Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pervis
Jan 12, 2001

YOSPOS

Brother Entropy posted:

honestly whoever wins tonight will probably only last 4 years unless they manage to drastically change their favorability

This assumes the elections in 4 years play by any normal rules and actually allow things like minority voting and stuff like that.

No, I think we're in for an actual, no-poo poo authoritarian government that's going to make Nixon look tame. And the Republican house will let him do everything, because they either agree or they are terrified of his base and his people.

Who knows, all bets are off, he may just totally go crazy on deficit spending and actually prop up his supporters. But probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

My country :(

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Phobophilia posted:

Say hello to your new president, Mike Pence!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TyrantWD posted:

With a conservative Supreme Court for another generation there is nothing substantial that can be accomplished. Let the people burn.

maybe we can have a real revolutionary party now

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Christ, what a mess. There's going to be a lot of history books written about 2016. It's going to be an eventful few years.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe
gently caress everything, alas, alack

Alack, alas

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Holy poo poo I still haven't accepted that this is possible. I'm still thinking in the back of my mind Hillary is going to win the in the end because OF COURSE she is. This is worse than arzying

What path does Hillary still have?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Typo posted:

single worst candidate ever fielded by the democrats, prob worse than mcgovern

her name shall be stained forever more

at least the berniebros are happy about this

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
Honestly Trump tapped into something raw, powerful and ugly in the American pysche and I don't think what Bernie was offering would have been able to beat it either. Though this is all just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic anyway.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

FizFashizzle posted:

yeah, the violence was beat out of the left a long time ago.

You can't denounce Trump's nonacceptance of the results and at the same time wish liberals would riot.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ali Alkali
Apr 23, 2008
I love you all regardless

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm glad we elected a fascist

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

gently caress everything

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good job DNC. You just hosed us out of the entire government.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Doorknob Slobber posted:

maybe we can have a real revolutionary party now

:lol: nope

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Giuliani laughing on MSNBC makes me sick.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

babypolis posted:

president trump. republicans controlling all brances of goverment. supreme court lost for a generation. all because abuela really wanted to be president and gently caress anyone who gets in her way

it's poetry

even fox news pundits are upset

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I've got a guy on my facebook feed laughing about expecting backlash against him for voting 3rd party in the PA

:(

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
TYT might be a bit cooky but it's amazing how right they've been. Amazing.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
president trump

nuclear codes

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

I'm lucky enough to live in Massachusetts where I don't expect my actual day to day life will change very much. But my heart breaks for the tens of millions of people who stand to lose their healthcare. My Syrian parents worked so hard so that I could grow up in this country, and it kills me to think of all the people who are about to have that door slammed in their faces. Unbelievable.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
we're all loving idiots

we all belong in factories

can't wait to be shovelling coal into a furnace along with all of the goddamn shook rear end wrong journalists

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Nothing matters and we were fooling ourselves to ever believe otherwise.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I can't believe it. I still can't believe it.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know how I go and teach on Thursday. What the gently caress do I say to my students? What the gently caress is the point when their federal aide is probably going to be defunded before they finish their degree?

Friend, I feel you. I teach in a school where I have had students ask me if Trump wins, what will happen to them.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
so, on one hand, we're about to go through another round the Bush years, but even shittier and with an even dumber President

on the other hand, weed is way easier to get then it was then

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Late Night with Colbert is real depressing right now.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I know there's a shitton of factors that go into an election, but I'd just like to say: THANKS, 2016

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
My heart hurts right now. I don't want to live in a country run on fear and hate.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

america elected a reality show failed business man who has incredibly thin skin with no political knowledge or background to one of the most powerful and dangerous positions in the world lmao the rest of the world was right about us

Both Hillary and trump made this election about attacking each other. Guess what? Hillary is extremely unpopular.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
if you think you're feeling unpleasant now, just wait for this acceptance speech

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Baloogan prob me for 666hrs if trump wins TIA.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Vladimir Putin posted:

You can't denounce Trump's nonacceptance of the results and at the same time wish liberals would riot.

i never did.

simply stating a fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Unban Arzy, we either need his power or he was right all along

• Locked thread