Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That was one of the weirdest and most amazing dog pilings I have ever seen.

Chuck Tingle fans are rad.

Devilman begone with you indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

That was one of the weirdest and most amazing dog pilings I have ever seen.

Chuck Tingle fans are rad.

Devilman begone with you indeed.

And Chuck Tingle made the best point of all. "Why is that a bad thing?"
A woman having sex more than you (I.e. at all) isn't the end of the goddamn world.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Bucks not cucks :mmmhmm:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"Integrity in games journalism"

In what loving world do they think there's any integrity in any journalism?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Pounded in the Butt by Reddit downvotes?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Stairs posted:

And Chuck Tingle made the best point of all. "Why is that a bad thing?"
A woman having sex more than you (I.e. at all) isn't the end of the goddamn world.

Reminds me of Portal 2 when Wheatley tries the same insults that GlaDOS was using for the first part of the game butt with no craft, and potato GlaDOS challenges him to get more creative and back up his insults like she did:

W:"Fatty! A-Adopted fatty!"
G: "And?"
W: "And what?"
G: "What's wrong with being adopted?"
W: "Uuhhhh..."
G: "And look at her, she's not fat you moron!"
It's like she's trying to teach him how to own people :3:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

TontoCorazon posted:

"Integrity in games journalism"

In what loving world do they think there's any integrity in any journalism?

Journalism - SJWs have conclusively won. They've gained influence via new media institutions (e.g. Gawker Media, Vox Media, the Huffington Post) and even infiltrated some formerly-reputable old media institutions (e.g. Advance Publications, the Guardian, the Telegraph). They have significant reach, and use it to perpetrate their false narrative on any issue. Counter-infiltrating these organizations will be doubly challenging. The more feasible solution is to set up and/or support competing publications willing to do genuine journalistic research and print news that debunk the false narrative, such as Breitbart, GotNews, InfoWars, and, yes, even the Daily Mail.

Wikipedia - SJWs have conclusively won. We didn't even know the infiltration existed to the extent that it did until it was too late to do anything about it. The current state of the GamerGate article is a result of such infiltration. Hundreds of other articles have been similarly corrupted. Any attempt to correct such articles is almost instantly reverted by high-ranking SJW mods and admins, and a topic or site-wide ban soon follows. Any attempt to rise to their level, though possible, will call for yearslong false-flag grinding. It's not something to look forward to. Rational Wiki is full of similar bullshit due to similar infiltration and corruption.

Lottery of Babylon has a new favorite as of 08:44 on Nov 8, 2016

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Lmao

"N-No I'm not wrong and hateful! The sjw cucks just INFILTRATED ALL THE WEBSITES!"

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
loving InfoWars, REALLY?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Intoluene posted:

Posted by I'm guessing a 30 year old married white man with 3 kids already.

Posted by a Christian friend who managed to be 25 and already divorced once.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

kirbysuperstar posted:

loving InfoWars, REALLY?

Because the elite have usually got through economic troubles by pushing racist, sexist bullshit to distract from their own terrible mismanagement.

This time, they've decided to focus on white males, because at the time this started, tolerance for racism against minorities or sexism against women in the general public was low, and white males were one of the only groups that could be demonized without massive institutional opposition. The irony being that academia and leftists are eating it up and as a consequence alienating a large portion of the population, practically guaranteeing that the eventual backlash will mean less tolerance for minorities and women, meaning the whole cycle can repeat and next time it'll be one of their groups or something.

They asked for solidarity, they got it, and then provided none in return. The trump election is one example. A bunch of traditionalists are going to be appointed to the supreme court, abortion rights and a bunch of poo poo may be overturned as a result, people are going to justifiably complain about their rights getting hosed, and a lot of white males are going to think "I don't care about you or your life. We're not in the same demographic, and you made it perfectly clear that's all that matters to you and everything you are saying about solidarity will never be reciprocated. This time, the boot is never leaving your neck."

This is bad for everyone. I think we may see a slow collapse on these issues until there's an overt hierarchy again of openly saying white males should be on top of society because we're simply the bestest, or at least we'll hit the stage where this is considered just a "fringe" viewpoint by an elected politician that represents a wing of a party, and then we'll stop and say "How the gently caress did this happen to us?". Once it becomes more acceptable to openly critique this new cultural marxist poo poo (Which will be around the time the economy recovers and the elites stop shilling for anything to distract from it), we might see a new wave of mccarthyism and reactionary sentiment. The SJWs and marxist fuckwits know this too, it's why they are so hysterical and paranoid about the eventual backlash and determined to censor discussion. I think part of them realizes they've hosed up.

The public is already alienated from these institutions and ideologies and growing more so. The question is whether we'll see an eventual return to egalitarian values, or whether the counter narrative takes hold, and I suspect that will depend on how much longer this goes on, and how public and vocal minorities and women end up being in dismantling the current narrative.

We'll see egalitarian white males dismissed as cucks or whatever along with the self-hating ones, right up until a majority of the population shifts the other way again and the whole process begins anew. (notice that this is functionally exactly the same thing as calling him a house friend of the family in terms of how you treat his opinion of the treatment of demographics.) That will be rendered much more difficult if the cultural zeitgeist shifts to being suspicious of all attempts at equality and the view of history is changed to one of viewing all of the positive changes from minority and women advocacy as incremental steps toward a supremacist agenda. If women and minorities aren't routinely pointed out to be important members of the backlash, I think we'll see it go further than pushing for egalitarianism right into reactionary territory. (A big reason why the leftist and SJWs determination to cast any and all opposition to their poo poo as "White males" is a dangerous exercise in absurdity. Your mandate is failing, and you really don't want people to actually believe it's white males who make up the movement opposing you, because it will mean the minorities and women involved feel less inclined or able to speak up if and when the backlash turns its attention to loving them over, which again, becomes more likely if the white males involved internalize this poo poo and believe "Every demographic has decided to gently caress us over, its every white men for themselves".)

But TL;DR "Why?" Because the elites need something to distract from their ineptitude, and because the left/academia are too stupid to notice they've been conned into playing the "Let's blame the jews!" game of "How to stay in power after an economic collapse.", in part because their ideology is incapable of noticing this. That this is the case means there will be a backlash against that ideology eventually, it's inevitable. It's just a case of whether that backlash retains its positive points, or scraps it entirely and re-asserts white racial supremacy and male chauvinism.

Anti-semitism eventually led to Zionism and an extreme intolerance for jew-hating. In the modern era, these processes are sped up dramatically. Once the economy properly recovers, the backlash will begin. Alternatively, the economic situation will drag out, and the rights of the designated outgroup will continue to falter and be subjected to scrutiny.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Journalism - SJWs have conclusively won. They've gained influence via new media institutions (e.g. Gawker Media, Vox Media, the Huffington Post) and even infiltrated some formerly-reputable old media institutions (e.g. Advance Publications, the Guardian, the Telegraph). They have significant reach, and use it to perpetrate their false narrative on any issue. Counter-infiltrating these organizations will be doubly challenging. The more feasible solution is to set up and/or support competing publications willing to do genuine journalistic research and print news that debunk the false narrative, such as Breitbart, GotNews, InfoWars, and, yes, even the Daily Mail.

Wikipedia - SJWs have conclusively won. We didn't even know the infiltration existed to the extent that it did until it was too late to do anything about it. The current state of the GamerGate article is a result of such infiltration. Hundreds of other articles have been similarly corrupted. Any attempt to correct such articles is almost instantly reverted by high-ranking SJW mods and admins, and a topic or site-wide ban soon follows. Any attempt to rise to their level, though possible, will call for yearslong false-flag grinding. It's not something to look forward to. Rational Wiki is full of similar bullshit due to similar infiltration and corruption.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

uh cuckbirds are a real thing

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cumslut1895 posted:

uh cuckbirds are a real thing

gently caress you.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Have you never seen a cuck clock

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

No, I can't say that I have.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Have you never seen a cuck clock

Try saying that one ten times in a row.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
What kind of alarm does MGTOW use to wake up?

A CuckoClock.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Saying that a Chuck Tingle/Zoe Quinn game is about "invading make spaces" is actually hilarious in a way that's way too clever to be intentional.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

gently caress you.

Well now I'm interested in the crackbird.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

chitoryu12 posted:

Well now I'm interested in the crackbird.

Not so uncommon, you can find those in truck stop parking lots all over the US.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
https://mobile.twitter.com/2dAmMuslim/status/795988633996107776

:iiam:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Maybe she prefers Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton for POTUS.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Someone explain to me what spirit cooking is supposed to be. I'm not gonna Google it in case I end up on some loving watchlist.

I've a feeling it's some anti Jew thing.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Aramek posted:

Someone explain to me what spirit cooking is supposed to be. I'm not gonna Google it in case I end up on some loving watchlist.

Its some art thing that the clintons attended I think. There was blood involved (in the art) so obviously Hillary is involved in a secret satanist cabal.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I wish that was true.

May death come swiftly to her enemies.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hardcordion posted:

Its some art thing that the clintons attended I think. There was blood involved (in the art) so obviously Hillary is involved in a secret satanist cabal.

I don't think that the Clintons actually attended, just like Hillary's campaign manager('s brother???) or something.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Aramek posted:

Once upon a time artist Marina Abramovic created a performance art piece called "spirit cooking", in which she writes weird recipes (like "sprinkle urine on your nightmares") on the wall in pig's blood. At one point she holds a Kickstarter, and people who donated (presumably at a certain level) are invited to a "Spirit Cooking Dinner" where everyone attends and eats regular-rear end food because the name is a cutesy reference to her popular art piece.

Tony Podesta is a fan of Marina's work, and contributes to her Kickstarter. He thusly receives an invitation to the dinner.

Tony Podesta then sends a couple emails to his brother, John Podesta, asking if he'd like to come with him to the dinner. John Podesta does not respond to either email and does not attend, presumably due to the fact that he has never even attended a single one of Marina's performances.

John Posesta is the campaign chairman for Hillary Clinton.

Meanwhile embassy basement rapist Julian Assange decides to meddle in US politics. The Wikileaks Twitter account finds the email Tony sent to John, and directs people to it as proof that Hillary attended a satanic ritual.

Idiots eat it up and beautiful new conspiracy theory is born.

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Nov 8, 2016

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Who What Now posted:

I don't think that the Clintons actually attended, just like Hillary's campaign manager('s brother???) or something.

Sorry, I didn't pay very close attention because its stupid.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Vargo posted:

Saying that a Chuck Tingle/Zoe Quinn game is about "invading make spaces" is actually hilarious in a way that's way too clever to be intentional.

Rape jokes aren't funny

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011

I loving hate this word so much and I'm very upset that you made me see it so many times. Christ, what the gently caress is wrong with these guys that a woman having sex with someone other than them is the biggest insult they can muster.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

sex shop clearance rack posted:

I loving hate this word so much and I'm very upset that you made me see it so many times. Christ, what the gently caress is wrong with these guys that a woman having sex with someone other than them is the biggest insult they can muster.

dexter6
Sep 22, 2003
In the Apple threads, Mods close them down on the day of big events, because they become very horrible.

I feel like election day could be the equivalent for the IOSM Thread.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
I've always loved the calm before the storm, it has this uncanny eeriness about it.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

This was a response to someone that shared the kid getting zapped while trying to grab a Trump/Pence sign video.

Not really sure what she's saying.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

dexter6 posted:

In the Apple threads, Mods close them down on the day of big events, because they become very horrible.

I feel like election day could be the equivalent for the IOSM Thread.

Strangely enough, my FB feed has been full of selfies of people with their "I Voted" stickers on, and not too much other political garbage. No name calling, no back and forth with bullshit, just people letting everyone know that they voted.

I've been through too many hurricanes to be calm right now, knowing that this is the calm before the storm (as was mentioned a few posts ago). :ohdear:

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Crosspost from the shaudenfreude thread courtesy of Wanamingo, hopefully not a problem linking to another thread:

Wanamingo posted:

Anybody looking for some good election schaden should get in here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796630

nael
Sep 10, 2009
Someone I barely knew in high school shared one of those, "Half naked women get so many likes. How many likes can this woman in uniform get?" posts. The original source was a group called "Our Eye On Islam."

The group also posted this:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

gently caress you.

Holy poo poo look up cuckoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I almost threw up at the polls today because a) I live in Bammy, and there was literally no one running against an all Republican ballot for the state Supreme Court. Every option was one judge, or you could write in, that's it. And b) I know that Trump is likely to win mu state no matter what I do.

Oh, and c) my father, at some time today, will be throwing his vote at the orange relresentation of the uncontrolled American id. I share 50% of my genes with this man, and 100% of me is embarrassed.