Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

ubergnu posted:

I just had time to grab some :911: beers at random. Any of these good?

Where the America beer you trendy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
So is clinton winning or is it too early to tell.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Lastgirl posted:

wow, thats a name i havent heard in a long time

Truly. Clearly it is time for SA to get more Crabs again.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Holy poo poo, guy dressed as Ken Bone is in that hearing! :eyepop:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

oystertoadfish posted:

about to fill out my ballot~~~~~

anybody got Proposition Opinions for me

67 is the good plastic bag prop, 65 is the bad one

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/VinnyCaravella/status/796028236228595712

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Lastgirl posted:

i hope there is a clip of this because i missed this

That's a pretty sweet stereo system.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Oiled and Ready posted:

Well you see Nevada's state bird is the Mountain Bluebird, which is obviously a Democrat, so a good bird lawyer would've known they faced an uphill battle during the Augury phase of trial

...charlie?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Slate Action posted:

If NV turnout is really all that mindblowing could there still be a chance in AZ?

there might

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

also lol the county is pointing out there is no actual required closing time for early voting

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

Slate Action posted:

If NV turnout is really all that mindblowing could there still be a chance in AZ?

isn't a lot of this turnout thanks to the culinary union and Harry Reid? my understanding of AZ is that the Dem organization there isn't nearly as solid

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pity Party Animal posted:

you'll like the reg IPA

:chloe:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ZHamburglar posted:

Is nobody going to comment on that loving costume on the right?

Road Warrior Animal has a constitutional right to vote

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

evilweasel posted:

lol the nevada judge is asking questions like "so the trump lawyer said this, that is utter bullshit right?" and the county lawyer is like "why yes, yes he is, thank you your honor"

lol im glad that lawsuit is being treated with the gravitas it deserves.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Cubey posted:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news

if you are not watching this judge clown on this dumbass you should be

this is pgood

Judge: "So... you still somehow think you're entitled to a judgement in your favor. *laughs* Why?"

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
If I had to guess, I think there are a lot of Sanders voters who were very much like our NeverTrumpers.

As much as they were going to whine about Hillary, they couldn’t see Trump being President.

These Sanders people are young and online - very connected and they get their information on the world that way - not through the networks or cable.

Wikileaks started releasing the pedophile stuff on Saturday I think. For perhaps more of these Sanders people, it was enough to have them write in Bernie, or not vote for Hillary.

I know I wrote in a couple of names on my ballot knowing full well it would be the same as invalidating my vote in that race. I couldn’t vote for the choices on that race.

I think that may be the think we don’t see yet - a write in vote for Sanders pulling Clinton votes as if Bernie was still on the ballot.

No proof of this, but the pedophile thing is likely the last straw. Comet Ping Pong Pizza is starting to blow up. This guy actually put pedophile activist logos into his corporate logos for the other businesses he owns.

A 32 to 25 margin in the midnight voting is pretty massive. It may be a very good day. Fraud is afoot in an unprecedented way, however, so anything can happen.

Not sure the Sanders people are going to forgive Hillary.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

evilweasel posted:

also lol the county is pointing out there is no actual required closing time for early voting

No one in the courtroom understands why they are there. Including Trump's attorney.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Feral Integral posted:

What is the latest possible time that I can 'short' or 'long' stocks? Like can I do it right after the president gets chosen, or is this a bad strategy, in your opinions?

4pm EST unless you are a real big shot and if you're asking this question then yes it's a horrible idea lol

like hmmm some rando with his hand on the mouse at home waiting for cnn to call the race is going to get the jump on multibillion dollar trading firms

alnilam fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Nov 8, 2016

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

evilweasel posted:

Lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

there might

c'mon texas. gimme texas. let's go TEXAS *throws dice*

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Swedgin posted:

isn't a lot of this turnout thanks to the culinary union and Harry Reid? my understanding of AZ is that the Dem organization there isn't nearly as solid
Also Sheriff Motherfucking Joe is in charge of monitoring the vote in Maricopa County! :thumbsup:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

RACHET posted:

If I had to guess, I think there are a lot of Sanders voters who were very much like our NeverTrumpers.

As much as they were going to whine about Hillary, they couldn’t see Trump being President.

These Sanders people are young and online - very connected and they get their information on the world that way - not through the networks or cable.

Wikileaks started releasing the pedophile stuff on Saturday I think. For perhaps more of these Sanders people, it was enough to have them write in Bernie, or not vote for Hillary.

I know I wrote in a couple of names on my ballot knowing full well it would be the same as invalidating my vote in that race. I couldn’t vote for the choices on that race.

I think that may be the think we don’t see yet - a write in vote for Sanders pulling Clinton votes as if Bernie was still on the ballot.

No proof of this, but the pedophile thing is likely the last straw. Comet Ping Pong Pizza is starting to blow up. This guy actually put pedophile activist logos into his corporate logos for the other businesses he owns.

A 32 to 25 margin in the midnight voting is pretty massive. It may be a very good day. Fraud is afoot in an unprecedented way, however, so anything can happen.

Sir, this is an Arby's drive thru.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Former Everything posted:

You know, you don't have to stick around until you're banned. You could just gently caress off forever and not one single person in this thread is going to notice that you're gone or remember that you were here 30 minutes later. Sorry for your diagnosis.

But YOU notice, Former Everything, and that means the world to me. Thanks for the sympathy, you know it means a lot to me. I'll repost it so all my former students can see what the nice man had to say, how he took time out of his day to acknowledge me.

But you're right, among the other shitposts in this thread, mine don't really stand out. Thanks for taking the time to write out your three-sentence answer.

meanwhile:

HAIL SATAN
OBAMA loving RULES
I WANNA SEE FOOTAGE FROM THE JUDGE OWNING TRUMP

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
judge just laughed at the trump lawyer

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crabcakes66 posted:

That's a pretty sweet stereo system.

yea its a nite crew chat thing, we like to make it a stereo~ its funny and it works for some reason haha

btw http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

we will be streaming the election tonight of course, bookmark us for later :toot: :peanut: :toot:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/796073997116968960

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

RACHET posted:

Sir, this is Chipotle

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

lawl

county lawyer "we got this covered"
judge "thanks"

then:

judge to trumpenlawyer "you somehow still think you are entitled to an order?!?!?"

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Clark is Vegas right?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

looooooool

"You still somehow think you deserve an order in your favor??"

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

AceRimmer posted:

Holy poo poo, guy dressed as Ken Bone is in that hearing! :eyepop:

Beautiful legal submarines

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
lol CNN's got an older white couple

the woman's voting for Trump
the man's voting for Stein

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Winkie01 posted:

Clark is Vegas right?

Viva

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Judge literally laughing at Trump lawyers
"You still think you're entitled to an order in your favor?"

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Everyone should take a few minutes and watch William Barber's extremely good convention speech again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAFZKcYn8qI

if you're gonna watch rev barber it has to be his address to afscme on intersectionality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUEmUVWd38

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
here's the real story of the election: did powerball ever find a boyfriend

that would just be the best bow on top of this entire thing :)

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/796067265292734464

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

RACHET posted:

Did you want some extra salt, with your fries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

"You still somehow think you are owed an order in your favor.....

Why?''

Help me as I have fainted my god

• Locked thread