Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

AMReese posted:

Huh, wonder why Casey deleted the tweets about the two dudes. Did they change their mind, or was he wrong, or what?

He deleted his whole account last night, seems to be back now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hoss Corncave posted:

Is Aries cleared to wrestle after what Nakamura did to him?

I think someone said he's out until next year

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
!!! https://twitter.com/TozawaAkira/status/796020845906894848

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Of course Ricochet would be there to pick up his besto friend

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Sanguinia posted:

Roode v Dillenger, Nakamura v Joe 2, Asuka v James, Tag Classic Finals... yeah.

Basic Logic would indicate that we're going to get Revival vs DIY 3 for the tag straps. We might also get some kind of resolution for the Liv v Aussie Mean Girls feud? Probably a tag match with Liv pairing with Ember Moon.

I mean, they have a lot of pieces to play with. Sanity, Aries, Roddy and Almas are all in play. If they have a sweet debut in the wings, now would be a good time to do it by matching up against one of them. Preferably Aries, the others probably can't afford a high-profile loss since they're just starting to get heel momentum.

I don't read spoilers so I wouldn't know if Cedric Alexander and "Cien" Almas resolved things at a taping but that match could tear the house down as an opener.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article/wwe-tryouts-glasgow-scotland

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Never heard of the Mannequin Challenge before, but the NXT/PC guys did their own version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vi6ab2uHYU

Pretty awesome, especially the dudes with the weights.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

It's the new Harlem Shake/Ice Bucket Challenge thing. It's actually pretty great.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/411mania/status/796093618691842048

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
I'm having fun imagining CM Punk going down a list of people he considered his friends and crossing them off going "DELETE!"

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/796084135429181440

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Who was the dude on the apron just before the Revival's music kicks in? Also, yeah, that's a really good video.

Also the luchador standing on the corner near the end?

and jesus christ I want an Asuka/Ember Moon tag team so badly now

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 9, 2016

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Capsaicin posted:

Who was the dude on the apron just before the Revival's music kicks in? Also, yeah, that's a really good video.
Either Blake or Murphy.

Capsaicin posted:

Also the luchador standing on the corner near the end?
Lince Dorado.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Was that Ho Ho Lun in the ring being held up in the air?

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

keevo posted:

Yup

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

keevo posted:

Held up by Dan Matha!

DAN MATHA

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Love Graves commentary especially when he's biased against DIY

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Oh look it's the dumb and bad gimmick

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The inevitable Ember Moon-Asuka feud is going to have so many kicks.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

achillesforever6 posted:

Love Graves commentary especially when he's biased against DIY

His glee when he realized they were going up against AoP was hilarious.

Speaking of, TM61 are going to beat them in the finals, aren't they? It's clear AoP are going to eat a loss soon since we're getting actual matches out of them and not squashes, but Tm61 seem like kind of an odd choice. I guess they are the #2 face team though...

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Casey Michael's list:

quote:

List of all the girls at the tryouts in the UK:

Ayesha Ray
Bea Priestley
Chardonnay
Dahlia Black
Jenny West
Jinny
Lana Austin
Lauren La Roux
Lucy West
Nadia Sapphire
Nixon
Pollyanna
Queen Maya
Sadie Gibbs
Sixt
Sylwia Reichal
Viper

Liv working the main roster interestingly

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Shave Seltzer posted:

The situation with Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo reported here originally, where both were contacted by WWE and told the Stardom office they were going to leave around the spring of 2017, has changed again. Shirai, whose leaving was believed to have been a definite the way she told the company, is reconsidering. Hojo, who had gone back-and-forth on the decision before last week saying she was going, is also reconsidering. Both received new offers to stay and are thinking that they have sure things in their home country if they stay, and if they leave, it’s a shot in the dark and uncertainty.

:shrug:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Eltoasto posted:

The inevitable Ember Moon-Asuka feud is going to have so many kicks.

Hopefully Asuka doesn't get concussed. https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/796522224295575552

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
So Shawn Michaels is now the new head of the Performance Center?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Liv should not be anywhere near the main roster. I have seen nothing impressive from her whatsoever, and her gimmick is Carmella Lite.

That is both disappointing and not disappointing.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

keevo posted:

So Shawn Michaels is now the new head of the Performance Center?
Like head coach? His track record as a trainer speaks for itself but Bloom is by all accounts well-beloved down there. Michaels isn't exactly known for his human touch

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm Alexander Wolfe's mid-beatdown hardcore dance.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Liv should not be anywhere near the main roster. I have seen nothing impressive from her whatsoever, and her gimmick is Carmella Lite.

That is both disappointing and not disappointing.

Isn't she dating Enzo? She Livs her gimmick.

Pun intended.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Every interaction between Joe and Regal makes me sad that they're not just building to a match between them.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
aw yes

No Irish Need Imply posted:

The Dusty final will be Authors of Pain def. TM61 (their two tag teams that they should be heavily invested in building) and #DIY will defeat The Revival to set up their rematch.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

if this decision has anything to do with the election, they made the right choice

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
:lol: They are suspending Paul Ellering in a cage for the Dusty Classic Finals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDy6MAXNP1s

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

16 new posts? Must be a new NXT episode. Or a very minor piece of Observer gossip!

I feel like, honestly, what's needed is Andrade in the main event. Roode's not doing it for me in terms of anything but comedy segments. Plus it would stir a little faith in the show's ability to take chances. I just want to feel like NXT's moment hasn't passed.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

16 new posts? Must be a new NXT episode. Or a very minor piece of Observer gossip!

I feel like, honestly, what's needed is Andrade in the main event. Roode's not doing it for me in terms of anything but comedy segments. Plus it would stir a little faith in the show's ability to take chances. I just want to feel like NXT's moment hasn't passed.

How were Andrade's matches with Nakamura in NJPW? Putting him in the main event now would mean a feud where Nakamura is doing all of the talking though.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

How were Andrade's matches with Nakamura in NJPW?

Good, bordering great. Andrade grew a lot as a performer since 2012 though

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

achillesforever6 posted:

this is loving brilliant. it's a drat good justification to do something silly and gimmicky while acknowledging the silliness of it, but still having it have a real in-purpose storyline, and it has a link to history. i love it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I heard a rumor that Ellering is the only one who had a surviving copy of the Last Battle of Atlanta. If so, it's probably not a coincidence he got a role on NXT TV right around the time the Network finally released footage of that match.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Helps that he owns

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

achillesforever6 posted:

That rules. Ellering is so cool.

Also, a bit left field, but do we know if they are airing the NXT Osaka show next month? I figure they will because Itami said in his injury announcement he'd be returning at it and they aired the show last year with Finn vs KO, but I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Hahaha his reaction was loving perfect.

• Locked thread