Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Pakled posted:

Hillary is better than Trump and it is a very bad thing for America that she is going to lose

Maybe the media will finally be brave enough to report the truth. They got close recently, with the internet helping.

Maybe this new internet cell phone video world will fully expose the right wing more than ever before and this is what we needed to finally defeat them forever when Bernie Sanders emerges from his cryogenic chamber and has been significantly enhanced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
lmao

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

I lost my bet, mods. Ohio, nc, and Florida. I still believe in the Clinton win. Good bye. Goodbye.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6UI_7kuzXM

I believe in you Hillary

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
for some reason, i guess hedging my bets, i decided not to permatoxx even when it was absolutely plainly clear and apparent what the outcome of the election would be

i never thought hedging that bet would pay off

i'm not going to follow you into the abyss gentlemen, but while i clutch to the piece of driftwood i will remember you

i'll never let go jack

i'll never let go

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

you are an idiot

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

Thank goodness I'm in Canada.

The Russian nukes will get me too, in the end, but at least I die slow.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

corn in the bible posted:

you are an idiot

Nope I'm drunk. BIG difference.

Also I'd like to thank the volunteer that drove me to the polls today, they were pretty cool.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I'M SO loving GLAD WE CHOSE THE PRAGMATIC REALIST WHO CAN WIN AN ELECTION :derp:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I didn't mean to post here earlier today, but oh well, I'll take my ban like a man.. who proudly voted against his own sex and race

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Out of all of my bans

This one is going to sting the most.

Leavy
Feb 15, 2003

rufus

Firebert posted:

Hillary '16: she's actually inevitable this time!

lol

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Willie Tomg posted:

I'm proud to vote Bernie. I'm prouder still that "fishmech" is apparently a democratic voting bloc as popular with the USA as fishmech is as popular on SA

fishmech is the biggest dumbass. every hillbot is the biggest dumbass. everyone who thought clinton had better chances than sanders can now share in the atomic hellfire they have inflicted on us

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Just remember, your ban will proudly be used as evidence against you when the Trump SS start rounding up "undesirables"! :patriot:

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Shinjobi posted:

Out of all of my bans

This one is going to sting the most.

I salute you noble goons.

Why the gently caress does Michigan and Wisconsin take so long to count votes? Hurry up so I can decide how much I should be drinking.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
hey zdr/iks: mind banning me quickly?

I have important shitposting to do

Leavy
Feb 15, 2003

rufus

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I didn't mean to post here earlier today, but oh well, I'll take my ban like a man.. who proudly voted against his own sex and race

same, I completely thought I was in another thread before I just posted but eh oh well I haven't been banned in 13 years lets do this

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I voted Bernie in the primaries but I never bought into the vitriol against Hillary. I maintain that she would have been a fine president, America chose the wrong candidate tonight, and America is going to be worse off after 4 years of Trump than it would have under 4 years of Hillary, especially black people, latinos, LGBT people, and Muslims, but also straight white people as well.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Cool Bear posted:

You probably voted against Bernie just like everyone else. This is your fault.

i actually voted for bernie in the primary, so...

but i'm in california and the primary was called the night before the primary

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well this taught me an important lesson about hubris.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
I will wear my ban with pride.

Stay safe, friends.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Holy poo poo RIP 10 bux

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
God drat America.

Fennec
Jul 12, 2006
festina lente
Late toxx: just do me now. No need waiting four more years.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
rofl Hillary was a terrible lovely awful candidate and the DNC deserves this.

I'm so sorry America but gently caress you DNC and gently caress you Hillary delegates

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Godinster posted:

rofl Hillary was a terrible lovely awful candidate and the DNC deserves this.

I'm so sorry America but gently caress you DNC and gently caress you Hillary delegates

I kind of wish all the crazy rumors about Hillary would be true so she could rig this election already.

Fennec posted:

Late toxx: just do me now. No need waiting four more years.

You may want to save your money. The election results are already tanking the world markets. I wonder how happy all those rich white voters will be when Trump start his presidency with a global recession.

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx
in the end, nothing matters

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Congrats on nominating a lovely candidate that loses a GE to loving Trump of all people

freezepops
Aug 21, 2007
witty title not included
Fun Shoe

Mrit posted:

God drat America.

:same:

:stonk:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
At this point, my account is the least of my concerns, in any case.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Goodybe SA account. It was nice being The Ninth Layer. RIP.

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

Flying Leatherman posted:

At this point, my account is the least of my concerns, in any case.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx
You know, I've had this account for 15 years. If it were a person, it would be old enough to get a learner's permit. Now it's going to go away. I regret nothing.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'll rereg tomorrow to start up the new career of shitposting about our garbage prez

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Farg posted:

Worst comes to worst a brave hero could pull a JFK

gently caress you.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
looking forwards to the DNC restructuring thread where we laugh about how they say they'll definitely be populist this time

you stupid, stupid bastards

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
i bl

ame

birds trike

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
There are no words.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I don't know how many people have done this joke, but: Gentlemen, it's been privilege posting with you.

• Locked thread