Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm a double black belt marijuanist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a lot of my friends have stopped smoking weed in their mid 20s because "I had an anxiety attack and ended up in the hospital"

like 3 of them

I'm convinced they just smoked way too much of something fire and just haven't ever been way too high before. Yeah you can have a panic/anxiety attack but bro you smoked too much and went to the emergency room just lol

do dabs stay safe tho

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

A lot of people are under the impression that weed is some sort of magic anti-anxiety thing. Like yeah it'll relax you a bit but if you're freaking out over waiting for your grades to be released or missing a critical work deadline, getting blazed isn't going to fix your sadbrains, and may even make it worse.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Yeah, sometimes I wonder what came first; the weed or the crippling anxiety. But all of that wondering really stresses me out and then I do a weed.

I can remember having my paradigm decently rocked the first few times I smoked, but I was able to navigate myself through it. I'd suspect most people who freak out are concerned they have "OD'd" or worry they are stuck high forever.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
as a glass of orange juice, i can't say that excessive paranoia or anxiety has even been an issue

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Yeah, sometimes I wonder what came first; the weed or the crippling anxiety. But all of that wondering really stresses me out and then I do a weed.

I can remember having my paradigm decently rocked the first few times I smoked, but I was able to navigate myself through it. I'd suspect most people who freak out are concerned they have "OD'd" or worry they are stuck high forever.

God if only

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My first dab was intense. I highly recommend it for a good time. However I'll be sticking to vaping on the reg due to asthma and keep dabs on the menu for special occasions.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like to put a pinch of herb in my bowl and light that poo poo up.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
when i first started getting high i would worry that i could feel my heart in my chest. now i know that is just a sign that i am attuned properly.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

AkumaHokoru posted:

when i first started getting high i would worry that i could feel my heart in my chest. now i know that is just a sign that i am attuned properly.

I used to get really anxious about this, like my heart was beating so hard and so fast i was gonna have a cardiac arrest or something.

Now it's just like "yeah whatever". Lol @ anybody who goes to the hospital for poo poo like this.

Boy of Joy
Sep 28, 2001
I thought I was dead. But I think I'm Cleopatra, too.
So weed is legal in Cali now, but are the Feds under Trumpo gonna take my weed away??

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im cautiously optimistic, he's mumbled statesrights about it, if there is a real threat it'll be attorney general rudy but man thats a lot of jobs and revenue to take away for something that just got added to several states

and plus its not like they need weed as a flimsy justification to bust minorities now. the games are over the cops are about to stomp poo poo with or without it

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Juries are already telling prosecutors in states like Texas that they shouldn't waste their time with mj possession cases. There just aren't enough hours in the day to enforce federal anti-cannabis laws in place of the states. Medical and legal are actually very popular so I'm pretty optimistic.

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife
medical use has been legalized in my state :nsa:

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Not looking good for weed in Maine. Only up by .6% and mostly republican precincts to go.

Bert Roberge fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Nov 9, 2016

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i cant wait for the weed store to open in mass in 2018

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

JakeP posted:

i cant wait for the weed store to open in mass in 2018

All my friends up there are mostly excited that they don't have to be super paranoid coming back from their dealer's house (even though nobody gave a poo poo about it anyway even before legalization, and the smell of it either burned or fresh was legally not probable cause there anyway)

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

i'm really really high and michael moore just convinced me to love the people who just won trump the presidency

what am i doing with my life

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Wait so was his documentary actually decent this time instead of "yeah we get it Trump is awful"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Kelp Me! posted:

Wait so was his documentary actually decent this time instead of "yeah we get it Trump is awful"

lol no

it was an shameless love letter to hillary and transparent grovelling for an invitation to the whitehouse

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

it's just this yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

i like /get/ it now. but i'm just sadder because he isn't going to be kind to them.

god weed is amazing why don't i get high more often

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
make green dragon

get crunk :2bong:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Boy of Joy posted:

So weed is legal in Cali now, but are the Feds under Trumpo gonna take my weed away??

from my cold dead pipe

break-up breakdown posted:

i'm really really high and michael moore just convinced me to love the people who just won trump the presidency

what am i doing with my life

don't hate the poor rear end in a top hat who has been hosed over time and time again, blame the DNC for stomping out the leftist populist candidate that would have beat Trump handily

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
trump has supported states rights on weed from the beginning, clinton was the big pro DEA for profit prison

dont worry the pro-weed candidate one

good for her too, medical marijuana will help with her seizures

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yeah I really don't get why people are worried Trump is going to take away our weed, he was the only candidate who supported states rights lol.

America really needs an organization like the NRA but for weed.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

yeah I really don't get why people are worried Trump is going to take away our weed, he was the only candidate who supported states rights lol.

America really needs an organization like the NRA but for weed.

because traditionally the GOP hates weed and with a GOP sweep it makes people nervous... it's not that it's Trump necessarily

Also NORML exists

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Trump's also run on a "reduce overbearing government interference" platform, right? Like state's rights is a thing he's definitely in favor of, but also I think "hey DEA here's a bunch of money to go after companies bringing millions of dollars and thousands of jobs into the US economy" runs pretty heavily counter to what little coherent political statements he's made

e: the only real worry is if he actually makes Christie AG or something, since marijuana is for some reason the hill Christie is hellbound-determined to die on

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Kelp Me! posted:

e: the only real worry is if he actually makes Christie AG or something, since marijuana is for some reason the hill Christie is hellbound-determined to die on

giuliani is getting AG apparently lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Christie will be Don's personal fast food gopher.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Moridin920 posted:

because traditionally the GOP hates weed and with a GOP sweep it makes people nervous... it's not that it's Trump necessarily

Also NORML exists

If people are looking to you for real information about a certain topic (weed) you should be giving them honest information.

NORML is way too politicized and came out for Hillary months ago, with a bunch of hand-wavey bullshit.

Now that legal weed has taken hold mainstream they are evolving into something else, kind of like how MADD went from protesting drunk driving to being full out abolishionists now that there are severe drunk driving penalties everywhere.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

man this is really good pot

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

my dad had a mild heart attack this week (but is doing much better now), trump won the election, but at least the weeds are making some wins in the election, maybe they'll get at least medicinal marijuana in Texas maybe (lol nope welcome to trump's america)

took the day off from work and feeling good, sorry for those at work you have my sympathies, make sure to catch up when you get home

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

this episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer is all about the trump campaign

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

boy norm mcdonald got fat as hell

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

funny as fuc kthough

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I live in Nevada where can I buy some weed?

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Weed helped me through last night thanks weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

There's not enough weed in the world to fix this