Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXYIN2nowrE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

nominate warren or bernie in 2020 you motherfuckers

i want to strangle the democrats

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
4 years from now, I'll check in on Sam Wang's PEC model only for entertainment purposes.

Pervis
Jan 12, 2001

YOSPOS

Geostomp posted:

How do we see a man like Trump, a racist, stupid, scam artist stooge who has spent months whining like a child, alienating everyone he could, and who has been revealed to be basically a rapist and somehow, through the siren call of "EMAILS" make him President?

How have we fallen so far, so quickly?

Maybe we were never that high in the first place. It was just an illusion.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Life imitates Transmetropolitan

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

"Balls" - one half of America tonight/tomorrow morning

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkdjHhqEN6g

TRUMP!!!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I am so glad to be Canadian right now

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

blue squares posted:

like anyone clicks on ads lmao

I wasn't talking about ad revenue :getin:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/pzf/status/796199856037654529

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Hillary was such a bad candidate

Deimus
Aug 17, 2012

rudatron posted:

honestly, if the same people talkign about who rural whites are scum who should never be listened to, respected, or given anything, on accoutn on unsolvable problems of racism, if those people get taken down a notch, and have their smug condescending poo poo shoved up their rear end, then this election will have had one positive effect.

yup

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015
Our all our worst nightmares true, is shook Nate right.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

rudatron posted:

honestly, if the same people talkign about who rural whites are scum who should never be listened to, respected, or given anything, on accoutn on unsolvable problems of racism, if those people get taken down a notch, and have their smug condescending poo poo shoved up their rear end, then this election will have had one positive effect.

spoiler alert: they're going to double down and say that democracy itself is bad because rural whites are allowed to vote

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Glass of Milk posted:

New California Republic, assemble

poo poo I'm in AZ

You NCR assholes better come save me from Caesar Arpaio

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

New Hampshire you dumb loving pieces of poo poo idiot morons REPORT YOUR GODDAMN POLLS IT HAS BEEN HOURS WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DICKHEADS DOING

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
chaos candidate wins, then

guess ill go to bed early and hope for a miracle in the morning

BIG thanks to everyone who was soooooo sure Clinton had this locked up 100%! :thumbsup:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Geostomp posted:

How do we see a man like Trump, a racist, stupid, scam artist stooge who has spent months whining like a child, alienating everyone he could, and who has been revealed to be basically a rapist and somehow, through the siren call of "EMAILS" make him President?

hang all journalists from the nearest streetpole

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

our votes are artisanally counted by authentic retirees mere inches from death

:golfclap:

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
So I guess the shy trump voter thing was real after all huh

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Tonight was supposed to be fun.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Markorjoshua posted:

The stock market is crashing like crazy

the whole world is crashing

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Pervis posted:

Maybe we were never that high in the first place. It was just an illusion.

This.

There are far more cross-eyed drooling morons in America than any of us expected, and not just in the deep south.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

mango sentinel posted:

hosed in the rear end by the Monster Vote

bill mitchel... was right???

*kramer face*

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

what the gently caress

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Very close for Katie McGinty for Senate in PA. Not looking good.

No matter what, I think there's going to be a lot of questions about just how accurate polls are in this day and age. Obviously the way it's being done now is giving very, very bad data.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

breaklaw posted:

Maybe, just maybe, we could at least stop calling them nazis and deplorables just based on their race and economic status? Like maybe just for a little while?

*hates every minority* HOW DARE YOU SAY I HATE EVERY MINORITY *continues to hate every minority*

They want me to stop calling them it, they need to stop being and doing it. They make my and my friends' and family's lives miserable enough already, why would I thank them for it

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
this is the worst timeline

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
Neo-liberalism dead, so what?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
he won by 1.5 in florida holy poo poo

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

Must be all those democrats who are also libertarians

There are a lot of stupid loving Democrats who see "pro-weed" and stop there in their evaluation of the Libertarian Party.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Geostomp posted:

Lots of America is stupid, racist, and bigoted.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

I guess meme magic is real?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
i honestly think wisconsin is hosed, johnson won and milwaukee 84% reporting and clinton still down 60k

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Geostomp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYuf0NhajuY

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

JT Jag posted:

Hillary was such a bad candidate

the rise of fascism in america can be squarely blamed on democrats being terrible

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

He got Flordia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
HRC will win MI but lose WI and therefore the presidency