Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

How long before the news reports that Crooked Hillary had him killed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
guys what if trumps monster vote is real :ohdear:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
If you've ever posted in CSPAM and you're not planning on getting out and voting for :abuela: I hope you're banned from the forums and these dead gay United States of America.

:justpost:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is trump bafd????????????????????????

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
gonna vote real soon, just getting some breakfast first

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

ah yes the world in which :abuela: can win the popular vote better than the electoral one

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795999749417684993

:confused:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I voted by mail a while back. For Hillary, and also for a leftist Muslim. (No, I didn't write in Obama.)

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

some sick part of me wants him to win just to see the world go down the toilet in real time

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

mandatory lesbian posted:

gonna vote real soon, just getting some breakfast first

i am hubgry and unshowered waiting in line like a true patriot

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795998922196090880:spooky:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Anectodal evidence is evidence.

It's just bad evidence

Ihth

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

babypolis posted:

some sick part of me wants him to win just to see the world go to poo poo in real time

Nope, gently caress that.

She gonna win bigly.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

guys what if trumps monster vote is real :ohdear:

I could imagine worse things than being ruled by the Wolfman.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

Quick, someone find out where manafort is today

https://twitter.com/PaulManafort/status/795844412907683840

he for some reason came out of the shadows last night to tweet about trump, which hasn't happened since he left as campaign ceo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

babypolis posted:

what if trump wins lol

Lol

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Got this ad on Youtube. Lol at Willie Robertson as the Middle Class representative, as the working class folks probably identify with him more than any other people, even though he is a multimillionaire

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Trump is going to end up like Falcone in Batman Begins--strapped to a bed in a mental hospital, twitching and muttering "Mr. Brexit...Mr. Brexit..." over and over again.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Nov 8, 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samuel Clemens posted:

I could imagine worse things than being ruled by the Wolfman.

i heard that utah is already governed by a vampire mayor

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Can confirm I'm in PA, white, and wore a BLM shirt when I went to vote for mi abuela

They now know they aren't even safe in their own skin color :getin:

You've inspired me. I will be wearing my "I can't breathe" shirt to the lily white polling place at the end of my street.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I'm so excited to have just voted for my Abuela!

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

docbeard posted:

I voted by mail a while back. For Hillary, and also for a leftist Muslim

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Tonight we'll all see that Trump is winning at 7:00 for an hour when Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina and Georgia close

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

like a HOG

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Jake Tapper gets it
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/795999420621979649

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
On the other side of the world, I'm going to bed :(

Hope y'all have fun and don't do anything too crazy! I want to see Pres Clinton when I wake up

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe
Already voted here, so I don't have to worry about that at least

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Helllo I am from the Strength class

No I am not a nazi

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/PaulManafort/status/795844412907683840

he for some reason came out of the shadows last night to tweet about trump, which hasn't happened since he left as campaign ceo

Smells like an alibi

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

At a cum cookie so my spirit could become closer to mi abuela's dark god. Hail Satan, queen.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Chair In A Basket posted:

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

some sick part of me wants him to win just to see the world go to poo poo in real time

its kinda like brexit, going into brexit i thought no fuckin brexit way it was going to happen. some right wing brexrrorist (not false flag) offed a british congresswoman the week before brexit and i thought that deffo would brexit swing things out of brexit.

im 100% certain clinton is going to win; but im willing to be bexited, and brexited hard

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

babypolis posted:

some sick part of me wants him to win just to see the world go down the toilet in real time

in a way, definitive proof that Nothing Matters and Everything Sucks would be comforting

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

welp i hosed up

this is in Denver, NC.

When trump wins it is 100% your fault, Chair In A Basket (of Deplorables)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/796003217003966464

Seems pretty optimistic to me, but hey, Plouffe knows his stuff

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2016/nov/08/election-2016-trump-clinton-comic-strip

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Things the Republican base/Talk radio will blame for Trump's loss:

- The Crooked system
- The ESTABLISHMENT for allowing all those Latinos into America.
- #NeverTrumpers for not backing their candidate
- THE MEDIA

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

welp i hosed up

this is in Denver, NC.

Call the cops and tell them what happened. They're supposed to give you a new ballot if you gently caress yours up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Baloogan posted:

its kinda like brexit, going into brexit i thought no fuckin brexit way it was going to happen. some right wing brexrrorist (not false flag) offed a british congresswoman the week before brexit and i thought that deffo would brexit swing things out of brexit.

im 100% certain clinton is going to win; but im willing to be bexited, and brexited hard

you're incorrigible

• Locked thread