Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Alex Jones just said he once got offered a national syndication contract, but turned it down because it was affiliated with the ADL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

It's got the bite

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Slate Action posted:

Please don't treat the Votecastr numbers as if they mean anything

^^^^^^^

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Thank you everyone who voted tacos. Chorizo and carnitas, so good. Also the bake sale rocked.

I love Las Vegas judge lady :swoon:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

did someone just say Donald "sued just this year and many other times for illegal union busting" Trump is the vanguard of a pro-union movement?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

comingafteryouall posted:

is that saying Clinton already matched Obama's total turnout?

Almost 100k more at this point.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

less than 24 hours before every elected republican gets to pretend that they've never evem heard of this "donald trump" person

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Wikkheiser posted:

They're doing that to deny the Green Party enough votes to automatically qualify for the ballot next time. :ssh:

I hope the Dems succeed.

Oh yeah, that anti vaccine stuff is incredibly stupid and dangerous.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Winkie01 posted:

God drat I hope Rubio loses

Yeah that's like my dream scenario.

Rubio losing and then Paul Ryan resigning in disgrace or getting shut out by rabid tortilla coasters.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

emdash posted:

they're all right as long as they stay away from talking about turkey, armenia, and genocide

theyre showing greatest hits of jeb! and carson atm, p great

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
MSNBC reporting that Trump is already planning to file another lawsuit in PA over the voting machines there.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/carl_diggler/status/796038246866239489

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

2012 was great on MSNBC because they called Ohio for Obama and a few minutes later Maddow said "I know I'm not supposed to do this, but everyone should be watching Fox News right now, Carl Rove is losing his mind."

So I switched to Fox News and Rove was indeed losing his mind. Then i switched back to MSNBC and they were all laughing at him with me.

I watched the election results in a buffalo wild wings on election night in 2012. About fifteen minutes before Fox called Ohio, a table full of surly dudes in suits sat next to us, ordered a round of beers, and started harassing the wait staff to put Fox News on on one of the TVs. (MSNBC and CNN were on, which they were very unhappy with) They kept flagging down every waitress they could until finally they switched one of the TVs to Fox just in time for Fox to call Ohio and Rove to begin his meltdown.

it was like somebody came over and took a dump right on their table

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Joementum posted:

Alex Jones just said he once got offered a national syndication contract, but turned it down because it was affiliated with the ADL.

pull up alex PULL UP

noooooo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I am heartened in Iowa by reports of huge turnout in Polk. Both for the house race there [toss-up] and for the state itself.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Trump up to 2 law suits today now. How many will be going before the end of the day?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Joementum posted:

Alex Jones now discussing how Lady Gaga is a "nazi high priestess" and Jay-Z is a disciple of Aleister Crowley.

I saw a hot blonde in a nazi uniform complete with swastika armband one Halloween and still have a boner, gaga as a nazi high priestess would make my penis burst

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Joementum posted:

uh-huh

sure you did, alex

just keep telling yourself the meth addict behind the temple was a syndication agent

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Schnorkles posted:

I am heartened in Iowa by reports of huge turnout in Polk. Both for the house race there [toss-up] and for the state itself.

If the Dems somehow keep Iowa despite earlier giving up on it...I will be very happy.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

nice

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Julian Castro on CNN looks like he has glitter all over his face.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pander posted:

Just saw that episode last night.

You are my hero.

Yeah Westworld's been great so far.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

remusclaw posted:

Trump up to 2 law suits today now. How many will be going before the end of the day?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

i think this is going to be the map, +Arizona

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
Lol a infomercial part of the Alex Jones marathon is claiming that all the new refugees are spreading parasites and you need to buy his special herbal pills. I love this stuff.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

DarkstarIV posted:

MSNBC reporting that Trump is already planning to file another lawsuit in PA over the voting machines there.

So his plan is to keep suing until he wins, then?

lol

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Nice to see Trump supporters doing their part to ensure that the order against the GOP that was set to expire in December gets extended for another 8(?) years. :laugh:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not sure why you expected Iowa to go to Clinton when it has the highest concentration of corn cobs in the USA

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Anyone else worry we're ridding a high only for Trump to somehow win and kill the USA?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/796088116293541888

we forgot fred durst

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
https://twitter.com/sexyfacts4u/status/796079810552492032

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Schnorkles posted:

I wouldn't put too much credence in these numbers~

Yeah, what is a "Hillary" or "Trump" voter? A registered Democrat or Republican? Where are the Unaffiliated then? Since they can't be counted votes for obvious reasons.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

did someone just say Donald "sued just this year and many other times for illegal union busting" Trump is the vanguard of a pro-union movement?

Blue collar whites are the only reliable voting bloc for the GOP now. And since most of them are in jobs that are unionized, don't be surprised if the GOP flips to be pro-union before the next national election.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

DarkstarIV posted:

is it a federal crime to get dunked on in multiple states on the same day

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:stonk:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Nice to see Trump supporters doing their part to ensure that the order against the GOP that was set to expire in December gets extended for another 8(?) years. :laugh:

Oh wow, you're right. All of this will trigger the extension. loving lol.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

Look at those eyes!

Yeah this is his coke times

Not to say that he ever stopped.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

The woman talking about the stylus made it sound like they were just using their fingers to tap Trump instead of the stylus as directed?

lmao at short stubby hands + fingers rigging the election for Hillary

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

Anyone else worry we're ridding a high only for Trump to somehow win and kill the USA?

this would be funny and the goon meltdowns would probably be just as hilarious as the cob meltdowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

DarkstarIV posted:

what the gently caress for? jfc

• Locked thread