Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Now we are all sons of bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

Mendrian posted:

Like seriously anyone looking at this election and saying it's 'about the issues' or that the president doesn't matter, you're loving delusional, you're a lunatic. The culture wars are real. There are women and PoC who deal with poo poo every day whose enemies are being validated by this election. Sexism and racism are the loving issues you asshats.

And rural poverty in the midwest, and the Iraq War.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

SubponticatePoster posted:

Well gently caress I'm Arzying like crazy here. Like gonna puke Arzying. Halp.

Clinton's going to lose, Trump will be president and Republicans will have control of the Senate, House, and likely the Supreme Court.

Accept it, take it in. Shits going to be bad.

But it won't be the end of the world.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

legoman727 posted:

So what just loving happened. I don't loving understand it.

White people came out hard and voted, for the dude some were embarrassed to admit they were voting for.
Latino voting should be way up.
I'm interested in see how the Black vote looks, it seemed like NC was going so well :(

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Can I live on your canadian couch Baloogan

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

NBC Nevada Exit Poll:

Clinton: 47%
Trump: 52%

But the twitterman told you to stop arzying, ugh :rolleyes:

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
Clinton 209. Trump 172. She's fighting. She's fighting.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mendrian posted:

Like seriously anyone looking at this election and saying it's 'about the issues' or that the president doesn't matter, you're loving delusional, you're a lunatic. The culture wars are real. There are women and PoC who deal with poo poo every day whose enemies are being validated by this election. Sexism and racism are the loving issues you asshats.

or people are tired of hearing this tripe and having it shoved down their throat so they voted for him out of spite? Michigan is threatening to go red, are you saying they are sexists and racists you dumb poo poo?

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Jastiger posted:

Hillary is a good candidate. The bad news is idiots and buffoons base votes on misinformation and guts insteaf of reality.

A good candidate that gets obliterated in an election is a really lovely candidate.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mendrian posted:

Those are issues, sure, but they are not the biggest issues facing normal people every day. Please go outside and meet some real people now and again.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

My 12 year old sister called me crying her eyes out. I have no idea what to tell her.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

They treated him like a real candidate, never attempted to make him answer for having no real policies, didn't give a poo poo over any of the ridiculous poo poo he did other than the pussygate, and equivocated it to the loving emails.

In a mass democracy, anyone who can get 50% plus one of the vote (or EC) is a serious candidate, whatever you think of them

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Remember when Obama won in 2008 and people said the Republican party was dead, but they cam back due to their control of state level politics? Democrats can't do that.

The Democratic party is loving dead

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
this is the best possible route for clinton:

this is equally likely:

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Mendrian posted:

Well they should have loving voted then.

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.
Which states are left to call?

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

NBC Nevada Exit Poll:

Clinton: 47%
Trump: 52%

Oh my loving god

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Mendrian posted:

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

ImpAtom posted:

My 12 year old sister called me crying her eyes out. I have no idea what to tell her.

"go play a video game and dont look out the window...for 8 years."

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Crazy Ted posted:

None of us officially knows anything and the universe is a hologram

Have you tried turning the universe off and on again?

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

legoman727 posted:

So what just loving happened. I don't loving understand it.

All the pissed off crazy rural white people came out to vote in huge numbers and erased the metropolitan city effect in the battleground states.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Jastiger posted:

Hillary is a good candidate. The bad news is idiots and buffoons base votes on misinformation and guts insteaf of reality.

She's not a good candidate, she's not a good person, she's not a good ANYTHING. Trump's no better, but drat it we dont need another clinton in the white house.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

makoto20 posted:

Clinton 209. Trump 172. She's fighting. She's fighting.

Where are you getting these numbers?

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

TyrantWD posted:

To everyone complaining about Hillary - get ready for far more right wing Democrats in 2020.

or more sandersism

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
Canada's Citizenship and Immigration website is down.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

The country has survived worst, and will be better for it after four years of bullshit. Weather the storm.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

SourKraut posted:

There's not enough left to help her.

She's approaching 70% now in Wayne County, she will be ok.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
Lol CBS didn't even bother putting Hillary's picture on the head to head when calling Idaho for Trump.

Nice.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
I honestly thought you loving morons had learned from the Bush years and the unmitigated disaster that was the Iraq invasion. I thought Obama was a sign that you had understood something. But nope, you're still voting for the orange fascist. Your loving imbeciles.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
A cold rivulet of sweat making its way down Trump's spine as he thinks, oh gently caress I'm actually going to have to do this, gently caress me.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
https://twitter.com/Mirandacgreen/status/796200231822036993

Dammit, America, ruin your own country.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Those are issues, sure, but they are not the biggest issues facing normal people every day. Please go outside and meet some real people now and again.

They actually are pretty important to a lot of normal people.

SoldadoDeTone
Apr 20, 2006

Hold on tight!
I'm feeling really loving thankful for the filibuster all of a sudden.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
So how do I hook up with the new civil rights movement that can't safely use social media anymore and has to go underground?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mnoba posted:

or people are tired of hearing this tripe and having it shoved down their throat so they voted for him out of spite? Michigan is threatening to go red, are you saying they are sexists and racists you dumb poo poo?

Yes, they are.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Nate Silver posted:

People are focusing on Michigan right now, but Wisconsin is just as much of a problem for Clinton. She’s trailing there by a slightly wider margin and more of the vote is counted.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Update: Trump's MI lead cut to 27K votes :siren:

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hammerstein posted:

She's approaching 70% now in Wayne County, she will be ok.

Macomb and Saginaw are flipping hard for Trump.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

dooooooooomed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Pollyanna posted:

Where are you getting these numbers?

NBC has that. They're also talking about Arizona flipping.

• Locked thread