Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

i wonder which of the kids is actually voting for Donald. He seems like such an insufferable shitstain, how much worse would that be if he was president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

OldTennisCourt posted:

Why was this [child rape case] such a non factor during the election anyway? I don''t think a single network reported on it,

The lady wouldn't talk with the press for a long time, and since it was a civil suit it's not like anybody could try to interview investigators.

There was a longish thing in People magazine about it last week.

In any case, she dropped the suit, and her lawyer stated that it was because of death threats.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Baloogan posted:

Calm yourself the end results aren't in shut the gently caress up stop complaining you son of a bitch peckerwood

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Covok posted:

Trump really, really doesn't know how to just say "I lost" does he?

If he ever went to jail the first interview done with him after the sentencing would definitely include the phrase "from my perspective you're the one behind the bars :smug:"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ostentatious posted:

dont be a loving milk drinker
you know there's milk drinking and then there's being lactose loving intolerant
This poo poo so intolerant the KKK is jealous mother fucker

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Covok posted:

Trump really, really doesn't know how to just say "I lost" does he?

well seeing as his dad taught him that losers are human trash, id guess no.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Night10194 posted:

Isn't it completely normal policy for a polling place to let people in line before close vote.

yes but the law of trump says whatever he accuses other people of doing, he is guilty of.

so if he claims the polls are rigged he actually needs to attempt to rig the vote.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news

hearing on this nevada garbage happening now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Tainen posted:

Felling the midday shakes. Hold me Schnorkles.

Chin up friend, all will be well. :abuela:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Lemming posted:

When do we start getting numbers, any numbers, I need it

:five: o clock

Chicken in Black
May 22, 2005

So lovely
The polling places along my route are mobbed, I've never seen them packed so early in the day.

Got my vote in, on Saturday I'm going to visit Susan B. Anthony's grave to thank her for her contributions.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Still Fluxing posted:

I teach second grade in Sweden, and today I had to reassure my students that Donald Trump wasn't going to win, and there wasn't going to be a war.

Hope you guys prove me right!

We're gonna loving nuke Sweden

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
The Trump campaign Clark County lawsuit is the most comforting sign of a likely Trump loss so far.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Squizzle posted:

latest report from the city of brotherly love, ye olde philadelphia,

apparently james o'keefe is some sort of greasy-dicked velociraptor w a pulsating brain, using his telepathy to disguise his true form so that he can devour the entrails of tea leoni

[kellyanne conway voice] well, well, uh, chris, well i think, chris, i think, well, chris i think the important thing to, chris, its important to remember that hillary, well, chris, hillary, chris, well, hillary has killed literal thousands of people with her pharyngeal jaws

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

HAIL SATAN

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fatherboxx posted:

precisely when does trump lose his secret service guys

Mother fucker we both know you don't have the balls to do anything shut the gently caress up and sit down

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Trump is going to get laughed out of court on that by my reading.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

turnip kid posted:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news

hearing on this nevada garbage happening now

judge is giving them the business

cams
Mar 28, 2003

after i go vote, i am gonna go buy marijuana from my local marijuana dispensary, then go to del taco and pay less than $5 for 12 tacos.

AMERICA IS ALREADY GREAT

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

fatherboxx posted:

precisely when does trump lose his secret service guys

nice try buddy, you're not going to be the one who first gets to tickle trump. that's me, I'm the tickler

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

bhsman posted:

If we're still sharing playlists here's my "broke the glass ceiling" one for later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbAoZ0Ekpsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byMMTS-87rE

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/AndrewKragie/status/796070316393058304

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

When do we start getting (unreliable) exit polls?

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

lol its breathtaking how quickly trump is laying the ground work to fight all the results and never concede this early in the day.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The "Trump knows he is going to lose" stories don't really line up with the "Trump has no idea what is happening because his campaign stopped doing internals weeks ago" stories.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Baloogan posted:

Mother fucker we both know you don't have the balls to do anything shut the gently caress up and sit down

i was just wondering how awkward it would look like but okay

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

whoah, reports from the Clinton camp that :abuela: has entered some kind of fugue state, is muttering about all of the millions of timelines all leading to the same conclusion

a future of death and destruction across the entire universe, visions of frewomen killing millions in the name of abuela

cries rise up of "he grabbed our pussy" as more and more frewomen pour out of space ships on multitudes of planets

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

what if it came to a really close race and then the supreme court had to decide

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

theflyingorc posted:

nice try buddy, you're not going to be the one who first gets to tickle trump. that's me, I'm the tickler

just lol if you don't go for the wet willy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Oh wow he's gonna bury the states in lovely little lawsuits while :smugdog:ing around about how ACTUUUAALLLLLY he's not a big fat loser who could have ever guessed that this would happen golly gee

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

tinstaach posted:

I'm a :canada: working in the US on a NAFTA visa, I've had an extension application pending for 8 months now and would have become an illegal immigrant on Sunday

Just found out it got approved, gently caress you Donald lmaoooooooooooo

Another bad Canadian crossing the border stealing jobs from good wholesome people get back to Canada loving live in your igloo and like it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Tainen posted:

Felling the midday shakes. Hold me Schnorkles.

I will shake with you brother

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The judge is uh, unconvinced.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

Trump is going to get laughed out of court on that by my reading.

He'll sue the court for laughing

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I'm gonna make fried wontons for dinner. #treatyourself

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Hey remember that post from a few days ago about Trump supporters not understanding the political system because they've never voted before and how that might cause problems on election day?

I hope it doesn't get worse.

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Sai posted:

gaslighting yourself is cool anf good

Election Day 2016: Republicanos - La gloriosa batalla contra la multitud de las mujeres groseras

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Tom Guycot posted:

lol its breathtaking how quickly trump is laying the ground work to fight all the results and never concede this early in the day.

It's a good thing he will lose by way more than 6 EVs, and also more votes in NV than whatever he wants "quarantined."

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/796058476766052356

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
The funniest poo poo about Milo is how for a long time he called gamers fat losers and pathetic and then when he realized he could get that sweet sweet Gamergate/Alt Right money he suddenly became this hero for the movement and they worship him.

• Locked thread