Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Cantorsdust posted:

If I don't have cable, what are my options for watching Election Day coverage? Any good streams up? Will YouTube have something maybe?

Edit: maybe put whatever in the OP? I'm sure this will be a common question

PBS, NBC and ABC will have live streams on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-gicgoCAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deh3phE97ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTiDlK4vS8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Chair In A Basket posted:

alright I am gonna sack up and go get this fixed. thanks goons. boss says that I can't step out to do it right now, but there should still be an hour of voting left by the time I finish work this evening, so I will get poo poo done then. and if she gives me a hard time again then I will definitely start contacting people. this has really ruined my morning.

I wouldn't wait till there's an hour left. Time matters and voting is protected from your employer

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i voted 4 hillary ages ago u loving slackers

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796003810367930372
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796004887393955840

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

logikv9 posted:

The Trump Thread was so large that it made a significant impact on the usability and performance of the Something Awful forums

good job trump thread

I liked how opening up the pagelist froze my computer in tyool 2016.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/nmeyersohn/status/796003198398038017

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I voted three weeks ago for the Hilldawg, and now will be at work all day while states are getting declared :smith:

Wish election day floated on the first Saturday of November. Jealous of you people who get to drink the day away.

Also BIG WET rear end

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

logikv9 posted:

The Trump Thread was so large that it made a significant impact on the usability and performance of the Something Awful forums

good job trump thread

It was so yuge that when I clicked on the page list drop down, it took like 30 seconds to load on my lovely laptop.

This could be over as early as 7:30 if Ohio and North Carolina get called for abuela.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
There were actually no Trump signs at my polling place which is pretty surprising for rural Texas.

By which I mean BLUE TEXAS BABY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i wish i was as good as Bill Mitchell the Seventh :(

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796006900227829761

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

zen death robot posted:

Reminder to reboot the Cold War 2 thread later on this week and keep the idiots out and post cool military poo poo

i would read and post in that thread

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

The lady in front of me in line for the polls was furious that the people holding signs were all representing Democrats. She was mad there was no Trump sign and said aloud, to no one, that Democrats were ruining the country.

ME, INTERNALLY: *Vincent Price laughter*

i miss your old av

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

alternatively do nothing and passive agressively fume about it because it isn't worth it ultimately and you shouldn't have broke the loving pen

also seriously lol @ me voting v irreverently and care free via mail and u voting the wrong way and some old bitch owning u

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
So are you Yankee fucks gonna bother to preserve your republic another four years or what

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

I love how in the end Christie was too toxic for the Trump campaign.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shab posted:

I can't WAIT to see Bill Mitchell go through the 5 stages of grief in real time

nobody voting for trump is ever going to hit acceptance

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Turdfuzz posted:

i voted 4 hillary ages ago u loving slackers

:same:

i voted a week ago

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

bill mitchell in 12 hours or less

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

1stGear posted:

There were actually no Trump signs at my polling place which is pretty surprising for rural Texas.

By which I mean BLUE TEXAS BABY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Texas.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Also Obama and Biden back in the Senate please.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
biggest, most luxurious threads

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Shab posted:

I can't WAIT to see Bill Mitchell go through the 5 stages of grief in real time

There is basically no way he gets past anger, presuming he somehow makes it through denial.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

guys what if trumps monster vote is real :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796003042726395904

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Reminder to reboot the Cold War 2 thread later on this week and keep the idiots out and post cool military poo poo

hell yes

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

I bet bill is a patriots fan

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
godspeed abuela, win FL for the gipper

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jisforjosh posted:

No blue Texas this year, rain storms in South Texas all day. Granted early voter turnout for Latinos was insane but day of may fall below projections

I was actually wondering if this might have been good for Dems since we got a lot of early voting, and now its raining on election day, when GOP is generally favored. You don't think thats the case?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i miss your old av

I'll buy it (or something like it) again soon

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

GobiasIndustries posted:

It's fuckin dead, op.

Where is the corpse, I want to see the corpse

alright I am gonna sack up and go get this fixed. thanks goons. boss says that I can't step out to do it right now, but there should still be an hour of voting left by the time I finish work this evening, so I will get poo poo done then. and if she gives me a hard time again then I will definitely start contacting people. this has really ruined my morning.

Call the election number now, don't go back to the polling station unless they tell you to and let them know when you can go back. But don't just wait and then go back and make a scene there's nothing she can do now if she already put your ballot in and they won't be able to help you there anyway.

Call the number ASAP!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Despite nobody ever being able to definitively prove that Hillary Clinton was the devil, I voted for the H-dawg in a liberal northeastern state that doesn't matter.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Check out the Overwatch PTR. New Hero and new game modes are super fun.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Polls just opened here. Time to go vote :abuela:

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Old Story posted:

So are you Yankee fucks gonna bother to preserve your republic another four years or what

Black people and women are going to save the Republic. I guess they decided they like it. SOrry we didn't let them vote and owned them at first, but no hard feelings.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Mods avatar please

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

hot election update, this song was playing in the wawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?9pxj5W6MrLU

according to my wawa-plus votecast im gonna end u texting the lady i was dating in 1994 tonight

if yer on the east coast and come to d.c. we gotta hang out

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

today, the day of days, is when we :justpost:

god bless and hail satan

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

logikv9 posted:

good job trump thread

too bigly for this world :rip:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

anecdotal evidence based on my own account and friends: turnout in NH is huge. i waited about 45 mins at 9am which is not peak vote time, line was longer when I got out.

also: actually voting is a very nice break from politics because its old people directing you to stand in lines using handwritten signs and poo poo. if you're registered, they open a big book and physically cross your name off of a printed list. if you register the day of, they write your name into the big book by hand. and then you stand in a dinky voting booth and fill in circles with a pen, and you think about how your ability to weigh in on who the leader of the most powerful country on earth should be is shepherded by retirees with magic markers and scotch tape.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Grifter posted:

I look forward to this thread moving too fast to keep up with.

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zen death robot posted:

:911: :ussr:

• Locked thread