Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
:lol: I assume someone more on top of things than me already pointed it out, but Trump thread ended on page 14088 after more than half a million posts. Good work daycrew, nightcrew, cvrchcrew, etc.

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/795786406031278080

E: lucky me, one more chance for Edward Ballinski

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

i'm not zdr but my favorite was the trump thread, i discovered it a few days ago and it was really funny

troll better pls

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
no streams in the OP?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

A woman stopped me as I was leaving the polling building and asked if I would take a picture of her and her two girls in front of the sign so that when they were older they'd have something to remember the “historic day” by :3:

and then another couple walked out and the wife cajoled her husband into having their picture taken too

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Cephalocidal posted:

-1 for Trump.

i see you have a bad case of receding hairline, ouch

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

Potato Salad posted:

from where cometh these phantom trump voters

there is no indication the RNC has voters left in Florida. They're being outpaced almost on full integer ratios in what should be some weak dem counties.

its a slaughter.

Insha'allah. gently caress you Marco.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Voted about an hour ago. 538 forcasting a 70% chance of Clinton winning. Shameful that Trump even has a 30% chance.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Showing how to make a really good turkey

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Cephalocidal posted:

Worst was all the poison pill bullshit on the ballot. One was absolutely incredible though, it was a cigarette tax but with the stipulation that if ANY OTHER tax proposal on tobacco even made it to committee for consideration the tax would be voided. Right next to a tax increase on tobacco for early childhood education... sponsored by R J Reynolds.

my stupid-rear end super liberal township had a 'town question' on whether the 2nd amendment should exist

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

troll better pls

i don't put any effort into my posts i see no reason to do the same for my trolls

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/EvanMcS/status/796018682401001472

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/EvanMcS/status/796018682401001472

:getin:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lmao what a piece of poo poo

just a comically terrible person

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

He's the shookest.

vektuz
Sep 19, 2005
Endangered Species
The news is too busy focusing on one of the few people who we 100% know for sure who he's going to vote for than possible reports of ID-asking and other suppressive maneuvers which could affect millions of votes.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

Love Rowans Creek.

As you can tell from the picture, so do I (need more). The Hibiki is very smooth though

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Got to my polling place at 6:55 am. There was a line of olds out the door getting their voting out of the way before heading over to McDonalds to drink their morning coffee. Voted, hopped into the car, turned out of the parking lot and hit a loving deer.

Once the tow truck took the car to the shop to get fixed, borrowed one of my mothers' cars to get to work. There was a woman on the side of the road waving a Trump sign.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

this is probably the nicest obama headline in foxnews history

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
poor Shook Nate is so boned

even when Abuela wins, as he predicts, he is going to eat a gallon of poo poo from everyone for being so unsure about it

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
All Trump signs have mysteriously vanished. Former signhavers feign deafness when questioned. Electric razor wire guards only small patches of empty lawn

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

:argh: I will defeat you one day

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796016813696057344

actually, the real victor of the election is all of us thanks to wikileaks :unsmith:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Halfway thru the line 2 vote for abuela and to vote against darryl issa lmao this is a level above get out darryl issa. U can call it get out 2

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Doorknob Slobber posted:

no streams in the OP?

just cross the streams

cause bustin makes me feel good

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Teikanmi posted:

Guys I need recommendations on a good vodka besides Stolichnaya

trump vodka, obviously

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

nice

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Nards Pan posted:

:lol: I assume someone more on top of things than me already pointed it out, but Trump thread ended on page 14088 after more than half a million posts. Good work daycrew, nightcrew, cvrchcrew, etc.

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/795786406031278080

E: lucky me, one more chance for Edward Ballinski

this but entirely blue for clinton

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Got to my polling place at 6:55 am. There was a line of olds out the door getting their voting out of the way before heading over to McDonalds to drink their morning coffee. Voted, hopped into the car, turned out of the parking lot and hit a loving deer.

Once the tow truck took the car to the shop to get fixed, borrowed one of my mothers' cars to get to work. There was a woman on the side of the road waving a Trump sign.

looks like Trumps' in the pocket of Big Venison

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

:woop:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

*that scene from the first spider-man where new yorkers are pelting the green goblin w/ trash, except it's donald trump*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

+1 in a red part of blue-rear end new jersey, so my vote's worth less than nothing but i also voted against my shithead tortilla coast congressman so who gives a gently caress :toot:

electorally destroy garrett plz

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

b0ng posted:

As you can tell from the picture, so do I (need more). The Hibiki is very smooth though

I'm generally opposed to smoothness in whiskeys.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Nate, if you came out and said your model was dropping because of the high number of undecideds this late in the game, maybe people wouldn't mock you as much.

We'd still mock you anyway, you shook rear end mofo.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

brocretin posted:

my stupid-rear end super liberal township had a 'town question' on whether the 2nd amendment should exist

:lol: Amendment to recognize dogs as vegetables

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

it truly pains me to say this, but sometimes new york is good

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
RIP Trump thread, nevar 4get

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Meridian posted:

Voted about an hour ago. 538 forcasting a 70% chance of Clinton winning. Shameful that Trump even has a 30% chance.

yeah shameful that it says that

and shameful that you believe it

Serf
May 5, 2011

With nothing but a Republican running unopposed for county commissioner, I was forced to write in a candidate.

I hope that Ghostface Killah is up to the task.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Vertical Lime posted:

just cross the streams

cause bustin makes me feel good

honestly though whats a good place to watch for all day coverage?

• Locked thread