Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

MaxxBot posted:

Counterpoint: without direct democracy we'd be waiting for legal weed until 2050

Basically, I like direct democracy for general social issues, but not for budgeting decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zero_Grade posted:

Drunk Rachel is fantastic, especially when she goes off on some hapless R guest.

I do wonder sometimes if I'm missing out on the sweet meltdowns of Fox, or the weird insanity of CNN, but I think MSNBC is still best for entertainment.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grab 'em by the pussy

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Watching the kids GOTV warms my heart. There's hope for the future after all

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

oh my god

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Zaphod42 posted:

if texas actually goes blue I can die happy

Just voted in San Antonio. It seems like the Texas democratic party is getting their poo poo together because they had a democrat running for every race this time.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

https://twitter.com/TrumpDeathRally/status/796083651729625088

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

These are ridiculously humanizing for that fucker, I hope they don't get out to a wider audience.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

:popeye:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

weekly font posted:

Wasserman been hyperbolic as hell this year

It's bizarre. He's been on this harp for about 3 hours about how the republicans are catching up in Broward and the raw vote count just keeps expanding. :confused:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

teh bar i like isn't having a watch party they're showing the cavs game instead and then are actaully having a couple rad bands in later but i'm not doing bands tonight. the only place i can see that's saying they'll have results coming in (a watch party???) is a board game bar lol oh well WHATEVER

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Nichael posted:

I think Utah's pretty interesting this election too. McMuffin or Clinton winning would be hilarious.

very true. Utah, TX and maybe alaska. everything else is either out of reach (Indiana/Missouri) or will be ground game (Iowa, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona) where hill should win

I predicted 419 EVs for Hillary and I'd rather be right on that than anything else

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Still need recommendation for election drinking

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anybody following the Tiny Hands Feelers list will know exactly how many votes McMuffin got because I'm pretty sure Rick Wilson is going to retweet them all

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Montasque posted:

Hannity says the first wave of exit polls were 'not to the media's liking' and had a cocky little laugh.

He says he saw them but he can't talk about them, then hinted that it looks WAY better for Trump than people thought.

Hannity just now: "THE OLD REPUBLICAN ORDER IS DEAD!"

Old people vote in the morning, young people vote in the evening. This always happens with exits during election day and people Arzy the gently caress out for a couple of hours.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Themagicalgoat posted:

Bullshit, Tejas belongs to La Raza and the First Peoples. And to a lesser extent, Spain and Mexico.

Well obviously I'm drawing a pretty sharp break between that tejas and the republican Texas annexed by the antebellum USA

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

eonwe posted:

this is TX as all HELL

Enhance!

confirmed, TX as all hell.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Bitchell keeps tweeting about Hillsborough County

I kinda want to ask him about Broward but I'd probably get blocked and I don't want to miss The Ultimate Cobbing

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

only in our dreams

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The map we deserved.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Antti posted:

Old people vote in the morning, young people vote in the evening. This always happens with exits during election day and people Arzy the gently caress out for a couple of hours.

Can't wait for this same thing to happen with Virginia and the NoVa vote

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Montasque posted:

Hannity says the first wave of exit polls were 'not to the media's liking' and had a cocky little laugh.

He says he saw them but he can't talk about them, then hinted that it looks WAY better for Trump than people thought.

Almost no votes for jeb!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

I would say it more made you regress as a person. From a teenager who may have not grown up to be poo poo to just poo poo. Literal loving poo poo.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Florida is pretty much :abuela: right?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Samovar posted:

Well, everyone. I just wanted to say - it has been an experience these last few months. Would just want to say a couple of things.

No mans land, Top Bunk Wanker, Bernice Anders, Boosted... if there are any of you clueless cunts around here anymore, Majoran was MUCH funnier than you during the primary.

Finally, Baloogan? Attend an A.A. meeting before you get institutionalised or die of cirrhosis, you drunken bum.

Majorian is not funnier than anyone and don't you lecture Baloogan he knows where he's at in life

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ghetto Prince posted:

Just voted in San Antonio. It seems like the Texas democratic party is getting their poo poo together because they had a democrat running for every race this time.
They're doing that to deny the Green Party enough votes to automatically qualify for the ballot next time. :ssh:

I hope the Dems succeed.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
I'm more looking forward to Rubio losing than Trump, since the latter has already lost this horrid state already.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Antti posted:

also stop looking at exits in general

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Good job, kids :unsmith:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

SirPhoebos posted:

Still need recommendation for election drinking

plastic jug bottom shelf local liquor store something with alcohol clear poo poo or brown poo poo your choice it's not complicated pussy

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Venom Snake posted:

the elves are worthless, kill their invaders

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

loving ELVES KILL THEM

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

I'm your Huckleberry.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Montasque posted:

My favorite gem from 2012:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

dude

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008