Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
in the time it took me to give up on an effort post, what else has gone wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Doorknob Slobber posted:

i feel bad for that teacher in sweden that promised his/her students that trump wouldn't win. The US is the most disgusting country on earth. We will have fun back sliding about forty years. Maybe the left will get its head out of its rear end and start organizing around real left leaders instead of centrist warhawk ex-first ladies. Incrementalism works though right guys?

man all the all-stars of lovely posting are showing up too for a huge party

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
I feel kinda sorry for Clinton after watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6zf5VkuiEQ

I hope Russia offers her political asylum so she can hang out with Snowden before Trump sends her to gitmo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

belt posted:

I voted for Bernie and then I voted for Hillary, don't you dare pin this on me.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

HUMAN FISH posted:

nice meltdowns everyone

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I've been trying to console my family by pointing out that we survived 8 years of Reagan, who was an empty-headed idiot.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

I'm seeing a Daily Show interview with an actual Nazi watching the polls.

My gods, I just cant. I loving cannot. How did we get this far?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

CherryCola posted:

My heart hurts right now. I don't want to live in a country run on fear and hate.

Same :(

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You're going to get less healthcare over the next 4 years.
You're going to get less safety regulations on ALL your industries.
The tax decreases is going to loving tank a few more states in the US.

You better build the wall quick, so we can keep you Americans out.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
There is no humor in this. America is about to elect a fascist. There is no joke to be found.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
What supplies do I need to put in a bug out bag? I'm going to start hoarding gasoline.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

cult member at airport posted:

This is how you get a civil war.

John Titor was right all along.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
The worst part is due to the republicans getting all branches of government we get to hear about how they've got a mandate and we all need to get in line.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

gently caress yourself, DNC. Your bullshit and corruption has been our loving undoing.

Oh word? What corruption?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I keep going back to a line in Thank You For Smoking (paraphrasing): "I don't have to convince you I'm right, I just have to convince you that the other guy is wrong"

Amazing that he could very well win with the mess that his campaign was.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Zaphod42 posted:

...what would even happen in the event of a 269/269 split? Because that could happen if WI goes R and MI goes D.

Trump would become president, Ryan would be too timid to do anything else.

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

In all seriousness, it's been a real honor posting on these forums with everyone for the last year or so. Y'all some funny folks.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

This reference has gotten a whole lot darker in the last 24 hours.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Rabid Snake posted:

Don't do it man

:smith:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
nice meltdown america

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Tom Gorman posted:

Jeff Goldblum (on Colbert) is wise as gently caress. He's actually making me feel better.

What's he saying?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I'm pretty sure the actual blame for Trump winning should be on the people who voted for Trump. Just throwing that out there.

The blame falls on everyone.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
i'll continue to fart in the name of cspam

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Electoral Surgery posted:

I hope all of you with preexisting conditions enjoyed your few years of medical care

just don't know what we're going to loving do

we're probably safe for 2017 but after then, I don't know. If I ever slide back from where I am financially I don't think we'll ever get back out. I'm absolutely terrified.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
carville knows

ploots
Mar 19, 2010

Electoral Surgery posted:

I hope all of you with preexisting conditions enjoyed your few years of medical care

including my mom, gently caress this gay country

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Augus posted:

I'm seeing a good amount of states where Gary Johnson got more votes than the margin between Clinton and Trump.
gently caress Gary Johnson holy poo poo.

what? are we seriously doing the thing where we assume that everyone who voted for Johnson would have voted for Clinton over Trump if they just had the two choices?

because it seems to me much more likely that the majority of those pro-business / anti government over-reach people would have backed Trump if they hadn't voted for Johnson.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mirthless posted:

gently caress you debbie wasserman schultz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojrvfoJeueg

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

breaklaw posted:

Holy poo poo I still haven't accepted that this is possible. I'm still thinking in the back of my mind Hillary is going to win the in the end because OF COURSE she is. This is worse than arzying

What path does Hillary still have?

She can win MI, that's feasible. And then its going to be damned close. I don't think she can actually win without WI though which is much less likely.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cult member at airport posted:

This is how you get a civil war.

if people were invested enough in govt that electoral shenanigans cpuld threaten a civil war then trump would have lost a lot more states

tgis is how you get p strong whining, really

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I'm pretty sure the actual blame for Trump winning should be on the people who voted for Trump. Just throwing that out there.

This. People will blame Clinton but I'd rather vote for a dead dog than trump. If you voted for trump it's because you thought it was cool to elect a moron narcissist who can't read. It's all on you.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Nodelphi posted:

The worst part is due to the republicans getting all branches of government we get to hear about how they've got a mandate and we all need to get in line.

Obama going to be the first president given life for treason.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Brock Lesnar posted:

we are all plankton in the sea of chaos

https://twitter.com/Lemon_MBD/status/796205308301443072

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Sean Hannity literally on the phone telling everyone the world will know the fear that a Trump presidency brings and he could not possibly sound happier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

My two home states (CO and NM) polled right and went blue. What the hell is wrong with the upper midwest?

• Locked thread