Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

My Lovely Horse posted:

I bought some pretty intense food dyes for Halloween cookies, and once you have them around, it takes a lot of willpower not to do that to everything in range.

true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Somfin posted:

If you were to separate the pizzas would the rules cease to apply again?

People often traffic disassembled sandwiches across borders as pizzas to dodge tariff duties.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

I bought some pretty intense food dyes for Halloween cookies, and once you have them around, it takes a lot of willpower not to do that to everything in range.

When you buy a new hammer everything starts to look like a nail.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

zandert33 posted:

These are just disappointing more than anything else.

if its like the biscuits and gravy one,

chip 1: huh.
chips 2-10: ok thats kinda neat it tastes like [X]

11 days later you throw out 7/8 of a bag of chips because you bought two of these loving 34 ounce bags of gimmick chips cause i mean they were 2 for $6 and you are so over them

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

angerbeet posted:

"Spread"

Not even going to pretend it's margarine let alone butter at this point, just "general spread"
"spread" :goatsecx:

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

gentle pete posted:

'My bf's coworker dunks his tuna fish sandwich into lukewarm coffee for breakfast'

:stonk:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

We Canadians got this

(Yes, I will check my local stores for it, if Cash Crab doesn't get them first)

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

I'm so mad. What monster did that to scrambled eggs

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

bunnyofdoom posted:

We Canadians got this

(Yes, I will check my local stores for it, if Cash Crab doesn't get them first)
YES

I may cross the goddamn border to try these.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I seem to remember this thread has a bit of a thing about cheese in sweet applications so I found the perfect recipe on my graham cracker box for y'all

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

zedprime posted:

I seem to remember this thread has a bit of a thing about cheese in sweet applications so I found the perfect recipe on my graham cracker box for y'all

To be fair to this thing, apples + cheddar cheese is loving delicious. However, the substance shown in that picture is not in any way cheddar cheese :gonk:

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

deadly_pudding posted:

To be fair to this thing, apples + cheddar cheese is loving delicious. However, the substance shown in that picture is not in any way cheddar cheese :gonk:

Ugh...

I love sweet apples with a good cheddar or brie. Or even a nice slice of apple pie with cheddar cheese.

This, however, doesn't look like cheese at all...it looks like some gross fake cheese crap. And really? Heated cheese, with apples?

Yuck. Just....yuck.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

zedprime posted:

The "Quick Tip" is the best part of it. Having a problem? Just pretend you didn't want to do that thing anyway!

No apples? Skip using apples.
Prefer pizza? Skip making this entirely and order pizza

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

sweeperbravo posted:

Prefer pizza? Skip making this entirely and order pizza

You've brought up a good point here. Technically, this serving suggestion is a pizza!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

zedprime posted:

The biggest problem with this is that it would start to cook the apple. It would be better either unmelted, or if you melt the cheese and then put the apple on afterwards.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

You've brought up a good point here. Technically, this serving suggestion is a pizza!

Incorrect: no dough

Please make sure to adhere to the pizza policy to avoid confusion as to what is and isn't pizza. Thank you.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

Please make sure to adhere to the pizza policy to avoid confusion as to what is and isn't pizza. Thank you.

No. Pizza. Rules

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bunnyofdoom posted:

No. Pizza. Rules

I declare that bunnyofdoom's post is a pizza and therefore cannot be wrong.

This post is also a pizza.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Phimosissy posted:

Well I am saucy and a little cheesy

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Zipperelli. posted:

Are you suggesting pizza requires uncooked dough? How do you think graham crackers are made?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Are you suggesting pizza requires uncooked dough? How do you think graham crackers are made?

I'm suggesting the opposite actually.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

God these things are weird. They have a maple flavor that is DEAD ON but sort of lingers in a really bizarre way. The mango salsa ones were good, though.

I wish Lay's would sell their weird chips in little snack bags so you could try them without buying a giant bag. I always want to try them but I know there's no way I'm gonna want a full size bag.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Jonny 290 posted:

if its like the biscuits and gravy one,

chip 1: huh.
chips 2-10: ok thats kinda neat it tastes like [X]

11 days later you throw out 7/8 of a bag of chips because you bought two of these loving 34 ounce bags of gimmick chips cause i mean they were 2 for $6 and you are so over them

I bought four different flavors to try them out for a chip report a while back and we ended up tossing three mostly-full bags of chips a few days later.

The reuben ones were the only bag we finished in its entirety because drat those are some good poo poo.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Phimosissy posted:

I AM PIZZACUS

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Tried this

I'm off trying new stuff for a while

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Salad cream" is a pretty nauseating sounding name.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

"Salad cream" is a pretty nauseating sounding name.

I never understood people using salad dressing instead of mayo

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

God these things are weird. They have a maple flavor that is DEAD ON but sort of lingers in a really bizarre way. The mango salsa ones were good, though.

I wish Lay's would sell their weird chips in little snack bags so you could try them without buying a giant bag. I always want to try them but I know there's no way I'm gonna want a full size bag.

They do? I always grabbed them from gas stations.

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

The Chicken and Waffles flavored chips are more like "maple and smoke". It's not bad, but I can't imagine eating more than a small bag of them.

Maple Bacon Kettle Chips, on the other hand...

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

canis minor posted:

Tried this

These look delicious but I'm sure they sadly taste only of off mayo flavor

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Pumpkin spice is still kind of a food fad, right?

One Eye Open
Sep 19, 2006
Am I awake?

canis minor posted:

Tried this

I tried that one. "Vile" is too nice a word.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Pumpkin spice is still kind of a food fad, right?

Pumpkin spice is definitely a fad considering it explodes into stores around this season and rarely any other point of the year.

Haircut is not food.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
My wife used to work at starbucks and once managed to brainfart and ask a customer if they wanted a "penis spice latte"

:laugh:

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

https://twitter.com/jasonvolack/status/796103690398691328

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Speaking of unusual flavored chips:

These are great... the first few times, then flavoring starts to get obnoxious. But the first time? Delicious, like eating roasted chicken skin

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Well, it would be satisfying to sink a knife into.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Well, it would be satisfying to sink a knife into.

Hello, yes, secret service? I have a tip for you

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

It looks sad and sentient :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

unlike the real thing