Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

AlbieQuirky posted:

That's not voter fraud in any way, shape, or form. I know O'Keefe is a ridiculously ill-informed person, but this may be a new low point even for him.

oh, he knows it, he just doesnt loving care because he's a slimy shitbag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

as mentioned "vote fraud " is euphemistic dog whistle for minority voting

Walka Blocka Shame
Apr 30, 2006

This is fine
Doctor Rope
+1 for Are Lady of Manocide in the godless hellhole of Sonoma County, CA.

I got to see a bunch of little old ladies at my polling spot super amped up to vote :3:. Then I got a series of texts from my mom who is concerned that Clinton may in fact be actual satan. I feel like I've gotten the whole Election Day experience.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

euphronius posted:

Why is 93 old woman even allowed to vote

She wont be here to survive the consequences of her racist idiocy

But enough about Brexit :(

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Heavy Sigh posted:

Don't gently caress this up America.

We will, both candidates are poo poo.

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
It is really frustrating to hear allegations of voter intimidation hijinks but no video. It is 2016, every goddamn person is walking around with a video camera in their pocket. Take a loving video so there is proof.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

CheesyDog posted:

No joke there would literally be people beaten to death in line

No there wouldn't.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Cephalocidal posted:

spirit cuckng

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/796042780359401472

O'Keffe with a huge scoop, turns out Hillary has a GOTV operation.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Someone already pointed this out, but always important to remember there is no such thing as unironic 4chan posting.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
+1 for the Hill. 2min wait then outta there. Small-town CA has it's upside.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

RACHET posted:

I was a proud #NeverTrump person during the primaries because there were several far better candidates. Candidates who didn’t have sordid personal lives, who didn’t lie about their opponents, who didn’t change their position on issues every few days, and who weren’t recently hardcore liberals.

But now is different than then.

Contrary to what some sophists say the election is a binary event; either Hillary or Trump will become the next president. Anyone who denies that is living in fantasyland.

Hence the question is no longer “Is Trump the sort of man we want to be president?” but instead the question is “Who worse for the country; Hillary or Trump?”

A key related question is, can the country survive a Hillary presidency? If it’s possible, or likely, that she will effect such significant changes that no future conservative can ever hope to win the presidency, then those #NeverTrump folks who are saying that Trump will destroy the conservative brand are doing the equivalent of rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

We know that Hillary has no respect for the law or the Constitution; she’s essentially a fascist, and that her Supreme Court judges will be hardcore left-wing activists like the “Notorious RBG”.

Given that we can’t count on a Republican Congress to stop her, a rational observer would have to conclude that by the end of Hillary’s first term that either illegals will have been given the vote or that a corrupt DOJ would look the other way when illegals illegally vote.

you alright there bud?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Weeping Wound posted:

woah, what in the heck did I just assume charge of :stare:

This member of the lying nobility must be stopped before they seize more titles. Turdfuzz, as mayor, only you can save us!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Someone please arrest this man.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hi Dennis.

I feel like his name is a Dennis.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

From the FiveThirtyEight Blog
http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2016-election-results-coverage/?ex_cid=extra_banner

quote:

A friend in Chicago reports some pretty disturbing events from the polls this morning. She’s African-American and her husband is white, and they had pretty different experiences at their voting location. She was asked for a photo ID; he wasn’t. She only received part of her ballot at first, and they gave her the other half after she’d already started filling out the first part. Her husband also reported that the only other white voter in line, a man wearing a suit, was invited to cut in line because he was clearly “in a hurry.” (The man declined.) I have no idea if this is representative of what’s happening elsewhere, but it’s not encouraging.

This rings of STDH but who knows.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

derra posted:

It's not true that I moved north to vote him out, but it's satisfying to vote against him here.

Way too many Trump signs in this rich area, though.

i've only seen trump signs for president unfortunately but that should be expected in the area i'm in - the guy across the street has a loving confederate flag hanging. like, dude knows who NJ sided with in the civil war, right?

on the plus side, i have seen some of the trump signs vanish.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Slate Action posted:

Someone already pointed this out, but always important to remember there is no such thing as unironic 4chan posting.

pol is different. They don't get to pretend they're shitposting anymore. They go out in public for this dude and raise money for him. "I was just ironically donating time and effort to something I believe in. IT WAS IRONIC."

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

so many hours left before the polls close.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So the Trump Campaign filed a lawsuit in Nevada, claiming its unfair that polls were open beyond closing times?

Christ, they are already starting to throw a fit about this.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
And now to drink this delicious coffee and knock off baileys waiting for the sweet embrace of inevitability

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lol msnbc is playing a clip of roger stone trashing how lovely the trump campaign is

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Jeb2016/status/796050003047256065

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

StateOwned posted:

The "you're gonna lose" guy is a loving hero

not as great as the hype crowd from last night's Hillary rally

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
i have a lot more respect for people that live day to day with anxiety disorders even than i did before, and i work mental health

this poo poo is awful

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Winkie01 posted:

https://twitter.com/joshmbarn/status/796028474171555840/video/1

hahaha they literally laughed at trump. This is going to happen to him the rest of his life where ever he goes

I am so proud of NYC right now :911:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

i've only seen trump signs for president unfortunately but that should be expected in the area i'm in - the guy across the street has a loving confederate flag hanging. like, dude knows who NJ sided with in the civil war, right?

on the plus side, i have seen some of the trump signs vanish.

West Virginia is the worst for this. I mean, West Virginia literally exists because the people there didn't want to be part of Virginia after it seceded. Way to respect your state's heritage, stars-and-bars goobers.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I voted! No line and I just had to walk across the street, much easier than driving wherever and waiting to early vote. Actually got an "I voted" sticker this time, the last few times they've only had "yo voté."

I'm as confident that Clinton will win as I am that Trump will win Texas. More, actually.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
death death death DEATH

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
blaring Bury It at work, Lavren laying down the sick beat to kick Trump's rear end

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CheesyDog posted:

No joke there would literally be people beaten to death in line

Joementum posted:

No there wouldn't.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haha

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/amysrosenberg/status/796051799887200256

lol he smashed his mirror trying to get away from a reporter

lmao

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lmao.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Just dropped off another box of pre filled out voter fraud ballots and boy is my back tired ha ha! let's get this election stolen y'all!!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

george soros irl
Nov 12, 2005

make friends and then buy & sell money always

AlbieQuirky posted:

West Virginia is the worst for this. I mean, West Virginia literally exists because the people there didn't want to be part of Virginia after it seceded. Way to respect your state's heritage, stars-and-bars goobers.

My vote is for southern Illinois. They're everywhere. You'll pass a Land of Lincoln sign right before you see a house hanging a confederate flag. Illi-tucky.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

JEB!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

• Locked thread