Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe

Covok posted:

Inb4 Trump supporters arrested for obstructing polling. Face a huge fine with a potential for punitive charges.

Here's hoping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

f#a# posted:

Just lol if your election day playlist doesn't include the entirety of Titus Andronicus' The Monitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjaWJ74GkXA

I'm listening to Nine Inch Nails.

Because Clinton is going to NAIL this election and get us NINE Supreme Court Justices.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Tom Guycot posted:

Good morning friends, has trump already won?

our hearts, yeah

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/796030296156176388

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Shageletic posted:

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/796061670137176065

Its fine.

also get hosed bossie, you terminal ill harrassing racist piece of crap.

.............Romney and McCain core. All but 1 of the people I know who voted for them are voting for Trump because he doesn't represent real Republicans.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Now that I think about it I am kind of excited about FHOTUS, hopefully he keeps dickin' bimbos.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

On tap: this barley wine. Brewed by me in June 2012 and bottled at 12.4%.

that's clearly from a bottle and not on tap

edit: reported for voter fraud

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I want to believe.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hahahaha

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/796062072241057793

Abuela didn't even get to go full saiyan

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

gaslighting yourself is cool anf good

pricklytoast
Oct 22, 2016
Is this how a junkie feels on the way to re up? Because I'm feeling a great sense of calm and excitement before tonight's overdose of schadenfreude.

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.
One more for Abuela in PA. Almost had to use a provisional ballot because my name got sorted with what they thought was the absentee ballot roll, but it got straightened out. Overheard one of the workers say they'd fielded as many people so far today as they saw all day in 2012. :getin:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/796064758512361472

here is a preview

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

a favor del crist

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

fart blood posted:

I'm listening to Nine Inch Nails.

Because Clinton is going to NAIL this election and get us NINE Supreme Court Justices.

and donald trump has an INCH long micropenis

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
CONTRA EL HOMOS.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whoa new reports from philly, apparently o'keefe is also a gigantic dumpster fuckin moron, and every day that he doesnt drown himself in his own piss represents a quote material failure of the great human endeavor quote

more on this story as it progresses gang

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Oh this has not aged well.

what a shock, homebrewed barleywine didn't last 4 years

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Covok posted:

Inb4 Trump supporters arrested for obstructing polling. Face a huge fine with a potential for punitive charges.

On top of losing the right to vote, ironically.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I finally found some Mad Elf beer, so that's good, looking forward to trying that

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
donald tromp is going to lose the election bigly

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

I see stories like this about how the alt-right/Bannon are going to continue to back Trump and push on the anti-Trump GOP leadership, and another set of stories over the last week about how the GOP will dump Trump asap and try to proceed with business as usual (like when Romney lost). Is the former going to gain any ground if the latter is in effect? Is that only going to happen if the right wing media keeps on supporting Trump?

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

what a shock, homebrewed barleywine didn't last 4 years

I know right

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/796056442335875073

Gonna miss Andrew Web K. after the election.

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Nov 8, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

whoa new reports from philly, apparently o'keefe is also a gigantic dumpster fuckin moron, and every day that he doesnt drown himself in his own piss represents a quote material failure of the great human endeavor quote

more on this story as it progresses gang

poo poo

poo poo

SHIIIITTTTT

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Oh this has not aged well.

well, your house looks nice at least

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Lemming posted:

Well, I guess your whole thing makes sense now

Legit sorry to hear about that, though. Sucks man.

nah man.

Everyone fuckin hates me, nobody gives a poo poo, and i can't post a god drat thing on SA without fishmech or some other dildo just making GBS threads on it with a one liner. it's cool and good. it's time for me and SA to part ways.

plus the loving sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru jokes and stop sigining your posts bullshit is so loving lazy.

i got a good way to die: polycystic kidney disease. appears in middle age, totally congenital, can't do poo poo to accelerate it (LOL) or slow it down, and I got less than 10 years to live. plus a lot of nurses and doctors say kidney failure's a good way to go, pretty easy.

at least i got out of florida, got out of teaching, retired, and got to do a lot of cool poo poo. ya'll fuckers can stick around and enjoy the rest of the shitshow. i'm done whenever the admin hits the ban button.

i knew when i toxxed for trump i'd get banned, and that nothing of value would be lost.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

homophobe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

scoop, if true

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

Now that I think about it I am kind of excited about FHOTUS, hopefully he keeps dickin' bimbos.

:eng101:: FGOTUS

First Gentleman of the United States

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/796065562686328841

not me super weird polls guy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Quidam Viator posted:

nah man.

Everyone fuckin hates me, nobody gives a poo poo, and i can't post a god drat thing on SA without fishmech or some other dildo just making GBS threads on it with a one liner. it's cool and good. it's time for me and SA to part ways.

plus the loving sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru jokes and stop sigining your posts bullshit is so loving lazy.

i got a good way to die: polycystic kidney disease. appears in middle age, totally congenital, can't do poo poo to accelerate it (LOL) or slow it down, and I got less than 10 years to live. plus a lot of nurses and doctors say kidney failure's a good way to go, pretty easy.

at least i got out of florida, got out of teaching, retired, and got to do a lot of cool poo poo. ya'll fuckers can stick around and enjoy the rest of the shitshow. i'm done whenever the admin hits the ban button.

i knew when i toxxed for trump i'd get banned, and that nothing of value would be lost.

rip

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

Inshallah

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
flanders red ale is gross as gently caress ya'll

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Notable Dom X posted:

well, your house looks nice at least

Thanks, brah. We just bought it 2 weeks ago. I like it.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
joementum you are doing gods work

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Wait so the Trump campaign is demanding the Clark County people keep the records of their votes? Doesn't every state do that anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Quidam Viator posted:

nah man.

dont sign your posts

• Locked thread