Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Im the jill stein voter being interviewd on msnbc clearly high as gently caress on mushrooms

Im not really her but also really am in the as you are we 👏and👏 we👏 are 👏all together 👏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

euphronius posted:

Everyone is arzying

Admit it

not even fucken close. i already got everything i wanted outta this election, plus there's all these bonus tears coming later.

smooth sailing, hombre

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

when reading these posts it is important to remember that 4chan is a hurricane of insincerity at all times

basically one long kabuki play where all the actors keep barfing on each other

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wrap it up then, some reactionary millennial shitlord making a clickbait doomsaying article for traffic hits on the eve of the election? I'm shocked~ Shocked I say :monocle:

(it was funny too)

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Qwijib0 posted:

stein voter on MSNBC, thinks she has a chance.

:psyduck:

voting for jill stein sends a message, and that message is "i'm real dumb"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's really cute watching morons under the age of 25 throwing their vote away for jill stein because they don't loving understand anything

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Qwijib0 posted:

stein voter on MSNBC, thinks she has a chance.

:psyduck:

I was a proud #NeverTrump person during the primaries because there were several far better candidates. Candidates who didn’t have sordid personal lives, who didn’t lie about their opponents, who didn’t change their position on issues every few days, and who weren’t recently hardcore liberals.

But now is different than then.

Contrary to what some sophists say the election is a binary event; either Hillary or Trump will become the next president. Anyone who denies that is living in fantasyland.

Hence the question is no longer “Is Trump the sort of man we want to be president?” but instead the question is “Who worse for the country; Hillary or Trump?”

A key related question is, can the country survive a Hillary presidency? If it’s possible, or likely, that she will effect such significant changes that no future conservative can ever hope to win the presidency, then those #NeverTrump folks who are saying that Trump will destroy the conservative brand are doing the equivalent of rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

We know that Hillary has no respect for the law or the Constitution; she’s essentially a fascist, and that her Supreme Court judges will be hardcore left-wing activists like the “Notorious RBG”.

Given that we can’t count on a Republican Congress to stop her, a rational observer would have to conclude that by the end of Hillary’s first term that either illegals will have been given the vote or that a corrupt DOJ would look the other way when illegals illegally vote.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "Had I worn the hat.”

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Goddamnit. If you're going to be an idiot on TV, don't wear your Terrapin Station T-shirt and make every Deadhead look bad.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

RACHET posted:

Voter fraud no longer acts out by dead voters or busing voters around, or even fake absentee ballots.

Election theft today is much more sophisticated and sinister. It occurs via electronic voting and counting systems.

And here’s the kicker; Soros has control of most of the IP of voting machines and counting systems scattered across the USA. His IT people have control of voting software that is present in every state.

Why are you just reposting posts from 4chan?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/796051527026798593

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/796042780359401472

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zen death robot posted:

Wife and I voted Clinton/Kander/Koster in Mo

Yeeessss Kander :toot:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Oh Snapple! posted:

this poor girl on MSNBC proud of throwing her vote away

Eh, whatever. People have to vote their conscience, and stupid people have stupid consciences.

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?
+1 for dread abuela in IL, bring on the next four years of democratic stasis

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

We have our first baron!

woah, what in the heck did I just assume charge of :stare:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

page 72, the advanced sex manuever

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
put me on television, coach

i promise i wont say im voting ron paul

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Oh Snapple! posted:

this poor girl on MSNBC proud of throwing her vote away
"Don't listen to the media", she tells the media.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Stein from behind with Puertomentum!

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/joshmbarn/status/796028474171555840/video/1

hahaha they literally laughed at trump. This is going to happen to him the rest of his life where ever he goes

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Joementum posted:

Electioneering laws applied to apparel are also dumb.

https://twitter.com/federman_adam/status/796041222141906945
I think we as a country can afford $3 per polling location on Hefty bag shame ponchos so idiots like this who haven't learned the rules in 93 years can still vote.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/conanobrien/status/796029623297515524

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjXutKsizE8

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
ABUELA!
*click*

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

euphronius posted:

Like 7 people care about Estonia

They fought a war on two fronts for their independence, held Radio Free Europe transmit stations during the Soviet annex, elected an old RFE DJ because of that. Also, they are one of the few NATO countries to consistently pay dues.

Sorry, I served 6 months over there last year. Estonia is cool.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Technogeek posted:

to Trump having Saddam Hussein's interior decorator on retainer

This is close to being true as he decided on what he wanted his suite to look like based on visiting an Arab billionaire once.

With it being slightly large ofc.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

RACHET posted:

I was a proud #NeverTrump person during the primaries because there were several far better candidates. Candidates who didn’t have sordid personal lives, who didn’t lie about their opponents, who didn’t change their position on issues every few days, and who weren’t recently hardcore liberals.

Contrary to what some sophists say the election is a binary event; either Hillary or Trump will become the next president. Anyone who denies that is living in fantasyland.

Hence the question is no longer “Is Trump the sort of man we want to be president?” but instead the question is “Who worse for the country; Hillary or Trump?”

A key related question is, can the country survive a Hillary presidency? If it’s possible, or likely, that she will effect such significant changes that no future conservative can ever hope to win the presidency, then those #NeverTrump folks who are saying that Trump will destroy the conservative brand are doing the equivalent of rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

We know that Hillary has no respect for the law or the Constitution; she’s essentially a fascist, and that her Supreme Court judges will be hardcore left-wing activists like the “Notorious RBG”.

Given that we can’t count on a Republican Congress to stop her, a rational observer would have to conclude that by the end of Hillary’s first term that either illegals will have been given the vote or that a corrupt DOJ would look the other way when illegals illegally vote.

(body quickly separated into 500 pieces by metallic alien noise)

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

being stalked by o'keefe has to be one of the most dreadful experiences life has to offer

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

OatmealRaisin posted:

ABUELA!
*click*

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

crazy cloud posted:

Im the jill stein voter being interviewd on msnbc clearly high as gently caress on mushrooms

Im not really her but also really am in the as you are we 👏and👏 we👏 are 👏all together 👏
She's high. High on DEMOCRACY!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

RACHET posted:

Sir, the question was did you want oreo bits in your McFlurry :chloe:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

That's not voter fraud in any way, shape, or form. I know O'Keefe is a ridiculously ill-informed person, but this may be a new low point even for him.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Quidam Viator posted:

not even fucken close. i already got everything i wanted outta this election, plus there's all these bonus tears coming later.

smooth sailing, hombre

QV let's run for office on the accelerationist party ticket in 2020 wouldn't it be funny 2 do it 4 real

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

"Don't listen to the media", she tells the media.

Legitimately loved "There's more than 2 candidates!!!"

Yes. Every 4 years, and then these other options disappear because all they care about is that quick attention.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

we've had the opposing candidate brag about sexual assault and receive more than a dozen accusations of such. news can't just publish "Hillary's video is goofy", they have to say "this video WILL COST HER THE ELECTION"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Everyone is arzying

Admit it

im not
no way trump wins

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Trump: How do elections work?

quote:

Here’s a story that’s just breaking: It appears that the Trump campaign is filing a lawsuit against the Clark County Registrar’s Office for keeping polls open yesterday for two additional hours beyond their close time (this is being reported by CNN’s Jim Sciutto). It’s slightly confounding that they are doing so, since voters are allowed to cast ballots past the official poll closing time, as long as they were in line before the end official voting hours. As a Clark County spokesman said a couple of days ago, ““If there’s a line when closing time comes, we just keep processing voters until there’s no more line.”

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TwinsensRevenge posted:

being stalked by o'keefe has to be one of the most dreadful experiences life has to offer

dude looks like someone stretched a house elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796052417850773506

• Locked thread