Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Digital Jedi posted:

And now watch my stocks and 401k tomorrow tank

legit good point. reallocated to liquid assets yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Welp there goes Georgia!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bast Relief posted:

Friend, I feel you. I teach in a school where I have had students ask me if Trump wins, what will happen to them.

i feel bad for that teacher in sweden that promised his/her students that trump wouldn't win. The US is the most disgusting country on earth. We will have fun back sliding about forty years. Maybe the left will get its head out of its rear end and start organizing around real left leaders instead of centrist warhawk ex-first ladies. Incrementalism works though right guys?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

nerve posted:

What is it like to be taking poo poo about Bernie as your candidate loses to an orange gremlin

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
Goodbye, America.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Republican Congress Repeals Obamacare posted:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Majority Leader Louie Gohmert proudly announced the long-desired goal of the GOP: the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as 'Obamacare'. When asked about the possible loss of insurance for millions of Americans, McConnell stated "Look, this is a great moment for Americans. At long last, Americans will be able to make their own healthcare choices in an open and free market. We will be working in coming days to find an effective replacement for Obamacare that help support all Americans without interfering with our economic values.

Neither the House or Senate have presented a clear healthcare plan.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I just can't fathom how polling could have been SO WRONG, it makes no sense, it's never been this far off from the mark

structural deficiencies which required something like this to reexamine itself

except for nate who owned us all

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I just can't fathom how polling could have been SO WRONG, it makes no sense, it's never been this far off from the mark

poll weighting didn't favor honkeys

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Millstone posted:

lol @ the poll in this thread

Post a screenshot cuz I'm on awful app

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Squizzle posted:

im not sure where 2016 goes if trump wins the night but a slog of recounts w a 4-4 court is on the table as is prez Obama annoincing irregularities caught by our intel folks that invalidate several state results, also w a 4-4 scotus

lmebo if you thought this was the end of the campaign

This is how you get a civil war.

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013

Mr. Jive posted:

Really? So what was all the white male Berniebro stuff? Was that bullshit?

I do in fact think Trump is more appealing to racists than Bernie, yes.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Venom Snake posted:

Yall bernouts celebrating a white supremacist rapist getting elected are evil shitheads and I look forward to seeing you in the camps with me

there are zero people doing this so this post is a lil confusing

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm seeing a good amount of states where Gary Johnson got more votes than the margin between Clinton and Trump.
gently caress Gary Johnson holy poo poo.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Oh snap I forgot to vote today

ploots
Mar 19, 2010
I hope all of you with preexisting conditions enjoyed your few years of medical care

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Godinster posted:

TYT might be a bit cooky but it's amazing how right they've been. Amazing.

yeah.. them and Alex Jones knew all along :(

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Alereon posted:

hillary clinton's only loving strategy was "what are you gonna do, vote for trump?:smug:"

what were you people thinking

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mirthless posted:

gently caress you debbie wasserman schultz

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

what a weird way to lose the Civil War

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I'm pretty sure the actual blame for Trump winning should be on the people who voted for Trump. Just throwing that out there.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Yall bernouts celebrating a white supremacist rapist getting elected are evil shitheads and I look forward to seeing you in the camps with me

nah you can crash at my place during the hunting times, theres a guest room plus the basement is capacious if you need to hide from roving bands of t-wolves at critixal moments

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
"jesus" -- chris matthews, 11-8-2016

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Brother Entropy posted:

honestly whoever wins tonight will probably only last 4 years unless they manage to drastically change their favorability

If rbg kicks it any time in the next four years black people will not be able to vote in the 2020 election.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

breaklaw posted:

Holy poo poo I still haven't accepted that this is possible. I'm still thinking in the back of my mind Hillary is going to win the in the end because OF COURSE she is. This is worse than arzying

What path does Hillary still have?

NV, MI, WI, going for her/reversing as urban stuff comes in really is the only path.
Without weird comedy options like AZ and NH and IA swapping. If you wanna pretend that can happen then uh, I guess she can lose MI or WI.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

so, where do i sign up for the rebel alliance? do i call ackbar? i feel like i should call ackbar.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
have we considered the possibility of a democratic alaska swinging for hildog

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

fosborb posted:

legit good point. reallocated to liquid assets yesterday.

Same.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Tatum Girlparts posted:

the bernie alt history fanfic is pretty fun though keep rollin that in

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

3 Emojis or less

:sad:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

cult member at airport posted:

On the bright side, Joe Arpaio lost his election.

Which means he can join Trump's cabinet :unsmigghh:.

I am genuinely considering applying for Immigration and Customs Enforcement to get ahead of the crowd. It's going to be a growth industry.

"I thought about Director Joe all the time when I was studying in Arizona! I made a point of reading up on all his innovative initiatives!"

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

RedneckwithGuns posted:

TRUMP

*click*

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

a fleshy snood posted:

lol we're all loving retards

and we can now safely say that word under president trump

lol

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
gently caress yourself, DNC. Your bullshit and corruption has been our loving undoing.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thank gently caress my town is a primary nuclear target, I pity the rest of you

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Jeff Goldblum (on Colbert) is wise as gently caress. He's actually making me feel better.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Augus posted:

I'm seeing a good amount of states where Gary Johnson got more votes than the margin between Clinton and Trump.
gently caress Gary Johnson holy poo poo.

but they're both equally bad!!!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

drat, i'm australian so i didn't even have to get owned so hard, but i went and bet money

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Electoral Surgery posted:

I hope all of you with preexisting conditions enjoyed your few years of medical care

At least there's a good chance I'll be dead before the bombs drop. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Wisconsin nice?

No, Wisconsin FUCKUPS

• Locked thread