Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Crusader posted:

so whats everyone listening to as an ELECTION DAY soundtrack

sisters doin it for themselves on repeat here :getin:

I'm listening to Drake Radio on Pandora at work, sippin on a Panera Bread coffee and lollin at the Trump commercials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

jarofpiss posted:

if you live in houston make sure to vote against that school funding thing

I live in Houston and just googled this, gonna vote against it. thanks

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Covok posted:

Here's the thing: we could joke about this and make jabs about how "this is the guy who handled the Trump insurgency after Putin lost faith," but all of that would be kind of making light of the fact an actual man died. Just saying.

gently caress that guy

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

actually no lie laughed out loud at this

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

babypolis posted:

hahaha he looks so miserable and beaten down. gently caress you christie you stupid gently caress i bet you regret suicide bombing marco rubio now hahahaha

his approval rating is at 20%

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

+1 for Johnson in PA

jk I'm not dumb +1 for :abuela: and her crew

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Chair In A Basket posted:

what can/should I be doing about this?

your job doesn't matter if trump wins, call the cops, ACLU, county democrats, anyone

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Making light of death is cool and good

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Isn't votecastr some stupid Silicon Valley thing?

It's extremely likely votecastr is stupid (and to the extant it's not stupid it's dangerous) but I don't live in your country and will take whatever data I can get.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Over/under on New Jersey jail needing to build an extra large cell to house Chris Christie in a few weeks?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Heading to vote at lunch!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Slate Action posted:

rip trump thread

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
btw +1 for :abuela: at 8:00 AM this morning

it's Kentucky but maybe we can get rid of Paul? idk

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Crusader posted:

Queen for the whole day.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

If you have problems like that inky goon, the number's (866) OUR-VOTE, not 800.

Prob should fix it in the OP, I don't think 800 goes to anything. Probably a gently caress line.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
No blue Texas this year, rain storms in South Texas all day. Granted early voter turnout for Latinos was insane but day of may fall below projections

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Abuela por vida

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Covok posted:

Here's the thing: we could joke about this and make jabs about how "this is the guy who handled the Trump insurgency after Putin lost faith," but all of that would be kind of making light of the fact an actual man died. Just saying.

oh well as long as you're just saying

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Slate Action posted:

death is the ultimate opponent, if we can laugh at it we have nothing left to fear :hellyeah:

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I am super excited for the upcoming president space empress abuela

Also for all this to be over, since it turns out that following elections gives me mild anxiety

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gravy Jones posted:

You need to find Christian Slater and get him to vote Democrat on your behalf.

:golfclap:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
got my vote in for :abuela: a couple of weeks ago

hope hosed up ballot goon gets that lady in a world of trouble

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
6 hours until MSNBC online stream starts. C-span until then...

7am here... I figure if I eat lunch now instead of breakfast, I can start drinking now

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I voted weeks ago and now I feel left out today.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

death is certain and falling from the russian consulate is a pretty metal way to die

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Crusader posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvOQRlIRxO8

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

The absolute annihilation of Christopher James Christie has been my favorite subplot this election.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

???????????

What does that even mean

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Covok posted:

i dont care!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

It's one of those things I never would've thought twice about, but my wife, who was raised in a super conservative/religious family, says the whole "Bill cheated on her" thing is the key bit people in those environments use to convince themselves she's poo poo. Because if she was a good woman who deserved power, she would've kept control over her man, and because she didn't, she's viewed as a failure. It's nuts.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/PaulManafort/status/795844412907683840

he for some reason came out of the shadows last night to tweet about trump, which hasn't happened since he left as campaign ceo

she campaigned in Pennsylvania and North Carolina lmao Manafort is saying: "Trump is done."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Beachcomber posted:

6 hours until MSNBC online stream starts. C-span until then...

7am here... I figure if I eat lunch now instead of breakfast, I can start drinking now

beer is a meal, if you drink enough of it

I mean it's basically the same ingredients as bread

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

1stGear posted:

The absolute annihilation of Christopher James Christie has been my favorite subplot this election.

Soon he will simply be CJ, an assistant manager at a Waffle House.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Teikanmi posted:

???????????

What does that even mean

He means he's going to flood the vote and win. "Tsunami." It's...not the best delivered metaphor. Not a lot is with this guy. He doesn't have a lot of grasp on, well, many things.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

1stGear posted:

him being trump's burger bitch is the funniest god drat thing

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Teikanmi posted:

???????????

What does that even mean

it means trump is eating sushi for dinner. pretty straight forward.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Had to deal with an hour-long line and a pen with no ink, but in the end, +1 for :abuela: in MI

also wrote in Benjamin Ghazi, Ed Balls, and Gloria de la Riva for the downballot races that had unopposed candidates

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

DynamicSloth posted:

It's extremely likely votecastr is stupid (and to the extant it's not stupid it's dangerous) but I don't live in your country and will take whatever data I can get.

they are ~*disrupting Election Day reporting*~ by not waiting to report exit polling until polls close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

comingafteryouall posted:

death is certain and falling from the russian consulate is a pretty metal way to die

dying of polonium poising in a UK hospital while HM government goes "lol ofc its russia but gently caress if we're gonna do anything lol shouldn't have defected you fucko" is a more metal way to die

• Locked thread