Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/796208501584527361

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
Can we talk about all the Networks and Establishment Connections that Hillary built up over all those decades that would give her a landslide victory over any Republican?

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Mr. Jive posted:

"you're racist! you're racist!!", i continue to insist as my chances of winning slowly shrink and transform into the collapse of civilization

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Alereon posted:

hillary clinton's only loving strategy was "what are you gonna do, vote for trump?:smug:"

what were you people thinking

Excuse me it was supremely awesome for Hillary to stay super secretive and have loving scramblers aimed at the media trying to cover her, or hide her wall street speeches, or campaign while ill.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/796205760476758017

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

this but unironically

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
wait Clinton needs both Wisconsin and Michigan?

gently caress I thought just Michigan is enough

it's over man. IT'S OVER!

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you're super pissed i called you an insane person, which you are.

In your stupid, owned, corncob piece-of-poo poo world, where Hillary was going to crush Trump in a landslide, I was an insane person.

Look deeply into yourself, Darkman Fanpage. I really have compassion for you and for Obdicut. I hope you two can seek out cognitive behavioral therapy, some seriously strong psychiatric medication, and a really good therapist to deal with how badly you have been owned.

Seriously, you and Obdicut got owned really hard, and it's obvious that you have psychiatric problems with dissociation from reality.

Source: I was right, and you are a loving corncob owned son of a bitch so shut the gently caress up.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

lots of votes to count in wisc still but god drat

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Old Story posted:

So weird that nite crew is missing and milk-drinking day crew was right all along???

Nite Crew all hosed off to their theatre chat room. They don't know how to deal with reality.

Or do they....? :confused:

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

What is the chance she comes back in Wisconsin? Im super ignorant of how the population is spread out there.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Shout out to the Russians, they put in a lot of hard work on this election and must be thrilled

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Trump takes Iowa

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Alereon posted:

hillary clinton's only loving strategy was "what are you gonna do, vote for trump?:smug:"

what were you people thinking

I mean what were people gonna do, vote for trump?

For the past 5 months until 6 hours ago it looked like a pretty decent strategy

Bockscar
Jun 17, 2007

Well, poo poo.

now what

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress. gently caress gently caress; gently caress gently caress gently caress.

quote:

gently caress.

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress. gently caress gently caress, gently caress gently caress gently caress, gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress. gently caress.

gently caress, gently caress gently caress. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

so where is hillary going to go down in history at this point?

She went into two (essentially) presidential elections with every possible advantage you could want, one against a 1st term senator and the other against a reality television star, and lost them both.

gently caress man. Dicks out for Duckworth I guess.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Tiler Kiwi posted:

can't loving believe this actually

Yeah at the risk of being a jackass and idiot I actually can't believe this. And with how huge scum bags Trump, the GoP, and his friends abroad are there could be shenanigans. Trump projected with everything else he accused Hillary of.

There's those stories about Karl Rove vote fuckery yeah?

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm an independent who was banking strongly on Hillary tonight. I'm more that a bit pissed off at the attitude that anyone worried that Trump might prevail was just a dumbass.

I am going to get involved in the primaries and ground game. I don't know if I"m going to go Republican and push to the left, or if I'm going Democrat and pushing to the right, but I'll be damned if I'm going to feel like I have to choose between two candidates I hate again. I suppose if Trump does win that'll make the Republicans double-down on his brand of crap so I'll definitely be entering the Democrat political machine. The option of going Republican is only in play if Hillary wins.

I don't want Trump to win, but if he does, we can survive this and we must be ready to counter it by nominating someone electable. I'm really loving disappointed but we can overcome this and not make the same mistakes in the future.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Teikanmi posted:

i'm stealing your phenomenal ooze joke because that made me giggle IRL a whole lot

Go for it, I'm going to go looting in a bit, maybe scout out some fallout shelters. I know there's one under a library a few blocks away.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The three counties in Michigan that have still reported nothing all went Republican in 2012, according to the Guardian map

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Oh gently caress

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mirthless posted:

yep

i'm done

i'm out on politics, period. i don't loving care anymore.

that's literally what trump and all wants

Hannot
Nov 29, 2007
Grimey Drawer
oh my god you idiots. oh my godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

holy god.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Cheap affordable healthcare........ Gone
Women's reproduction rights........ Gone
Worker Rights...... gone

and so much more

Right wing will have everything the need to appoint The most right wing supreme court justices they want. With lifetime terms Just think about that

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Iowa n Florida lmbo

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Old Story posted:

So weird that nite crew is missing and milk-drinking day crew was right all along???

i just found out an old resident of mine had died so im done. im done with today. whatever happens ill celebrate or fight tomorrow. not a good night no matter which way it goes

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

the hillarymen are going to eat a lot of poo poo tonite

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Wolfsheim posted:

jill stein has twice the votes HRC needs to make up the difference in MI

god I hate the loving green party

lol going into today Hillary's victory was so assured that people felt safe voting their weird conscience protest vote

lmao

laffo. i'm dead

soupbone sal posted:

Fox called Wisconsin. Enjoy the new world.

gently caress

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Starsfan posted:

wait Clinton needs both Wisconsin and Michigan?

gently caress I thought just Michigan is enough

it's over man. IT'S OVER!

Trump's probably going win Wisconsin, but Michigan's still a close race, and most of the votes on the table are likely Hillary voters.

Still, losing Wisconsin makes it almost impossible for her to win.

SuperMarrio
Mar 26, 2005

Those who live by capitalism must be prepared to die by it.

gently caress.

psy_wombats
Dec 1, 2009

Help me c-spam I'm corncobbing

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Shifty Pony posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress. gently caress gently caress; gently caress gently caress gently caress.

gently caress, gently caress gently caress. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump won Florida.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh well. no sense getting upset. im going to bed.

I mean, basically this

Good luck thread. I'm a nobody lurker, but a lot of y'all seem like good people, no matter who you voted for. I hope it works out for everyone's sake.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

ozmunkeh posted:

why did nobody bring up the fact that clinton was a dogshit candidate before and repeatedly during the primary?

whoa sexist

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
ia called

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/796209039533285378

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
I'm so sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
i wish i was dead

• Locked thread