Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Please tell me it's real. I want to believe that he is this dumb about things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

holy poo poo

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trump's personal lack of an internal self-model extending to his campaign nicely

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Joementum posted:

Electioneering laws applied to apparel are also dumb.

https://twitter.com/federman_adam/status/796041222141906945

she shoulda just covered up with her klan robes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

up next, a filing for an official injunction stating hes not owned

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

CheesyDog posted:

Trump's personal lack of an internal self-model extending to his campaign nicely

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hey if the government technically thinks I'm Mexican I can tell everyone I'm a bad hombre for Abuela right?

Thank god for the latinX blood

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Trillhouse posted:

Spent 70 minutes in line in swing state Arizona this morning. It's Phoenix but the crowd was surprisingly young. The woman behind me had a "Nasty Women Vote" t-shirt and there were a lot of jokes made at the expense of Trump.

Voted straight Dem and voting against arpiao felt almost as good as voting against trump. Also more money in schools and legal weed.

Tell me Arpaio is still going down and I will feel better about a close loss in Arizona.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

prefect posted:

Romney thought he was going to win.

lemon. wet. good.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

So are the cops not clearing those assholes away from the polling place because they don't want to fight their coworkers or what?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

hahahahaha that lawsuit is so sad

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Slate Action posted:

The Brexit comparison is bogus in almost every way, but the British markets did favor Remain winning strongly

yeah i have very little faith in the intelligence of finance people, but it is one of the few objective ways to track what people actually believe as the day goes on

basically it is useful for telling you what the finance people believe the results are currently saying, but im not suggesting you draw the conclusion that finance people are necessarily right

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

man if your 93 you should know how this poo poo works

She knows, she's just an exhibition fetishist

Ohhhh noooooo, I guess I'll just have to show my 93 y/o tits to everrrrrybody

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe

:allears:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

whend do i get to vote for legal weed!!!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

weekly font posted:

Trump has the best, terrible lawyers.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Inferior Third Season posted:

Boy: Woof! You sure gotta climb a lot of steps to get to this Capitol Building here in Washington. But I wonder who that sad little scrap of paper is?

I'm just a bill.
Yes, I'm only a bill.
And I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill.
Well, it's a long, long journey
To the capital city.
It's a long, long wait
While I'm sitting in committee,
But I know I'll be a law someday
At least I hope and pray that I will,
But today I am still just a bill.

Boy: Gee, Bill, you certainly have a lot of patience and courage.

Bill: Well I got this far. When I started, I wasn't even a bill, I was just an idea. Some folks back home decided they wanted a law passed, so they called their local Congressman and he said, "You're right, there oughta be a law." Then he sat down and wrote me out and introduced me to Congress. And I became a bill, and I'll remain a bill until they decide to make me a law.

I'm just a bill
Yes I'm only a bill,
And I got as far as Capitol Hill.
Well, now I'm stuck in committee
And I'll sit here and wait
While a few key Congressmen discuss and debate
Whether they should let me be a law.
How I hope and pray that they will,

Boy: Listen to those congressmen arguing! Is all that discussion and debate about you?

Bill: Yeah, I'm one of the lucky ones. Most bills never even get this far. I hope they decide to report on me favourably, otherwise I may die.

Boy: Die?

Bill: Yeah, die in committee. Oooh, but it looks like I'm gonna live! Now I go to the House of Representatives, and they vote on me.

Boy: If they vote yes, what happens?

Bill: Then I go to the Senate and the whole thing starts all over again.

Boy: Oh no!

Bill: Oh yes!

I'm just a bill
Yes, I'm only a bill
And if they vote for me on Capitol Hill
Well, then I'm off to the White House
Where I'll wait in a line
With a lot of other bills
For the president to sign
And if he signs me, then I'll be a law.
How I hope and pray that he will,

Boy: You mean even if the whole Congress says you should be a law, the president can still say no?

Bill: Yes, that's called a veto. If the President vetoes me, I have to go back to Congress and they vote on me again, and by that time you're so old...

Boy: By that time it's very unlikely that you'll become a law. It's not easy to become a law, is it?

Bill: No!

But how I hope and I pray that I will,

Congressman: He signed you, Bill! Now you're a law!

Bill: Oh yes!!!

are you my instructor

because if so, gently caress you for thinking that discussing economist articles is a worthwhile use of classroom time

or non-classroom time for that matter

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Alter Ego posted:

Tell me Arpaio is still going down and I will feel better about a close loss in Arizona.

well he is trailing in the polls apperently.

weekly font posted:

i think it shows he is setting up the rigged narrative hard now and is gonna contest hard if he loses.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
Lots of reports in Manhattan that Trump supporters are out voting in massive numbers today. Same with Minnesota and Michigan. I think nothing is guaranteed for Hillary, except jail time.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dolash posted:

Decided to work on my own playlist of election videos, which you can see here. I just threw a bunch on there without a whole lot of ordering or discretion though. I'd love any suggestions if you've got any.

In the meantime let's remember what started us down the road to the Craziest Timeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

im very glad someone else remembers this as the literal moment donald trump decided "i wanna be the funny man"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Mom status: woke

quote:

N4I -- I am working the elections today. I would like to know how the voting is going. Could you please send me updates every half hour starting at about 4 o'clock? Both state and national trends, if you could. Thanks, mom

Things that happen when your mother also has a political science degree

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I'm angry that my absentee ballot didn't have a sticker in it. I demand a ballot measure on the next election where I can vote for getting a sticker in my absentee ballot.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
at my polling place a guy came in and said that he had just moved and everything was in boxes but that he had received his paper packet in the mail for voting that was in one of the boxes someplace and just really wanted the guy there to know that he wasn't a criminal or anything even tho he didn't have id

the poll worker eventually stopped tryin to interrupt him and let him wind down before explaining to him what a provisional ballot was and how it would be counted "just w/ extra scrutiny to make sure nothing is amiss" and the crazy guy bolted

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i voted hooray

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Reports in Minnesota that white voters are lingering in parking lots to tell Somalis that the polling places are "out of ballots"

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

RACHET posted:

Lots of reports in Manhattan that Trump supporters are out voting in massive numbers today. Same with Minnesota and Michigan. I think nothing is guaranteed for Hillary, except jail time.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I've always heard that once you're in line, you get to vote, no matter how long it takes. Is that one of those laws that is different from state to state?

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Bullfrog posted:

Reports in Minnesota that white voters are lingering in parking lots to tell Somalis that the polling places are "out of ballots"

lol

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Bullfrog posted:

Oh god damnit MN, we're better than this.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he closes his eyes, thinking it will all be over soon...

but for this turdlicker, the nightmare is only beginning

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well he is trailing in the polls apperently.

i think it shows he is setting up the rigged narrative hard now and is gonna contest hard if he loses.

well duh

its also showing hes a little pissbaby who knows hes going to lose.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

djt gonna follow his leader??

insh

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ok i got my props down, gonna go vote, save some tears for me cause i feel like when i'm done w/Rzewski the thing is gonna be mostly over

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

mormonpartyboat posted:

up next, a filing for an official injunction stating hes not owned

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey guys, how excited are we?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i love you all, god bless (and/or drat) america and ditto to jeb!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Teikanmi posted:

this is the worst new viral thing since the ice bucket challenge and i hope it dies fast

this one is dope as gently caress though and everyone can stop because this won't be topped

https://twitter.com/J4CKMULL/status/796014756104699904

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

RACHET posted:

Lmao just lol

plasticowlmachine
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Mr. Pumroy posted:

man if your 93 you should know how this poo poo works

seriously, gently caress that old lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

marioinblack posted:

I'm angry that my absentee ballot didn't have a sticker in it. I demand a ballot measure on the next election where I can vote for getting a sticker in my absentee ballot.

:same:

• Locked thread