Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

Cyron posted:

Nice meltdown. ..

This except for the entire United States

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Coheed and Camembert posted:

The Clinton campaign is very confident in VA and NC, they know it will bounce back. Especially VA.

NC is gooooooone.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Dang it's almost 4am here in the old world, but this is exciting.

2 hours ago you told me that only the rural votes were in and it meant nothing. What is going on ? :confused:

Squinty
Aug 12, 2007

Arsenic Lupin posted:

It turns out a flat-out racist candidate, no matter how incompetent, is very attractive.

Or that nominating the least popular Democratic candidate in recent history is a bad idea. loving Hillary.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

hallik posted:

I keep telling my wife this is how it plays out every election, and there will be a big swing soon. And then went into my office to secretly panic.

There's never a swing. The way it looks at the beginning is the way it looks at the end.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

A nowcast is going to capture, for example, Trump winning Virginia, which he won't do.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
For real, though, gonna say the same thing I said upthread: wait to panic until sometime after 11pm on the east coast. Trump was never going to get less than 200 EVs, this was never going to be an absurdly huge blowout that would forever put all the vile loving racists that supported Trump in their place.

She's going to win. It's going to be alright, guys.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'm a straight white dude and I'm loving terrified right now.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Coheed and Camembert posted:

The Clinton campaign is very confident in VA and NC, they know it will bounce back. Especially VA.

lol

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I hope every Gary Johnson and Jill Stein voter has their name exposed and if leads to public shaming. gently caress all of these idiots that never bothered to Google "how did Bush win Florida".

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Beau Biden dying is going to be our historical equivalent to Archduke Ferniand getting shot.

Joe Biden would have won this easy. gently caress the Democratic Party for picking Hillary.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
There was a price to be paid for the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series. Here we are.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Hey guys, what's this arzying?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

quote:

9:41 pm: First round of Colorado exit polls show dead even race. Latino turnout roughly the same as 2012. <30 vote has cratered. Colorado Springs is up 40%

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Libertine posted:

I'm joking.

Seriously though it's going to be hilarious if Curt Schilling is the most accurate pollster in 2016.

It honestly looks like we're heading towards that massive polling failure that was being pointed to as the outlier.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mnoba posted:

Turns out calling Trump supports racists

but that's true.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Personally, I blame shook nate.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

SOmeone please tell me right the gently caress now why this will not lead to the end of Human civilization (either nuclear winter, making GBS threads over climate change mitigation, etc) and why I should not start researching ways to make a peaceful exit.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

Maybe there really was a silent majority of racist as gently caress white people who saw Trump as their becon of hope to go back to 1920s level overt racism.

I thought you said bacon there for a second, lol.

Seriously though, everyone complains about how horrible and vicious people on either side are getting and this post is a good example of that. Like, instead of saying "hmmm why aren't people voting democrat and what can we do to fix that" you're like: "those not voting democrat are sub-human scum"

And now Trump could actually be president tomorrow.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Harry Enten posted:

Clinton is leading by only a percentage point in Wayne County, Michigan. That’s a county Obama won by 48 percentage points. Either that result is wrong, a lot of the vote in Detroit (which is in Wayne County) is out, or the map is looking very different than it used to.

guys

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Filthy Haiku posted:

Haha, welp, I'm going to get murdered.

Not if we have anything to say about it.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
In my brain, I'm picturing Trump as president.

Ugh.

Ughhhhhh noooooo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

gently caress Stein voters. Especially in Florida and Pennsylvania. May they choke on their moral superiority.

I'm nearly crying here.

Are you literally shaking?

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
So, Clinton HAS to win Michigan. And she's trailing more than expected. Great. I can't wake up to a Trump presidency.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Paradoxish posted:

For real, though, gonna say the same thing I said upthread: wait to panic until sometime after 11pm on the east coast. Trump was never going to get less than 200 EVs, this was never going to be an absurdly huge blowout that would forever put all the vile loving racists that supported Trump in their place.

It's almost 10.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
HOW?!

I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and everything will be fine. Right? RIGHT?!

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Dubious posted:

im queer and im super loving terrified

:same:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Clinton's people talking to CBS have been pointing out that Dems freak every time because Fairfax County comes in real late. Virginia Dept of Elections site has her within 3,000 votes: http://results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2016%20November%20General/Site/Presidential.html

She's still probably going to win VA, but not by nearly as big a margin as desired.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

toanoradian posted:

Sorry, I'm already from a country with Sharia law. Not the Fuhrer I'll be saluting every day of my life :smug:

https://twitter.com/NBCBLK/status/796176758865170432

America, will you disappoint this old black lady?

They already did by voting this heavily for an open racist. It's one step away from literally electing a KKK Grand Dragon.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

paperwind posted:

There was a price to be paid for the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series. Here we are.

The goat's paw curls.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
She's losing, she's legit losing, this is hysterical.

WE COULDA HAD BERNIE.

He doesn't need VA, he could win with FL/MI/NC, and that looks very likely right now.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

I bet the GOP rigged the election somehow.

This is embarrassing.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
I have too many friends in the US to seriously feel schadenfreude, but loving liberals who kept bringing up the magic of the latin vote like it's some sort of monolithic hivemind while insisting that fascists don't get elected in diverse countries (I guess Brazil is chopped liver) need some serious self-reflection.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Furnaceface posted:

I still have faith that you guys wont gently caress this up. :smug:

That's adorable.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Aggro posted:

I hope every Gary Johnson and Jill Stein voter has their name exposed and if leads to public shaming. gently caress all of these idiots that never bothered to Google "how did Bush win Florida".

You can all burn till 2020 when we will all FEEL THE JOHNSON.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Paradoxish posted:

No she isn't. Losing VA means she lost, period. It's done.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Aggro posted:

Even if they did they'd come up to videos of Ralph Nader angrily denouncing the Greens being called a "spoiler" and how it's not their fault. Who is a simple, humble, third-party voter going to trust?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
This is goddamn loving absurd. I don't give a poo poo Bernie vs Hillary here, the Republican nominee is an incompetent, unstable, narcissistic, racist, misogynistic Nazi, and it turns out he has a fighting chance of taking the Presidency. How is America this hosed.

We go from "Hillary wins, only real question is the Senate," to "OH GOD OH JESUS NO TRUMP CANNOT WIN"

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Hey guys, what's this arzying?

This is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Aggro posted:

Bush won Florida because his brother was governor and because Gore ran a lovely campaign. Everyone who still blames Nader after all these years deserves to have idiot Bernie supporters tut tut at them about voting for Hillary. And I say this as someone who voted for Hillary in 2008 and 2016.

• Locked thread