Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

nachos posted:

I am so proud of NYC right now :911:

yeah now you know why the man never leaves the tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Im somewhere with a lovely connection, is Alex Jones blubbering and making GBS threads his diaper on camera yet

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Afraid of Audio posted:

death death death DEATH

as certain as a Trump loss

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Does anyone have a CNN stream for someone with no phone?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AlbieQuirky posted:

West Virginia is the worst for this. I mean, West Virginia literally exists because the people there didn't want to be part of Virginia after it seceded. Way to respect your state's heritage, stars-and-bars goobers.

i grew up in southern louisiana and it never gets old to refer to the confederates as traitors and that flag as the Traitors' Rag in front of those types

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Please clap.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/Jeb2016/status/796051237271543808

fake acct lol

tardsteak
Jul 26, 2007

You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.
Just did my part in the futile attempt to Make Mississippi Blue Again.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

sugar free jazz posted:

Just dropped off another box of pre filled out voter fraud ballots and boy is my back tired ha ha! let's get this election stolen y'all!!!

I'm worried I'm gonna get caught, pretty sure they printed the list of dead voters twice, i don't want to get pinged because we try to vote for the same dead guy twice!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlbieQuirky posted:

West Virginia is the worst for this. I mean, West Virginia literally exists because the people there didn't want to be part of Virginia after it seceded. Way to respect your state's heritage, stars-and-bars goobers.

If you ever have the opportunity to talk to one of these people you'll get a giggle out of how and why they think of themselves as Southerners when their food and culture in no way resembles anything from the South.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

What a delight

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

He looks good, glad to see the diet worked out for him :)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

A statement from WikiLeaks.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/61136-julian-assange-we-haven-t-published-what-we-haven-t-received

tl:dr They only have info on clinton (that's why they haven't published Trump info), Clinton is a liar, they're not influenced by Russia, and they need donations.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Did my part.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Speaking of:

Bone told The Hollywood Reporter on Tuesday, he did cast a ballot.

"I did vote, but I am not telling anyone for who," Bone told THR. "I put a lot of thought into it, and I feel good."

Bone had endless interview requests after the debate; he even was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! But through it all, he said the most important part was for people to make up their own minds and vote.

"I made the best decision I could given the circumstances," he told THR on Tuesday.

(That sounds like #boneiswithher to me.)

Fidel Castronaut fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Nov 8, 2016

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
http://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/796053946938757120

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Noon of THE FINAL DAY

12 Hours Remain

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/796056002298867712

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Do you think Mitchell is getting shook?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

DaveWoo posted:

He looks good, glad to see the diet worked out for him :)

i mean yeah it's great for jeb that he lost a ton of weight but now his head looks incredibly large.

dude has got a huge noggin.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/796055693686165508

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

tempting...

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Wife and I voted Clinton/Kander/Koster in Mo

Same!

Except for the wife part. Crushing loneliness is all that there is.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

You're a fool if you don't get in on this deep-discount horse cum freight train!!

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Oxxidation posted:

a hurricane of insincerity at all times

basically one long kabuki play where all the actors keep barfing on each other

but enough about fyad

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.
60 doors knocked in one of the richest areas in Cincinnati. Lots of "I voted this morning", several awesome high fives from old ladies, and a couple of barely-holding-in-anger husbands/fathers who refused the candidate slate when I asked for their wives/daughters.

I was also walking the area adjacent to the polling place and got quite a few high fives from people walking home from voting.

It was fun and I feel much better about this election.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

triple sulk posted:

oh my god gently caress you you lovely millenial on msnbc

voting for jill stein

go gently caress yourself

limit contact to cable news this is all points bulletin i repeat limit your exposure

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
putting polling locations inside sandwich shops is a really good idea

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/796052758306713600

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

Dinkins posted:

My vote is for southern Illinois. They're everywhere. You'll pass a Land of Lincoln sign right before you see a house hanging a confederate flag. Illi-tucky.

Northern WI is terrible too. It's like Alabama didn't stop at the gulf but wrapped around to the top of the map like in a video game.

Speaking of WI: +1 for Abuela & Feingold

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

O'Keefe filming himself, not stopping voter fraud, but actively committing voter intimidation would be the cherry on top of this poo poo sundae.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Today is my favorite day.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

In election fraud related reading, Travis County (Austin TX) is working on a new voting machine system which is really cool

Old article about it: https://www.texastribune.org/2014/07/09/travis-county-forges-new-territory-voting-machines/

quote:

STAR Vote shifts away from the old model, in which counties principally buy unique hardware from vendors, like the Austin-based Hart InterCivic. The new system will be county-owned and -operated, relying on open-source software that can be shared across jurisdictions and only requires equipment that can be bought commercially off the shelf, like tablets and scanners.

The designs already posted on the Travis County clerk’s website lay out a multi-step process: A voter checks in, signs a roster and receives a ticket. Then, she gives the ticket to a poll worker to get a unique ballot code from a ballot control station, which sends information to a voting device. At the device, she makes her choices, prints out a completed ballot and deposits it in a ballot box with a scanner. She also receives a receipt that allows her to check online the next day to ensure the ballot was counted.

Newer article: http://fusion.net/story/347191/better-electronic-voting-machines/

quote:

The proposed voting system uses an encryption scheme known as homomorphic encryption, which is designed to enable reliable recounts. Under this system, elections administrators will be able to publish anonymized, encrypted voting records online, so that third parties, such as activists and news organizations, can tally and verify election results for themselves.

There are detailed, technical write-ups about how it works, but the simple version is that when a person votes, his or her selections are encrypted and then stored encrypted. “No one will be able to see how one individual voted,” explains security technologist Garrett Robinson. Homomorphic encryption, which lets you “compute with data you cannot read,” allows the counting of votes to be done while they’re still encrypted to produce a sum that can then be decrypted to give the county the overall results. We could say goodbye to concerns about ballots being thrown out or tampered with.

Neat!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I like cspam cause every time I come in here I have to guess what thread is what since there are always joke titles that make me laugh once

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
in regards to durham voting problems, apparently lines are nonexistent, steady stream of people so far, doesnt look like itll have a titanic impact on turnout especially if they can iron out the kinks by the time the rush starts to happen

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Joementum posted:

putting polling locations inside sandwich shops is a really good idea

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/796052758306713600

lol that's incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shageletic posted:

limit contact to cable news this is all points bulletin i repeat limit your exposure

PEL is five (5) minutes per month.

• Locked thread