Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Not pictured: OP's brain exploding when he finds out who's responsible for his inability to register the day of the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

This is based on hilarious readings of the NPAs and should be completely ignored~

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Slate Action posted:

The dirty secret of election day coverage is that no one really knows a god drat thing until the votes are counted so it's all just anecdotes and filler.

My head knows this is true, but my heart seeks any reassurance I can find of Dread Abuela's ultimate victory over the fascism yam.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

You have a pizza magazine subscription?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/796053302693822465

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Distorted Kiwi posted:

You guys need an automatic recap every ten pages or so for us working shmoes.

Am I right that so far the highlights are:

Ric Flair votes for Ric Flair
Judge emasculates Trumps lawyer.
Eric Trump break NY law by tweeting his ballot
gently caress Joe Arpaio

Dunno about highlight, but a commercial on MSNBC reminded me that This happened. :stare:

Please let there be no incidents of gun violence, before or during this election.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/MichaelPHartley/status/796089280871464960

https://twitter.com/MichaelPHartley/status/796090061452439553

Ohio is gonna come down to the wiiiree

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Trump's Concession speech.

"We couldn't have done it without you folk's. Now, I'm proud to announce, we did it, we beat Mitt Romney. "

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

went to go vote but you have to be 18 to do it?? gently caress, I'll always be a virgin

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

hhhat posted:

So like where do I go for live election results on my phone I'll be watching TV in a bar but I can't F5 a TV

The Guardian app will let you opt in to live state results as push notifications, it's what I'm using since I work

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Drunkboxer posted:

you dont? :sad:

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Taco Duck posted:

Some old white dude is blasting Trump speeches from his phone while hanging out in the restaurant in our office building. Thinking of ordering him a doctor sex cake but dont know the ingredients.

A donut injected w/ hot French semen filling will suffice. :spiritcooking:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Dr Cheeto posted:

Sex and weed numbers outpacing racism numbers? Things not looking great for Trump....

Way to cherry pick your data. 420 is a Hitler number not just a weed number. Lieberal bias strikes again...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is Mitchell just ignoring UFA votes

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

ixnay posted:

lmao

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/796084614548824065

Construction law, election law, it's all the same thing really

what about bird law??

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

The funniest thing about this is that Trump's mom was an immigrant, so neither he nor his own kids could vote.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

C'mon dude, we've got hours ahead of us, don't make me OD on sweet, sweet MAGA tears so early in the day

Serf
May 5, 2011

Is this person just pressing a paper thing? My ballot machine looked nothing like that.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
What leads to redneck white people to want to feel oppressed by minorities despite the fact that they are the ones who are actually oppressing others?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Once my wife gets home from work, we're off to vote.

Then, since Taco Trucks On Every Corner has not yet become a reality, we're going out to a good local Mexican restaurant.

Them I'mma come back here, put the TV on, pull up Twitter, and just harvest that salt.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Fun fact that people apparently don't know: anyone can post on 4chan at any time without even registering an account, so you can't really tell who's real on days where everyone on the internet is linking to 4chan and laughing at them

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

ixnay posted:

lmao

oh my god every laughing gif ever

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

jesus Christ then call for one of the workers, you loving idiot

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

yep, that's about right

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

euphronius posted:

Is Mitchell just ignoring UFA votes

you mean the monster vote??

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Drunkboxer posted:

Yup! I'm actually attempting to create a fitting tortilla crust for the nacho pizza featured in this month's issue right now.

Being unemployed means you have lots of time to perfect pizza making skills.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ixnay posted:

lmao

I loving called it.

EDIT:

crabcakes66 posted:

Is this guy one of those lovely TV lawyers or something?

Shageletic posted:

Trump uses his real estate lawyers and his golf buddies (people's he's comfortable with) for his election law, something which is incredibly specific type of law

An issue he has never had a problem with before

I know way too much about this weird fucker

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 8, 2016

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/796091119645970432

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Oiled and Ready posted:

Fun fact that people apparently don't know: anyone can post on 4chan at any time without even registering an account, so you can't really tell who's real on days where everyone on the internet is linking to 4chan and laughing at them

even if its not real its still pretty funny imo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/796084582902857728

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ohio is difficult to vote in because everywhere you go, an unshaven John Kasich is stumbling around mumbling that he knew Reagan.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tenn GOP huh

Why are they voting

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Mike Pence is back in NY, maybe he'll go eat at Chili's again if it wasn't too exotic for him last time

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

Also I'm hearing from my SOURCES that both candidates will surpass 69 electoral votes

:wow:

hosed up if true

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Covok posted:

What leads to redneck white people to want to feel oppressed by minorities despite the fact that they are the ones who are actually oppressing others?

being an oppressor is bad, but white people are good, therefore the minorities are the ones oppressing the poor white people

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

aren't these the machines that you have to use a special touch pen on?

stupid design regardless

if you're going to do an electronic voting machine, the buttons should be large and clicky, none of this rubber membrane crap

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bought a bunch of liquor and voted, then bought a lil cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

animal crossing looking motherfucker

• Locked thread