Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Lol looking in greater detail at this line it's like 80% nasty women. Hail satan. 🚽👷🔩🎂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Booze today is worth two liver sorosis tomorrow as the wise, dying man once said.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Voted on the way home from work, a dude I actually knew (loves trump) was poll-watching, sitting in his chair with his hands in his lap like a good boy. First time I ever saw him in a blazer. I don't know what he thought might be worth watching at a rural town hall with very few people under 60 to be found. Bought some Brown Shugga and some very nice fresh flounders on the way home I'm going to fry fish and drink until I pass out.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Robert Stafford. If you went to college you might have heard of him.

Or Justin Morill. If you went to a land grant college you might have heard of him.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

exquisite tea posted:

Higher overall turnout generally helps Democrats yes, since they tend to be ~lower propensity~ voters. It all depends on how that turnout is shaping up demographically.

Steve Schale is REALLLLL confident about Florida going Hillary:

http://steveschale.com/

and if she wins Florida, she is president

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

exquisite tea posted:

Higher overall turnout generally helps Democrats yes, since they tend to be ~lower propensity~ voters. It all depends on how that turnout is shaping up demographically.

2 words

monster

vote

:smugdon:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Geoff Zahn posted:

Is there a real chance of Hillary getting Texas or should I sell my PredictIt shares and buy booze

ask sulk

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Venom Snake posted:

Fort C-SPAM will continue

:neckbeard:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Pat Toomey is a coward
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/796009916960034816

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
What do poll watchers hope to achieve, really?

Do they know we actually have people who monitor polls to ensure no voter fraud occurs?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i'm eating fried chicken with sriracha and drinking beer while watching the livestreams, holla @ me

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

sic transit gloria manaforti

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

theflyingorc posted:

if she wins Florida and then somehow loses Pennsylvania, she would still be the president without any other Swing states

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm subjecting myself to the 52-hour InfoWars livestream because I need to feel something before the polls close.

Nothing else works. I've built up a resistance against all other forms of election insanity....even Bill Mitchell.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Those poor forgotten white folks :(

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Joementum posted:

i think you'll find that vermont produces interesting politicians who influence the national discourse

bernie is from brooklyn

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I voted super early this morning so I didn't see any Trumpists handing out pamphlets or sample ballots

Would've been to give one a blank stare and mumble "no hablo ingles"

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.
So how does everyone feel re: bustin?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

theflyingorc posted:

There's a lot to feel good about in Florida, the most important probably being that Hispanic turnout in EV was at 15.3% and might hit 16% when all is said and done. Even the most generous voter models were predicting ~14%.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

TBeats posted:

thanks for the memories

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Covok posted:

What do poll watchers hope to achieve, really?

Do they know we actually have people who monitor polls to ensure no voter fraud occurs?

men standing around polling places with dogs, eyeing voters in predominantly minority precincts

hmmmm

HMMMMMMMM

Covok
May 27, 2013

It's worth noting its illegal to solicit for a candidate within 100 feet of a polling place.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Why would you be watching the livestreams at this hour.

sejoonki
Feb 5, 2013

Beef-Stew posted:

Oh no - I literally meant that my wife and I voted at our local precinct. There was a ton of early voting on NOVA, so I wouldn't stress about it. I voted with a pretty diverse crew too, so probably just luck of when we showed up to our respective spots.

A-ha, OK that was stupid of me :) ..in that case +1 for Hillary over here as well

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
cnn production values

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im spurtin here

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

triple sulk posted:

lmao @ montco going anythign but blue in 2016

h*ck yeah montco :hfive:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

more like dICK posted:

If you're all alone

Let me sleep in your bed

OWWWWWWW!

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Saw 3 teams hillary canvassers on my drive home from work in Cincy. Dat ground game, gurl.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Joementum posted:

Robert Stafford. If you went to college you might have heard of him.

Or Justin Morill. If you went to a land grant college you might have heard of him.

I hear that George Dewey fellow made some waves, in his time.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Chair In A Basket posted:

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

This is a really serious thing and you need to call the cops.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

(just emptying the folder marked STFU into the thread over the course of the day, carry on everyone)

dik-dik
Feb 21, 2009

Chair In A Basket posted:

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

call the police.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

TBeats posted:

can confirm as a honkey that white people suck bigly

no good very bad demographic imo

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

OR A REALLY BAD DAY

I DON'T KNOW YET :ohdear:

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Myron Baloney posted:

Voted on the way home from work, a dude I actually knew (loves trump) was poll-watching, sitting in his chair with his hands in his lap like a good boy. First time I ever saw him in a blazer. I don't know what he thought might be worth watching at a rural town hall with very few people under 60 to be found. Bought some Brown Shugga and some very nice fresh flounders on the way home I'm going to fry fish and drink until I pass out.

Walk past him heading towards the polls a second time and see if he notices

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

more like dICK posted:

I ain't 'fraid of no sleep

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Teikanmi posted:

cnn production values

That actually seems pretty accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

brocretin posted:

men standing around polling places with dogs, eyeing voters in predominantly minority precincts

hmmmm

HMMMMMMMM

Ah, the fear of lynching to keep the colored away. Nice to know America never changes.

:barf:

• Locked thread