Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Still loving amazing that Georgia hasn't been called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Chris James 2 posted:

Trump's doors are closing :getin:

Like I want to believe this but what are you looking at?

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Y'all are a bunch of babies. Hillary Clinton is going to be our next president and we knew that in February. Trump is not going to win.

Bernie would have beaten him by more though.

2002 reg date. You're in your 30's right? Maybe late? Maybe later than that? How can you say that with what's going on right now.. You have to have remembered 2000.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Come on Michigan.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

fart blood posted:

Even if Hillary wins, the GOP is gonna ratfuck her. Real disappointed in the democrats performance tonight.

do you know what that word means

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
UTAH TOO EARLY TO CALL

lmao

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

UrbicaMortis posted:

The last few pages are going to be pretty embarrassing when all the cities report in the next couple of hours.

I'll be willing to admit I was a shook mess, but right now, I just need a place to vent. She'll pull it off, but I was hoping it would be a lot easier

Like, how are you gonna loving lose Florida?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The gently caress is taking New Hampshire so long

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

It's not up to the DNC or whoever the gently caress you think "controls things" who wins the primary. The party cannot tell the person who won the majority of votes in the primary that they cannot be nominated because ~they might do worse in the general~

Allow me to rephrase: The central machinery of the Democratic Party should stop giving lopsided support to shady as gently caress corporate centrists who took charisma (and wisdom) as a dump stat over their opponents during the primary process.

Or if they do, learn some goddamn cybersecurity measures so it doesn't leak out everywhere.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796186194707120128

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Was that really what you thought was the alternative? The solution is to realize where pragmatic is. You talked all election long about how Bernie was way too leftist and that Clinton's policies are pragmatic and that her position is where the Americans feel comfortable but I think you all are doing what democrats always do and buying into the rhetoric on the right about leftists. America is actually a lot more comfortable with leftist policy than you guys give us credit for. So, you run moderates and you get a tepid response and then can't figure out why that is.

Right now half of America is supporting a fascist baboon, wtf kind of proof do you have for this idea?

And if you point to polling in a vacuum of economic policies, shoe that there is still support when they benefit minorities.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
What's going on in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin?

Why does NYT say Pennsylvania will be a nailbiter?

Why is Michigan red?

Why is Wisconsin red?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
are Paul Ryan's kids giants

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Well if nothing else at least we can go to bed knowing that out neighbors are racist and we are better than them

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z09Qsxh7hUs

gregday
May 23, 2003

NYT now 66% Trump

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Congrats to Hillary Clinton, a reformer with results.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

nerve posted:

whats the difference between 100 interest and 75 interest

"Numbers represent search interest relative to the highest point on the chart for the given region and time. A value of 100 is the peak popularity for the term. A value of 50 means that the term is half as popular. Likewise a score of 0 means the term was less than 1% as popular as the peak."

So it means 25% fewer searches

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
WHO WINS OR LOSES NO LONGER MATTERS.

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU ARE SHOOK.

MY ACCOUNT IS ALREADY TOXXED. I HAVE NO HORSE IN THIS RACE. IF TRUMP WINS, I DISAPPEAR, AND YOU CAN ACT LIKE I WAS WRONG ALL THE TIME, INSANE ALL THE TIME.

WHEN YOU RESORT TO THAT SELF-SOOTHING, THE MARK OF A PSYCHIATRICALLY DAMAGED MOTHERFUCKER, IT WILL ONLY BE TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT I WAS NOT RIGHT: I CLAIMED THAT CHAOS AND COLLAPSE WERE ABOUT TO SEIZE YOUR loving NATION BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPLACENCY.

YOU SAID I WAS WRONG.

YOU SAID THIS WOULD BE AN EASY WIN. YOU SAID RATIONAL POLITICS AS USUAL WOULD PREVAIL.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS OR LOSES.

YOUR SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE, AND YOU WILL SUFFER THROUGH THAT COLLAPSE IN YOUR LIFETIME.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT. TIME FOR A RADICAL CORRECTION OF GLOBAL DISASTER. TIME FOR THE CORRECTION OF MASS HYSTERIA.

YOU DID NOT ACT IN TIME. I AM GLAD TO DIE IN ORDER THAT YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

YOU MOCKED AND IGNORED THE MESSENGER, MOTHERFUCKERS.

ENJOY YOUR OUTCOME. COMFORT YOURSELVES. SOOTHE YOURSELVES. IT'S ALL GOING TO BE JUST OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, AS LONG AS YOU STAY THE COURSE, KEEP MODERATE, DON'T ACCELERATE, AND BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AS LONG AS YOU STAY THE COURSE.

JUST BREATHE. THAT'S RIGHT. BREATHE.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

nerve posted:

whats the difference between 100 interest and 75 interest

25 interest

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
A good election

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

axeil posted:

Michigan guys. Look at loving Michigan. We are in deep poo poo.

This isn't even considering pa or wi.

When Wayne County goes red, you have my permission to arzy.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
They just showed McMuffin on CNN.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

That's not the problem, it's that Clinton is underperforming Obama - who only won by 3% - pretty much across the board. We know the votes in big cities are yet to come in, but it's clear this will be closer than 2012 and that's cause to worry.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
James Mother loving Comey

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

UrbicaMortis posted:

The last few pages are going to be pretty embarrassing when all the cities report in the next couple of hours.

What cities? Philly is almost entirely in. Florida is out of cities. The cavalry isn't coming to save us. We are all hosed.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Trump is winning every state.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I can't believe how much of the vote Gary "no eyebrows" Johnson is pulling (relatively) off of the totals. Would his supporters have broken for Clinton otherwise if there wasn't a "legal weed" dude in the race?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Hail SS-18 SATAN may his passage cleanse the earth

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Tonight gon' be long

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

The Glumslinger posted:

I'll be willing to admit I was a shook mess, but right now, I just need a place to vent. She'll pull it off, but I was hoping it would be a lot easier

Like, how are you gonna loving lose Florida?

Angry old white people and a Supreme Court seat being held out for nine months.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
next potus.... TRUMP!

MAGA

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

heeheex2 posted:

are you guys.... arzying??

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

TRUMP!

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Arzying is one thing, but if you pull out primary salt or even something that could be tangentially related to the primary I will end you for the night.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Is this actually close?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Please quote me and make me feel good

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Hillary gets New Mexico

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

heeheex2 posted:

are you guys.... arzying??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Joementum posted:

Congrats to Hillary Clinton, a reformer with results.

• Locked thread