Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
So, what do you think Putin will do? Will he declare war on the U.S. for "voting wrong," if Trump loses?

Also, one of the best things about this election is how many politcians careers were destroyed. Paul Ryan is now a spineless bitch, Ted cruz is lol, Mike Pence will be forever known to be the gremlin that skulked in Trump's shadow, and Chris "Lock Her Up" Christie is facing jail time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

sean10mm posted:

I'm gonna defend the honor of Rhode Island pizza here.

99% of it isn't that cheese-less cold tomato bread stuff. That's like an odd thing off on the side in some places.

I mean, the state is basically a subarctic Louisiana in terms of corruption, but there is shitloads of good Italian food all over the place there, it's like the one thing they shouldn't be poo poo on for.

I'm sorry rhode island but you're the state that takes its coffee in loving syrup form.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

RocktheCaulk posted:

It might be the milk but I'm scared of the monster vote.

donald trump never outperformed his polling in the primaries.

there, happy?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I'm both terrified and exhilarated. Is this what war is like?

And sex, I hear

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

probably feels nice on your bum

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

RocktheCaulk posted:

It might be the milk but I'm scared of the monster vote.

the silent majority is a bunch of centrist latinx people

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

triple sulk posted:

oh my god they keep saying woke

:laffo:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

all polling indicates that there is no hidden trump vote and there was no hidden trump surge in registration.

And there were no monsters in my closet as a child but I kept the door closed just in case!

I just need to go find a big anti-Trump Monster voter rock to carry around and keep the hidden Trump voters away from my Bluetah.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

crazy cloud posted:

watch clinton logistically support existing local forces in the middle east

I fixed your post to match present, demonstrable reality.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

weekly font posted:

Why are we arzying about Colorado already, ding dongs?

slates dumb thing says shes only mildly ahead in early vote but iirc CO is one of those states that in-person voting is heavily democratic

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe

weekly font posted:

Why are we arzying about Colorado already, ding dongs?

MShadowy posted:

This bizarre ambivalence between confidence and arzy that I'm feeling is a really annoying emotion.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

triple sulk posted:

oh my god they keep saying woke

everything good fades and everything bad just gets worse

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

Schnorkles posted:

you're honestly not going to hear them because of how rural voting tends to work in these states. The visibility of high turnout is difficult to see.

yeah, I figured, but it's fun to chew over meaningless anecdotes

Guacamayo
Feb 2, 2012
Is Hillary going to win?!?!!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I'm sorry rhode island but you're the state that takes its coffee in loving syrup form.

coffee syrup is just a dessert thing, RI has the most coffee shops of any state per capita!

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

:siren: THE WORD "WOKE" HAS BEEN UTTERED ON MSNBC :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYx5mphHAiw

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Phi230 posted:

You are going to wake up tomorrow and its gonna be escalator day

AAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAA!

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

https://twitter.com/VibeMagazine/status/795966281648406528

burr

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Potato Salad posted:

When the law allows us to take photographic evidence of our ballots, it suddenly becomes possible for shitler small/middle business owners to "Hey everyone, send me pics of your Trump vote." Even where it is presently illegal, that's already a problem.

Secret ballot is secret at all loving costs no matter the gently caress what, even if you want to share. This ensure equal protection for us all and makes sure those in lovely situations, those who have lovely employers, and those with lovely marriage partners have free expression of franchise.

Potato Salad posted:

*leans in to microphone* WRONG.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Covok posted:

So, what do you think Putin will do? Will he declare war on the U.S. for "voting wrong," if Trump loses?

Also, one of the best things about this election is how many politcians careers were destroyed. Paul Ryan is now a spineless bitch, Ted cruz is lol, Mike Pence will be forever known to be the gremlin that skulked in Trump's shadow, and Chris "Lock Her Up" Christie is facing jail time.

The Kremlin had being having doubts about a Trump presidency since October or so actually: too upredictable, no telling if he's gonna continue pro-Russia after he's in office or if he'll get into tweet war vs Putin

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

re: RI pizza chat

i lived next to Caserta Pizzeria in downtown Providence for a few months and I have no idea what the gently caress you're all talking about

it's normal pizza and it's good, square-cut or no

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:peanut:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
what channel should I be watching for optimal election coverage

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

gonna go vote in 30 min here in CA, not gonna do much to swing the national but hey it's a living

your vote (and mine too, Cali buddy) is extremely important and I am glad you are going to vote today

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
omg im in a line ive never had that happen befor

the big city is so different from rural va...

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

fuckkkkkk my anxiety is failing me question whether I hosed up which circles I filled even though I recall which ones I voted for and know who I prefer and :psyboom: god I hate anxiety. but I know I did it right.

I know it's still really really early but any numbers on key states?

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Venom Snake posted:

quote this post if you love drone strikes

When I say unmanned you say aerial, unmanned...

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

yep

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Lol okay.

BTW, Jormentum, if you would send me your ballot pic for X. Remember, don't show up Wednesday if you don't vote X.

This has already happened.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/796029413318082560

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Venom Snake posted:

legednary names flash and i cant show that with a pee nnn gee
Ah, that's a relief. Thanks for explaining, though, I haven't really touched DF in a while.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Covok posted:

Putin has gotten what he wanted; he made American democracy look like a bullshit sham that can be taken over by Cheeto Jesus.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Venom Snake posted:

quote this post if you love drone strikes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

well now

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loving :lol:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loving :lol:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Is the weed legal yet? I need it... need it so bad.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/pblest/status/796029114201337856

HBCU in Raleigh, NC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Potato Salad posted:

*leans in to microphone* WRONG.

No seriously, you're wrong.

When the law allows us to take photographic evidence of our ballots, it suddenly becomes possible for shitler small/middle business owners to "Hey everyone, send me pics of your Trump vote." Even where it is presently illegal, that's already a problem.

Secret ballot is secret at all loving costs no matter the gently caress what, even if you want to share. This ensure equal protection for us all and makes sure those in lovely situations, those who have lovely employers, and those with lovely marriage partners have free expression of franchise.

Party affiliation should also be secret for the same reasons. I've worked at least two jobs in my life where obese white boys get to march up and down the aisles between the cubicles proclaiming how libs or dems are pussies and have never worked a day in their lives. My thoughts on voting shouldn't be on whether I can vote my conscience either in the main vote or the primaries and have a job to come back to the following month.

• Locked thread