Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Senjuro posted:

Good. We deserve it as a species.

what? gently caress you mate. this is america's mess to clean up, don't implicate me in your poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Silver saying 9% of millenial voters went third party

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Yinlock posted:

*happily slides down bannister whistling a jaunty tune, overjoyed in the knowledge that Hillary Clinton Lost*

If you seriously believe that any sizable portion of progressive Bernie voters are happy about the prospect of a GOP controlled Supreme Court, Congress, and Presidency you are hopelessly deluded.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

If it's any consolation a lot of rural whites are going to die of easily treatable conditions.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

PDP-1 posted:

whooo... dow has halted trading due to hitting a safety trigger after dropping 800 points

that's less important than a lot of other poo poo that's going to go down but it's a thing that is happening right now

There was this backlash after Brexit when people kind of saw what the consequences were. But honestly I don't see that happening here. It looks like this was a landslide for Trump. This is what the American people wanted, loud and clear. A 800 point drop in the dow is what they wanted.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hope you liked collective bargaining

That's gone

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

rear end

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shageletic posted:

chugging fireball cuz I didn't buy liquor cuz I thought I didn't need to.

jesus chriwt lmao

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

panascope posted:

Just imagine how bad Hillary's campaign was that she's going to lose the entire government for the democrats.

I was informed that it was very well organised by some very intelligent people and was excellent.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Yinlock posted:

no by bros i meant the idiots smug-posting here, because when america elects a pedophile it's far more important that the world know that Hillary Bad

i am your brother in greif

if you want any hope for the ruined remains of america to recover you better not only agree with those annoying assholes but also cheer them on as they push business liberals off a cliff with a freedom bulldozer

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Sometimes you just have to bask in the retardedness of it all.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

My Face When posted:

Guys, Trump ain't going to do this poo poo. It's loving Pence.

Trump is just going to look pretty and tweet and say poo poo.

Pence will be making deals behind doors because he has the real experience.

gently caress...gently caress. My vagina will never be safe.
Remember that when he was offered the VP slot, they told him he would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Pence, of course, asked what Trump would be in charge of.

The answer: "Making America great again."

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
the dem liking folks on PBS are clearly internally melting down while trying to outwardly stay calm and its sickly entertaining to watch

however you cope cheers to everyone tonight 😘

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Kanye 2020

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
at least my stupid state is still voting blue. additionally, the canadian border is real close to MN

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
on a positive note, none of us is hillary clinton right now.

jesus gently caress can you imagine what's going on in her head right this second

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

things im expecting:

ACA repealed and replaced with absolutely nothing
fed chairman replaced with a super unqualified political appointment
bizarre trade negotiations dealing extremely severe economic damage
if things get really bad, world moving away from dollar as reserve currency as the usa turns into like a kindergarten child's representation of itself with dinosaurus and blood everywhere

Kofi Annan
Jan 30, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What the fucukinf gently caress amarica. What the gently caress.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Silver saying 9% of millenial voters went third party

I know a lot of these mother fuckers. gently caress them and gently caress Gary Johnson.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

NecroMonster posted:

"lol i think motherfucking donald trump will stand aside and let someone else make the decisions"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this entire thing is basically like missing a 99% shot on x-com except instead of the life of corporal superallah obama on the line its the literal fate of the world and now like superallah missing his sure shot and being exposed and being hosed so are we

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

nerve posted:

i had a panic attack earlier where i physically could not stop shaking. it was like shivering but more aggressive and the only thing i could do to stop it was to just lay motionless and eventually i was able to function again.

good poo poo

i got through it with chemicals! now i'm just too spent to care.

don't really care about much of anything anymore.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

I was promised the destruction of the republican party, that the media were pushing the horse race, that Sam Wang can be trusted.

Even is she wins, I think we failed our IQ test, bigly.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

frankenfreak posted:

Remember that when he was offered the VP slot, they told him he would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Pence, of course, asked what Trump would be in charge of.

The answer: "Making America great again."

that was Kasich

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Trade Chat Troll posted:

Yes, yes, Clinton totally failed by winning the popular vote, simply unelectable :rolleyes:

Yeah that's how the electoral college works ;-)

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
George W. Bush was nothing compared to this.

Nothing.

What the gently caress is wrong with your country.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

lmao

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Having a chill wise pastor mom who's dealt with poo poo is helping immensely. Not enough to make me not feel like poo poo but enough that I may be able to leave the house tomorrow.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Americans hated 5% unemployment and modest growth

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

Boosted, your reign now begins.

He better be wearing that goddamn hat

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

fishmech posted:

he's a guy who thought being a latin teacher in florida public schools was going to be a stable career

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Eat death, shill

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
NH going Rump by 15 votes just lol gently caress everything

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/796218058910142465
Interesting take

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Mirthless posted:

it was just her

i guess in hindsight it's kind of obvious that you don't go electing the most vilified woman in politics as your candidate, even if she's running against a fascist orange carnival barker

we all joked about vince foster and whitewater without ever considering that the people who were offended by each of the clinton scandals didn't necessarily overlap

when you think about it, everyone has a reason to hate hillary clinton or the clinton's politics in general. we sneered at the uninformed, but it's not like they didn't retain their power to vote.

gently caress us for our arrogance just as much as them for being this loving stupid

Honestly, I'm on board with this.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

oh don't worry

we're just joining russia and china in the great power authoritarian oligarchy club

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine a bernie bro who dug a grave for his dog in the pouring rain before going to vote for clinton this evening

thats me lol loving owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

All my dreams are dead and buried.
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode.
When God finally calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all you sons a bitches when I go.
Hey-ya, when I go.

Squidbillies will help cheer me up. Except for the fact that we elected Dan Halen.

• Locked thread