Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Al! posted:

i never got 2 say goodbye..............

that's why you post always with no regrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
If you scroll really quickly past the thread title as the page loads you can still pretend this is the trump thread

feels > realz

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

zen death robot posted:

Sheng-Jin was joking

my sources are telling me it's true

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

zen death robot posted:

Seriously it was putting a massive strain on browsers and the pho-fpm nodes trying to deal with the page index of 14,000 pages. It was just too much HTML. Perhaps if SA Forums v3.x were out already it would be different but alas.

aw man. what if we promise to use shorter words and even less punctuation? if too much HTML is the problem i've got an old storage closet i'm not using, i could take some off your hands

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
So when Hillary wins, do the 1000 years of darkness start right away? Or do we have to wait for all the Rs to be raptured first?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BigStick2013/status/795940837230252032

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i think my brother supports trump lol

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Why would it close at noon before the election results were in?!

btw when the dwarf king shows up ima name him after you :3:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Can someone repost the redneck nazgul post from the trump thread
tia

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Nice! posted:

more hispanics have voted in florida early voting than have ever voted in florida before. trump pissed on the spanish speaking americans hardcore and did absolutely nothing to reach out to them. I have yet to receive a single bilingual trump mailer despite having a lopez live with me. I get daily bilingual clinton mail.

I can say that the local Spanish language radio station's been running a LOT of Clinton ads, and like no Trump ads.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Potato Salad posted:

Lol, hold on, the Trump toxx thread is all permaban now?

you can also get out of a perma by donating in the RAINN thread iirc

Pick posted:

Proud to have been supporting HRC since day 1 of the democratic primary whaddup

whaddup

do something about your red text today :cheers:

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
In a shocking twist Donald is actually full of marshmallow blended sweet potatoes

His insides match his outsides

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
today the fiendish fiend dorgnald tromp shall be layed low by the dread queen herself.

america: made great again

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

CSPAM is being deleted. Sorry everyone. Hate to tell you this way but I just found out myself. I'm not supposed to say anything but gently caress that, I don't give a poo poo, what are they going to do fire me? Being co-mod of Pet Island or the Traditional Games subforum of SA isn't really anything I am interested in. CSPAM has been a hilarious place for a good while, but Slowtax and ZelDickgRande and all the rest of the basement dwellers who run this sad excuse of a website have decided deleting the third most popular subforum is better because it will improve D&D, end any headache with FYAD and get rid of a bunch of lf rejects who in their opinion do nothing more than post links to wddp.org and a bunch of anime images. It's a bullshit decision, but people don't notice the good stuff that goes on in CSPAM, just the crap.

So anyway, I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I dunno when they will finally close it but it's been nice modding for you guys. I hope you don't think I was a giant rear end and I guess this will be good for my life in the end, I can spend more time with my Chinese girlfriend and concentrating on work and less worrying about people posting images of shotacon dickgirls or whatever. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
give me some loving WEB LINKS please so i can watch msnbc live at my canadian workplace

Beef-Stew
Feb 1, 2005
mmmmmmm... Beefy
+2 for Hillary in my VA suburb. No crazy lines here but since we also have paper scanned ballots there were a lot of stations people were cycling through.

Also there was a poll watcher with a Redskins hat. Hard to say if it was a replacement for a Trump hat or if he just had bad taste in football teams.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Is obama going to pardon peltier because that would probably be a good gently caress ewe to some various racists

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

zen death robot posted:

Oh yeah Dick Milhous Rock was pardoned because of course he should be

Lol yessss

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

CSPAM is being deleted. Sorry everyone. Hate to tell you this way but I just found out myself. I'm not supposed to say anything but gently caress that, I don't give a poo poo, what are they going to do fire me? Being co-mod of Pet Island or the Traditional Games subforum of SA isn't really anything I am interested in. CSPAM has been a hilarious place for a good while, but Slowtax and ZelDickgRande and all the rest of the basement dwellers who run this sad excuse of a website have decided deleting the third most popular subforum is better because it will improve D&D, end any headache with FYAD and get rid of a bunch of lf rejects who in their opinion do nothing more than post links to wddp.org and a bunch of anime images. It's a bullshit decision, but people don't notice the good stuff that goes on in CSPAM, just the crap.

So anyway, I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I dunno when they will finally close it but it's been nice modding for you guys. I hope you don't think I was a giant rear end and I guess this will be good for my life in the end, I can spend more time with my Chinese girlfriend and concentrating on work and less worrying about people posting images of shotacon dickgirls or whatever. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

You voted for Jill Stein.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

poo poo, well it was a good run :(

thanks for the heads up we all appreciate it

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Pick, what happened to your av? What's the story?

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Wtf does this mean

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

And Comey?

WE AINT FOUND poo poo

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Don't go. The drones need you.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

good

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Venom Snake posted:

WE AINT FOUND poo poo

COMB THE E-MAILS!

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Al! posted:

We did an Irish goodbye

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i threw in 3000 into some predictit bets my dick is on hard for tonight.

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Wasn't this the post from the closing of LF?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

zen death robot posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baller Ina posted:

Wtf does this mean

it means hillary is the real racist!!! not me the guy that photoshopped an afro on her!!!

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

congrats on the beautiful hmong wifey

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mango sentinel posted:

We did an Irish goodbye

So lots of drinking?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Pick, what happened to your av? What's the story?

Jeez, which? I've had literally 6 CTs in the last week (though two were from supporters trying to make my av not insulting again).

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ratspeaker posted:

Wasn't this the post from the closing of LF?

what the gently caress is an lf

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zen death robot posted:

can i be pardoned?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

You voted for Jill Stein.

:cry:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I voted. They only had spanish "I voted" stickers out initially and people were actually upset about that lol.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

zen death robot posted:

Why would it close at noon before the election results were in?!

MODS LIED VILERAT DIED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

the trump thread is within us now

• Locked thread