Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
National tragedy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Belichick, all he does is win.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Really need Richard Sherman to run into Trump's lead right now.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Finger Prince posted:

Like New York City? Weather is pretty much the same as Toronto. But, I hope you like the Buffalo Bills.

long island, which tends to run 5-10 degrees cooler than NYC but close enough. I'm down with Toronto if it's as nice as I've heard from other people.

Hell I'm something like 58% fluent in french thanks to the handy duolingo app, I'll take quebec if the people there aren't too stuck up.

I'll pay any price to get a TV package that gets me Giant games over the Bills so I'm in the clear there.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol speaking french in quebec you won't understand a word

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
thisisfine.jpeg

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
And if you thought things were going bad for the Browns already, just wait till Thursday night.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Welcome to Trump's America

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
It's sad that there isn't like... a forum for political discussion or anything and the only outlet you people have is in the football news thread. :smith:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Stay safe, TFF bros. :smith:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Naturally Selected posted:

It's sad that there isn't like... a forum for political discussion or anything and the only outlet you people have is in the football news thread. :smith:

Ban Tom Brady, Bill Belly, and Rex Ryan for off-topic conversations, please.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

lol wait until you see all the people who toxxed for clinton

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

corn on the cop posted:

Oh god, it'll be the rapture!

We truly live in the funniest and dumbest of timelines.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Football.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
God why the gently caress am I watching CNN

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

corn on the cop posted:

Lowtax is about to get a lot of re-reg donations. Spaceships for all!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shyduck posted:

Football.

The Seahawks winning Monday night was awesome and just. :smugdon:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Do you nod silently to yourself when athletes make political stances and talking heads tell them to stick to sports?

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Intruder posted:

Welcome to Trump's America

Mexico City game cancelled.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Well I don't really care about football that much right now :(

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You'd think out of anyone NFL fans would be used to a belligerent rich rear end in a top hat ruining everything.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm so glad the Cowboys are good because this is so hosed

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

Ban Tom Brady, Bill Belly, and Rex Ryan for off-topic conversations, please.

4-game suspension to every athlete that publicly endorsed a candidate unless it was Vermin Supreme.

Intruder posted:

Do you nod silently to yourself when athletes make political stances and talking heads tell them to stick to sports?

Yup. Because I really don't care what a multi-millionaire that's good at something unrelated to politics, economics, or social welfare thinks.

Also mostly because I've been using football as a way to hide from the complete and utter insanity that has been this election cycle.

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Nov 9, 2016

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Touchdown, hike! Throw the ball. Run the option. Split backs.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Our new president has firsthand experience in killing football leagues, there it's sports related :v:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Hey remember when that guy did that football thing

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Intruder posted:

Our new president has firsthand experience in killing football leagues, there it's sports related :v:

1. Goodell takes lessons from the Trump school of management(tm)
2. NFL gets run into the ground in a year instead of 5.
3. We finally get a new league with new broadcast contracts that aren't suicidally stupid and locked in for 50 years or whatever.

I mean, we can dream, right? :smithicide:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Also mostly because I've been using football as a way to hide from the complete and utter insanity that has been this election cycle.

That's why I started focusing so much on football several years ago. Of course the Patriots had to go and ruin that like they ruin everything else. :argh:

Sunday is going to suuuuuuuuuck. :smithicide:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shyduck posted:

Hey remember when that guy did that football thing

*repeatedly makes posts without content urging people to make posts with content*

Be the change you want to see in the forums.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was told as some kind of joke to my private messages that andey dadldoton has won the american cahmpionship or whatever its called. Well i am ready to view it

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

They used to pull all kinds of awesome tricks.

In 1903, an Indian team coached by Pop Warner first employed its infamous "hidden-ball play" against heavily favored Harvard. Warner, as coach at Cornell, had already used it against Penn State in 1897, but it had not achieved much notice. Carlisle led Harvard at halftime, and hoping to keep the game's momentum, Warner elected to try the play on the ensuing kickoff. Harvard executed the kick, and the Indians formed a circle around the returner. With the aid of a specially altered jersey, the ball was placed up the back of the returner. The Indians broke the huddle and spread out in different directions. Each player feigned carrying the ball, except Dillon, the man with the ball up the back of his jersey. The ruse confused the Crimson players, and they scrambled to find the ball carrier. Dillon, with both his hands free, was ignored by the searching Harvard players, and he ran unmolested into the end zone. With the score, Carlisle extended its lead to 11–0, but Harvard came back and eventually won 12–11. Nevertheless, the close match, and trick play, resulted in national attention.[2][4] Warner had learned the trick from John Heisman while facing Auburn in 1895 during his tenure as coach of the Georgia Bulldogs.[5]

Anyone know of a good football history podcast or something? Like a football Dollop or something. Cause I need more poo poo like this in my life.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chichevache posted:

*repeatedly makes posts without content urging people to make posts with content*

Be the change you want to see in the forums.

this is why I post about sex crimes

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Brock sure was a bust of a signing.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Satan, probably: blitz7x are you sure you would trade anything for the Raiders to make playoffs?

Blitz7x: Yes, anything

a monkeys finger curls

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Tom Brady's BFF is about to become the President of the United States and I'm too drunk to care at this point

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Blitz7x posted:

Satan, probably: blitz7x are you sure you would trade anything for the Raiders to make playoffs?

Blitz7x: Yes, anything

a monkeys finger curls

Spoeank posted:

A random Cubs fan after they were down 3-1

"I literally don't care what happens for the rest of my life if they pull this off."

*somewhere, a single finger on a monkey paw curls*

Pretty low energy :colbert:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Sorry Spoeank I skipped till the last page because I wanted to make an original and funny joke but that's pretty egregious

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
It was a different thread so I'm going to give you a break.

This time.

I was being facetious in my post our good posts can be good together.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cavauro posted:

i was told as some kind of joke to my private messages that andey dadldoton has won the american cahmpionship or whatever its called. Well i am ready to view it

I'm too annoyed to go along with the gimmick so... Dalton is terrible and will never win a playoff game because he's poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Intruder so mad he might actually uphold all unfulfilled toxxes?!

🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Locked thread