly (Center City, specifically) that the lines are super long

more than one person has told me they've talked to poll workers who say they've never seen turnout like this

MONSTER VOTE!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Chugged my milk for courage. Fought off some Trumpettes talking about Soros and blood semen, voted for straight democrat. It is in your hands now Satan.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pon de Bundy posted:

wait waht

jesus christ wtf

:rip:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Guy DeBorgore posted:

that's amazing. but it's really not coming back? you never appreciate what you've got til its gone... all the posts i wanted to make but never found the time...

Apparently CSPAM is getting closed today, according to mods

atomic johnson
Dec 7, 2000

peeping-tom techie with x-ray eyes

Mr. Nice! posted:

Every poll did severely undercount latinos.

Think I read in the trumpthred that if white people turn out 3% lower than they did for Romney and latinos turn out 3% higher then it would flip Texas

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Seeing all the pictures on twitter of people voting makes me sad my state only votes by mail.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol "post on twitter " is their gotv strategy

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I shan't be voting today.

14 hours remain on our potential death march to hottest, blackest hell.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Seriously it was putting a massive strain on browsers and the pho-fpm nodes trying to deal with the page index of 14,000 pages. It was just too much HTML. Perhaps if SA Forums v3.x were out already it would be different but alas.

If only I bought one of them fancy jpgs. :(

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)
Just posting to say that I had the responsibility of posting ED BALLS on the last glorious page of the double Hitler's trump thread, and I failed.

TRUMP DOCTOR SEX CAKE!

(Kicks in bathroom stall)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

it is nice to live in a place where the voting place is within walking distance, the lines aren't that long and you don't need voter id

feel sorry for the rest of the country who have at least one of these problems, loving gop

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Seriously it was putting a massive strain on browsers and the pho-fpm nodes trying to deal with the page index of 14,000 pages. It was just too much HTML. Perhaps if SA Forums v3.x were out already it would be different but alas.

This is much nicer on my phone

Thank you

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

my keyboard fried it last night this is canon

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

cspam will never die

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Where did the closed Trump thread go? I don't see it in goldmine or gas chamber and I want to read the last page for posterity.

comedy purgatory. was going to put in goldmine but was told that megathreads should go to purgatory instead of the goldmine

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZYxO_sYQ7I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW2pcjppxhk

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
did anyone check out the sex tape? and past?

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Rhjamiz posted:

Is it safe to say that if Florida is called for Hillary, game's over?

Clinton could lose all the battlegrounds and either MI or PA and still win with Florida so yeah.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

it was the best of us :salute:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

i did

atomic johnson
Dec 7, 2000

peeping-tom techie with x-ray eyes

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

god dammit

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
If I don't have cable, what are my options for watching Election Day coverage? Any good streams up? Will YouTube have something maybe?

Edit: maybe put whatever in the OP? I'm sure this will be a common question

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

JAMOOOL posted:

Also when does Trump get his Twitter account back?

He tweeted this morning so he's once again unchained

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

all day everyday

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Is the Trump thread totally gone? No way for us to gaze upon it in all it's splendor?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Swedgin posted:

I voted just outside of Center City and the line was wrapping around the block at 7:45 (opened at 7)

Then I got to skip 3/4 of it because of the division I live in :feelsgood:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
My only regret is that while I was there for the first page of the Trump thread, I was not there for the last

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cantorsdust posted:

If I don't have cable, what are my options for watching Election Day coverage? Any good streams up? Will YouTube have something maybe?

Edit: maybe put whatever in the OP? I'm sure this will be a common question

Doesn't MSNBC live stream?

welwala harris
Jan 28, 2005
i aint fraid of no ghost thread

i aint fraid of no freaky ghost posts

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

atomic johnson posted:

Think I read in the trumpthred that if white people turn out 3% lower than they did for Romney and latinos turn out 3% higher then it would flip Texas

more hispanics have voted in florida early voting than have ever voted in florida before. trump pissed on the spanish speaking americans hardcore and did absolutely nothing to reach out to them. I have yet to receive a single bilingual trump mailer despite having a lopez live with me. I get daily bilingual clinton mail.

• Locked thread